Chapter 2

Just a Prank

 

 

[Your POV]

 

Both of us walked to school together, and I kept trying to distract her away from what Sungjae said. Although she seemed to feel better, I knew that she wouldn’t be able to get over what sungjae said because she felt she wasn’t good enough for him.

 

We went to out lockers which were next to each others and opened it. She seemed very lost in her thought while taking her books that I had to get her out from her thoughts.

 

“Ji Won back to earth please.” I laughed next to her. She smiled at me and said thank you. She’s like that. No matter how many times I tell her not to thank me, she just keeps thanking me. She’s done way more than what I’ve done for her. She knows my darkest secrets but she has never revealed them to anyone before because she knows how much hurt I would be suffering if another person knows about it.

 

Just when we were done taking our music books and ready to leave for music lessons, Daehyun walked towards us.

 

“Ya what happened to both of you! Why did you guys reach school so late today!” Daehyun said.

 

“I’ll go to class first. I want to be ready on the first day of school. Bye, we’ll talk later” Ji Won replied and walked towards the music room

 

I knew what she was thinking about and immediately slapped Daehyun’s back. “YA!! We just had a little argue with Yook Sungjae and he told Ji Won that Minhyuk didn’t really like her but was using her so she could copy your homework. That’s why we were late! WHY DID YOU MENTION IT. I’m warning you you better be careful and do not let that bloody Lee Minhyuk copy your homework anymore ok!”

 

When Daehyun heard what I said, he immediately apologized and a worried look appeared on his face. I mean, its normal since all 3 of us were best friends. However, I had this very strong feeling that Daehyun was crushing on Ji Won. When Ji Won told us she was dating, Daehyun was really upset he did not talk to us for a whole entire day and even went to Minhyuk to warn him to take care of Ji Won properly. Whenever I ask him whether he likes Ji Won, he changes the topic.

 

Both of us headed towards class and sat next to Ji Won who was reading through her notes. I saw Minhyuk sitting at the other corner of the classroom and I started to become worried on what happened to both of them while both daehyun and I weren’t in class.

Then, Mr Kim, a teacher known to be the strictest, walked in and firmly said, “This year is a very crucial year for all of you. I want no fooling around during my class and everyone to be very attentive. I don’t care who your parents are or how rich you are so if you are in my lesson, you better listen to me. Since this is my first-“

 

“Can the guy sitting behind with brown hair and a long neck stop clicking his pen and listen up! I already said I want no nonsense in my class” Mr Kim reprimanded.

 

I turned around, oh guess who it was. Yook Sungjae again. Not surprising though, he was always like that during class.

 

Sungjae immediately placed his pen down and took out his books reluctantly and placed them on the table. Mr Kim continued talking, “So I want all of you to compose songs in pairs with your own respective instruments and put up a performance for me at the end of the week so that I would know your standards. I would be grouping all of you so don’t you think of choosing your own pair!” He subsequently looked at the list and stated

 

‘ Jung Daehyun and Lee Minhyuk ‘

 

‘ Kim Ji Won and Seo Eunkwang’

 

‘ Lee Changsub and Jung Minwoo ‘

.

.

.

.

My name was never called. Just as I was about to raise my hand to ask why I wasn’t placed in a pair, Mr Kim said

 

‘ Jang In Hee and Yook Sungjae ‘

 

Everyone started rejoicing with their group mate while Daehyun and I just sat there dumbfounded. Daehyun was most probably taken aback that he had to be in the same team as his rival while I was just astonished on why Mr Kim would put me together with this devil. Like why not anyone but Yook Sungjae. He is just the worst person to be in a group with. He probably just wouldn’t care about this whole project. Oh god why did you put him with me. Just when I was thinking, Mr Kim shouted “ Stop getting so happy. Your theme for this song is love. The remaining time would be for you guys to start on the project. Quickly get into your pairs!”

 

Just when I was about to muster my courage to ask for permission from Mr Kim on whether he could change my pair, an idea came into my mind.

 

I am going to make you fall in love with me. Yook Sungjae, you are doomed, I thought to myself.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys!! This is my second chapter and i've been updating so quickly because i really have alot of ideas to write on! Please do help me by giving me comments and i would really take them into consideration! Haha please do subscribe if you really want to know whats going to happen next!!!! Thank you all!!