His side

Your name? (Under construction)

Chen's POV

*sigh* that simple act in the corridor produced that much of a reaction from them? Better than wat I expected, and hopefully it can help with what I planned.

'Chen-oppa, where are we going now?' Jin asked as I pulled her away from the crowded cafeteria and towards the class rooms.

'I'm going to explain something to you okay? Please help me with this Jin.' I told her as we reached our classroom. good thing ~*~ isn't here right now.

'Well you see Jin-yah--' I wasn't able to finish what I was explaining when I heard footsteps approaching. 'Jin, watever happens now, bear with me.' with a creak from the door, i grabbed Jin's face a kissed her lightly. My lips barely brushing Jin's.

'Uhm, sorry guys. uhh.. Just continue what you were doing.' I didn't move from my position as I heard her move towarsd the door. I can already feel Jin trembling under my touch, any moment now--

'C-chen? You're not Chen right?' without even looking at her, I can almost imagine the look of hurt in her eyes. Slowly, I distanced myself from Jin and held her hand.

'I don't want you to find out about it like this. But yeah, I'm sorry ~*~' the first look I got of her face made me feel pain in my chest that almost took my breath away. Tears were freely falling from her eyes, and her eyes holds a mix of emotions raging from disbelief, anger, and hurt.

'This is a prank right? Yow guys! I know you're hiding there.. Kris? Chanyeol? Come out now please..' she shouted and looked desperately around for the guys whom we both know aren't even involved in this situation we are having right now.

All I wanna do at this moment is go there and wipe the tears from her eyes. 'Please stop doing that to yourself. Just go please. I don't want to see you crying.' I told her as coldly as I can. But my feet are still moving towards her. Aish. I should stop this now, this won't bring anything good for the situation.

'You jerk! If you don't want to see me crying, then why did you do this? I trusted you!' she punctuated her words with a slap to my face which I clearly deserved. I caught the expression on her face which was full of hatred and hurt. 'Mianhae ' was all I wanted to say, but there is no going back now. 

I watched her run away from me with tears still flowing from her eyes. 'Hey Jin, sorry for what you've seen huh? I owe you one.' I walked away from that room, I don't have the courage to face Jin right now and explain how messed up my life has just become.