Chapter 5

Just a Prank

 

Chapter 5

 

[Your POV]

 

Both Daehyun and I left the office after chatting for a while. I kept thinking about Daehyun’s crush, my crush on him and the prank that I had to play on Yook Sungjae. I didn’t even know how to continue with my complicated life. I had to prioritize my problems no matter what.

 

School was over by then and I was already holding onto my bag that Ji Won got for me while clutching onto my still abit painful stomach. We then headed to the gate, when I saw Sungjae. He stood there and passed me a sheet of paper, “Here you go.” And then got onto his motorcycle and drove off. That happened really quickly I didn’t even get a chance to tell him that he did it too quickly.

 

Ji Won and I walked back home together again happily before Minhyuk called her and both of them decided to meet up. I couuldn’t deny that I was jealous of Ji Won at times when she had two boys where one was smart and one who was goodlooking crushing on her. She seemed like a really lucky girl.

 

I was alone again, on the streets slowly walking home. When I reached home, I quickly took out the sheet of paper that Sungjae passed me. I started humming the song to myself and I could feel the effort he put in. The song was really soothing and was very suitable for a sad love story. I took out my notes on composing and my pencils and started jotting down different lyrics.

 

After about 3 hours of hardcore working, I looked at the song sheet and smiled with satisfaction. This could probably be one of my best lyrics writing ever because of the beautiful melody. I picked up my pink guitar which was next to me and started strumming the chords. It was beautiful, everything fit really well.

 

Just when I was about to pick up my phone to inform Sungjae that I was done and to carry out part of my mission, I realized I didn’t have his number. However, being the smart kid I always was, I messaged Ji Won, who had Sungjae’s number for it. I quickly got it and ringed him up.

 

Me: “Sungjae ah? This is In Hee! I’ve finished writing the song lyrics already so would you like to meet up to try it out and make amendments if needed?”

 

Sungjae: “Ugh stop bothering me. I’m really busy. Unless you’re free to meet me at 11pm at my house, don’t even try to call me again.”

 

Me: “Okay sure babe, may I have your address?” I disgustingly made a throw up face while talking because of the dumb flirting I was doing with him.

 

Sungjae: “Stop it. You obviously know where I stay. Don’t you dare disturb me again. I’m hanging up”

 

-End of call-

 

How rude can he be. Wow how would I know where he stayed.Does he really want to fail this whole damned project? It would have been so much better if I was grouped with Daehyun or Ji Won instead. However, this would actually help in my prank ;).

 

I started spending the rest of the time thinking on how I should confess my feelings for him and makes sure he falls in love with me by the end of day 7.  

 

Time quickly flew by and I put on my most comfortable shorts and shirt, picked up my guitar and left the house. I started to walk towards his house.

 

I eventually got to his house after a bit of difficulties. I had to do this well, I had to confess my ‘feelings’ to him today. Quickly, I ringed the door bell. No answer. I ringed it again, and finally there was this tall giant with a wet hair that came out. He lifted up his head and I couldn’t deny he looked really good. Wait what was I talking about.

 

“Come in what are you still doing there.” He had an annoying tone in his voice.

 

Just as arrogant as ever. I stepped into the gate and went into the house. The house was beautiful. Although my house had probably everything I liked, his house was so dreamlike..It had a beautiful sea view andmountains, a pretty balcony and a vintage living room. 

I strolled around the living room before he shouted, “What are you doing there? Come up now. I want to finish this as soon as possible so I can sleep!”

 

 

"Yes darling”, I replied, still unable to believe I’m in such a beautiful house. I followed him up the stairs, and immediately I reached his bedroom. His bedroom was just as elegant as his living room but something felt weird.

“Huh you live alone?” I asked out of curiosity.

 

“Well no one bothers about me so obviously I live alone.” He replied, looking rather sad at the fact I brought it up. I couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty for asking him whether he lived alone. He maybe cool and annoying and arrogant and all but, its pretty sad to live alone, and I can attest to that.

 

“Lets get started then, babe!” I exclaimed, sounding very excited.

 

Both of us sat on his bed and he slowly took his guitar, which was very beautifully polished and shiny and started strumming the chords and singing the lyrics I put in. I couldn’t deny, his voice was amazing. It was basically so angel liked. After, he picked up his pencil and started changing bits of it, discussing it with me before changing it. I had to admit, he indeed looked charming, but..

JANG IN HEE WAKE UP. HE’S JUST SOME DOUCHE WHO DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO APOLOGIZE PROPERLY.

 

In a few hours, we got the lyrics ready and started strumming our guitars together and harmonizing with one another.

 

The day we met,

The day you smiled at me,

Everyday I hope to see you

I cant help but miss you~~~

 

Its my story

But you were added into it

I get heart fluttering times looking at you,

I miss you all the time~~~

I have a reason to love,

The day we held each others hand

we were brought closer, and

that’s when we became closer.~~~

 

I love you, you, and only you~~~~

 

At the end, both of us clapped our hands and hi-fived each other. At that point of time, I really felt happy, I never thought he would actually be serious about this project. Just then, he went back to his own cold self while I was brought back to reality that he was just some dumb idiot who didn’t know how to apologize.

 

I cleared my throat and said, “I actually have something to tell you. I hope you won’t get so shocked.”

 

“Yes, quickly say it. I am really tired.” Sungjae placed his guitar back at the original place after cleaning it tenderly.

 

“I actually like you, babe. I really hope we can be more than friends, I really love you so much. I realized that I never really meant all the argues with you and I was just hiding all my feelings towards you.” I said softly, but loud enough for him to hear. It was good enough, I said everything that I scripted out and it was perfect.

 

Sungjae’s eyes enlarged and shouted, “YOU LIKE ME?”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi my dear readers. I’m honestly sorry for this really ty chapter. I’m currently having a bit of a mind block so I’m trying to think real hard on how to make this 7 days of relationship turn into a sweet and innocent love story. T_T I promise I’ll continue to improve in my next chapters and please do wait for it. Please do subscribe and comment below anything you want to say, whether its good or not. Thank you!!!!