Thanks

Your name? (Under construction)

After I finished getting into the clothes my mom bough, I made my way down the stairs and saw the bored look on Min's face. *chuckles* I guess I made him wait far longer than I thought.

To get his attention, I shouted 'Hey oppa, is this okay?' then made a small twirl to show off the clothes I'm wearing. I know its childish, showing off your clothes like that. But I can't help myself from twirling since I saw from the corner of my eye a small smile forming on Mins lips. That maybe the first genuine smile I took out of him.

'Well, yeah. You look good today. Good thing too, since I don't want hanging out with ugly ducklings.' Sheeesh, he is mean! I know I look good naturaly even without these cute clothes!

I was hoping Min could see my pout so he'll know that m feelings got hurt. But when I turned, he was facing away from me and muttering something.'Uhm, oppa. What were you saying?' 

'Nothing. Are you ready? I already told your mom about my plans for today. So, come with me?' he reached out his hand and I contemplated whether I should take it or not. Hmmm, let's see what his reaction will be.'Sure! I have nothing to do anyway.' I looked at his hand then went straight for the front door. 'So, is this a date?'

I didn't expect him to answer so I was shocked when he approached me and leaned down, stopping only when our faces were just inches apart. 'Don't think of this as a date. Our friends got worried of you so I took the initiaive to take you out. Don't assume anyt--' Sensing the closeness of our faces, he suddenly stopped speaking and turned a deep shade of red.

'Erm... if you still want to go, follow me to the car.' without looking at me, Min went to his car shaking his head. '~*~, are you coming or not?'

'Coming oppa!' I got to the car and motioned for Min to open the door. 'Where are we going this time?

He shook his head and smiled slightly, 'You'll see when we get there.'

After that, no one talked and we rode in silence for 30 minutes. The silence wasn't in any bit uncomfortable. I got so absorbed by my thoughts that I didn't notice the car stop until Min spoke.

'I hope you're a fan of theme parks. This is all I could manage now.' He looked so unsure of himself at that moment making him look like an innocent child. Kyeopta~

'Ah, I love theme parks. I haven't been to one in years though.' I smiled at him to reassure him that I liked his idea. 'Oppa, let's ride everything okay?' I excitedly went out the car and ran straight to the entrance booth. Aigoo~ I forgot to bring money again!

'Two ride-all-you-can passes please.' Min. He really knows when to appear and help me.

'Thank you Min-oppa!' I surprised us both when I suddenly kissed him on the cheek. I probably turned as red as a tomato right now.

'Erm, uh.. thanks again.' I walked faster and looked around for a good ride.

Gosh. What did I do?

Spell A-W-K-W-A-R-D >////