Just Believe

Your name? (Under construction)

Days passed without any incidents whatsoever. Highschool life continued and EXO's popularity in the school continued to rise.

Can you believe it? Girls even formed fanclubs for them!

O.O Gahd those girls have been hunting me since that first day.

All with the same requests: Arrange a date for them.

As if the guys will even like that idea.. Pssh.

'BABE!' Chen..Ugh he never knew when is the right time to shout eh? And of course, you guessed it right!

'KYAAAA~' almost everyone in the corridor started shouting at once. I started to walk towards my class so as to avoid the stampede created by my boyfriend's appearance.

Come to think of it, we haven't spend quality time at all in the campus. *sigh*

'Hey,wait up! We have to talk.' I stopped at the sudden seriousness of Chen's voice.

'Okay. What about?' I was about to face him when he suddenly hugged me from the back.

'Yah. Is something wrong? You can always talk to me you know.' I said as I slowly removed his hands from my waist.

'~*~ just remember that I love you okay? Please don't forget that and believe in me always. I love you.' His eyes were so full of emotions that I can't help but hug him tightly.

My poor Chen, what happened to you?