Talking At The Man Cave

Love Unexpected [ABANDONED/ WILL NOT BE CONTINUED]

Youngbae

The guys followed Jiyong into his living room and sat down.

 

"What's been going on with the play, what's it called again?" Jiyong asked Youngbae.

 

"'One Night Stand' and it's good. It's about a guy named SeungPyo and a girl named Crystal and they fall in love after their one night stand, but people don't approve because he's a waiter and she's the daughter of high class socialite." He explained.

"I'm not too fond of stories like that, but I'll go and support you." Seunghyun said.

"Wae? It's romantic!" Seungri asked.

"Personally, it's easier for everyone to be with someone with the same social status." Seunghyun replied, authoritatively.

"There's this girl I met, she's playing the lead female role, and her name is Yoon-Ji. She's so rude and annoying, but damn, she's so gorgeous." Youngbae said, smiling, thinking about their encounter.

"You've found something interesting other than the play? I'm completely shocked." Seungri said,faking a gasp.

"Yah, if you saw her, you'd feel the same way too, but I want you to keep your hands off because I'm gonna get her for myself." Youngbae warned the maknae of their group.

Everyone laughed together. "Don't forget about the party after the all the rehearsals are done, and if you want you can bring dates." Youngbae reminded.


Seungri

"Okay, now shut up about One Night Stand, which is a really weird name for a play. I mean, what if I wanted to say it out on the streets? Mothers would cover their children's ears and-" Seungri started to say.

Seunghyun groaned. "Stop it. Just please stop."

Seungri gave him a dirty look. Why couldn't anyone just appreciate him. He looked to his Jiyong hyung for help, who merely shrugged. Seungri crossed his arms. Jiyong hyung and Seunghyun hyung always took each other's sides.

"Well, if you guys don't want me too, I won't tell you about Cashier Girl." Seungri huffed.

Their attention immediately caught on to him. Youngbae was the only one who wasn't interested.

"Seungri, you date like a girl a month. I'm not really excited about your love life anymore." Youngbae said.

It wasn't that Seungri was a player. He was very far from it. He just tended to lose interest after a while. Women couldn't keep up with him. He was energetic and always wanting to try new things. The girls he usually met were boring and so he ended up breaking it off with them.

"Yeah, but I think Cashier Girl, might be the one." Seungri said, thinking about her.

All he had wanted was the ramyun, but the girl behind the counter wouldn't leave his mind. She'd yelled at him back. She'd given him mysterious lines. If anything, she had been the one flirting with him. Not the other way around.

Seunghyun laughed. "The girl you like is a cashier? Do you even know her name?"

Seungri glared. "No. But I have time. Unlike you! You're getting old! Didn't your mom say she wanted you to get married by the age of 25? You're 27 now. At the rate, you're going I don't even know why we gave you the nickname T.O.P."

Daesung noticed the tension and laughed awkwardly. "Why don't we got out for some ice cream?"

Jiyong glanced at Daesung, shaking his head. He pointed at Seungri and Seunghyun, who were glaring at each other. "You already know we can't stop them from fighting."

Youngbae frowned. "Anyways, Jiyong, do you have anything to share?"


Jiyong

Jiyong had to think about what to say. He remembered what his best friend had said about different people from different social classes being together.

"Oh, nothing new. Gaho's groomer had an accident, so there's a replacement." He said casually.

"Is she alright?" Seunghyun asked, keeping his composure.

"Yeah, she's fine. I plan on visiting her every other week." Jiyong said.

"What about the replacement?" Youngbae asked. "Who is it?"

Jiyong started thinking about Su Hyun. Her glasses, her hair, the way she walked, and how awkwardly cute she was. "Just another ahjumma."

"That's it? That's the only interesting thing?" Youngbae, kept prying.

"That's it." He lied.

"I'm going to get a drink, does anyone want anything?" He asked the group. He needed to remove himself from the awkwardness of having lied to his friends. HIs best friend, in particular.

