Date

Your name? (Under construction)

'Hey princess, can we talk please? Minseok came here earlier when you were asleep and asked to talk to you.' My mom shouted outside my room.

Its now the 3rd day Min visited, but how could I face him when everytime I see his face I remember that...that jerk!

'I'll come down in a bit mom. Just please let me rest.' I shouted back. When I heard mom going down the stairs, I went back under my blankets. I've been like this since that day we broke up, and I still can't find the courage to attend school and face everyone. I'm thinking about those things when my door suddenly opened.

'Mom, I told you alredy. I'm in no mood to talk today.'

'And when do you plan to go back to your usual self?' I sat up suddenly after hearing Min's voice. How the eff did he get in here?

'Wear something casual, I'm going to take you outside today. I'll be waiting for you downstairs.' Without waiting for my reply, Min shut the door and I heard him talking to my mom.

'At last you're going out! Enjoy my princess!' Mom said with a big smile upon entering my room.

'Here, I bought these yesterday. Wear it for me okay?' She then left the clothes on the bed and went out.

*sigh* I can't even get depressed right now huh? I took the clothes with me to the bathroom and made a decision.

 

Minseok's POV

Where is she? I've been sitting here for almost an hour now..when will she-

'Hey oppa, is this okay?' I can't help but stare at her while she did a small twirl to show me the clothes she's wearing.

Its nothing grand but she looks good in them. How can she make a simple plain shirt, leather vest, and skinny jeans look so fashionable?

'Well, yeah. You look good today. Good thing too, since I don't want hanging out with ugly ducklings.' was all I decided to say. I saw her pout at the corner of my eye. She looks cute when she does that, it makes me want to pinch her cheeks. 'Yah! Xiumin, stop thinking those things. You're here for safekeeping.' I reminded myself.

'Uhm, oppa. What were you saying?' she suddenly asked. She didn't hear a thing right?

'Nothing. Are you ready? I already told your mom about my plans for today. So, come with me?' I reached out my hand and (yeah, sort of) expected her to accept it.

'Sure! I have nothing to do anyway.' she just looked at my outstretched hand and walked out their front door. 'So, is this a date?'

Yeah, is this our date?