"I do, I'll come with you." Youngbae said, getting up and following him.

They walk into the kitchen and pour water into glasses. "I know, GD."

"Know what?" Jiyong asked, pretending he'd done nothing wrong.

"You were lying, and it's sad that T.O.P. couldn't even tell." Youngbae said.

"Alright fine. Her name is Kim Su Hyun and she's the dog groomer's niece and she is wonderful. I don't think I've ever met a girl who made me feel like this." He whispered. "I didn't want to say anything because I knew T.O.P. wouldn't like it. Promise me you won't say anything until I'm ready."

"I promise, but I feel weird keeping secrets from the rest of the group." Youngbae said.

Jiyong didn't like the fact that he couldn't tell Seunghyun either, but it was vital to keep quiet.

 


Seunghyun

Seunghyun cleared his throat. "Well, as long as this is sharing time. I have some news."

They all looked at him, waiting. Seunghyun knew he couldn't really talk about the girl he'd met. They would question him excessively because it was rare when he pursued relationships. All throughout high school and college, he'd always have girls falling for him. They'd follow him around like he was oxygen they couldn't live without. That was why the four people in front of him had given him the nickname T.O.P.

At one point during their friendship, they'd even thrown him a coming out party. Because they thought he'd been gay. Still, being considered gay was better than having to deal with curious friends. Especially Seungri. That kid was annoying.

"I still don't have a suit for Youngbae's party." He told them. Daesung frowned in disappointment. Jiyong sighed and put a hand over his face. Seunghyun felt himself grow uneasy. Out of them all, he was closest to Jiyong. Keeping the truth from him wasn't comfortable.

"And I met a girl too." He finished. His friends all gasped dramatically and bombarded him with questions. He raised a hand and silenced them.

"Her name's Lee Hana. I know nothing else about her." He said.

Youngbae snorted. Seunghyun narrowed his eyes. The guy was always too sarcastic. He never took anything besides acting, seriously.

"Where'd you meet her?" Daesung asked.

"The boutique. Uptown." He answered.

Seunghyun looked over to Jiyong. His friend nodded at him in encouragement. Seunghyun nodded back.

Seungri huffed. "Stop having your private conversations where all you have to do is look at each other!"

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and turned to Daesung. "Anyway, how's SooYun doing?"


Daesung

"I want more between us, but it's difficult." Daesung said.

"Blah, blah, blah. You're so soft and sappy." Seungri snickered. "If you want her, then go up to the girl and just tell her."

"I've tried to express how I feel to her and the words just won't come out." Daesung argued.

"I know it can be hard, but you have show her how much you care for her. Tell her she looks beautiful in the shirt that she just got, hold her hand if she gets scared, give her a shoulder to cry on when she's in pain. Be her hero." Jiyong said.

He had a point. Daesung had only been acting like a friend, not a potential boyfriend like he anticipated.

"And if everything else fails, find yourself a nice, easy girl." Seungri teased.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and turned to Seungri. "Why does everything have to be a joke with you?"

"Why does everything have to be serious with you?" Seungri countered.

"I understand the difference between a time to laugh and a time to be mature, you obviously didn't learn that. It's annoying." Seunghyun and Seungri stand up and started to get in each others faces.

"Guys, sit down and relax!" Jiyong and Youngbae grabbed both of them and sat they back down.

"Let's just go guys. It's getting late anyway." Daesung suggested.

They all grabbed their coats and said their goodbyes. As they left, Jiyong's words kept repeating themselves in Daesung's mind. It was definitely time to start making those small gestures that showed he cared, as more than a friend.


Reya:  Yay! *throws confetti*  Chapter 2 is a success! Me and Lin Ha had a lot of fun writing this one!  Tell us what you guys think!  Comment, subscribe, upvote!  We love you!

LinHa: We couldn't stop laughing when we were writing this!! I hope you have as much fun as we did! Subscribe, comment, & upvote!! SARANGHAE