The Struggle of Finding A Date

Love Unexpected [ABANDONED/ WILL NOT BE CONTINUED]

Daesung

Daesung started pacing around his room. "What am I gonna say? How am I gonna say it?"

He thought to himself. He walked over to the coffee table to pick up his phone.

"You can do this." said Jiyong, sitting in one of the chairs in Daesung's living room. "You'll never know if you don't try."

He stared at it for a while before punching in a number.

"Yeobseyo? SooHyun, hi. How are you?" He asked nervously.

"I'm fine, you?" SooHyun said, cheerily.

"I'm good. I have a question for you." He said, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice. This was it, he was going to do it.

"You know about Youngbae's party, right?" Daesung started.

"Yeah, what about it?" She replied.

"Do you want to go with me?" Daesung asked. His palms were sweating profusely and his mouth was getting dry.

"Yeah, I'll go. I'll meet you there around 8:25, arasso?" She said.

"De, I'll see you there." Daesung said, holding back the excitement that was threatening to burst out of him.

He ended the call and danced around the room, until his shin hit the coffee table. Jiyong stood up and gave him a fist pound.

"Nice job. I have to go, but I'll see you at the party tomorrow." Jiyong said.

"I did it!" Daesung cheered to himself. "This party is going to be great."

He flopped down on one of his couches and thought about good scenarios that could happen at the party.


Jiyong

Jiyong left Daesung's home and drove to Ms. Kim's dog grooming business to see if Su Hyun was there. He put his shades on so she wouldn't notice him. He looked through the window and saw her washing a big dog. He took one last peek at her then left to go to the hospital.

"Hi Ms. Kim." Jiyong greeted the woman.

"You made it." Ms. Kim said to Jiyong, delighted to see her "son".

"I promised you I would. How've you been feeling?" Jiyong smiled.

"I'm alright, but I'd be even better if I could go back to the shop." She whined.

"You know you still have to relax for two months." Jiyong said sternly, then sighed. "Ms. Kim, I have a problem."

"What is it?" Ms. Kim asked.

"There's a party tomorrow and the people who were invited can bring dates, but my....other friend doesn't want to bring the girl he's thinking about because another friend doesn't approve of people from different social classes being together. This friend is close with the other friend too." Jiyong said, not looking at her.

Ms. Kim leaned back on her pillow and chucked to herself. "Well, if your 'friend' is close with the other then he shouldn't care about who that 'friend' is with as long as they're happy. Is your 'friend' happy?" She asked him.

"Very happy." Jiyong smiled, thinking of Su Hyun.

"Then thats what matters. Problem solved!" Ms. Kim cheered.

Jiyong took what she had to say into consideration.

"T.O.P. shouldn't care, as long as I'm happy." He said in his head. A grin formed on his face when he suddenly stood up. "I'll see you in two days Ms. Kim."

He quickly bowed, then ran out the hospital and into his car. He drove back to the groomer's.

He entered the small building and walked to the back, where Su Hyun was doing inventory.

"Oh, h-hi Jiyong." She said nervously.

She dropped her pen and the papers in her hands. She kneeled down to pick them up and Jiyong helped her.

"There's a party tomorrow. Do you want to go with me?" He asked.

Her face turned bright red. She was so excited, the only thing she could do was smile and nod her head.

"Great, I'll text you the time that I'll pick you up." He gave her papers back to her then walked back out to his car.


Youngbae

It was a lunch break during Youngbae's rehearsal. He brought in kimbap and a bottle of his favorite of seltzer from home. He went to the bathroom to wash his hands, but when he came back, his food was gone. He frantically looked around as his stomach was growling when he saw Yoon-Ji eating his lunch.

"What the hell? That's my food!" He yelled.

"I don't see your name on it." She said, haughtily.

He lifted up the top to the container where his name was written in permeant marker.

"Oops." She said, taking one last sip of his drink then dropped the bottle on the floor.

"Thanks for lunch." she said with a smirk on her face.

"Yah, Yoon-Ji!" Youngbae hollered.

"What?" She asked him, giving him nasty face.

"You know the party after rehearsal?" He asked, giving her one of his ladykilling stares.

"Get to the point." She scoffed.

"Be my date." He said cooly. She scoffed then walked off the stage.

After rehearsal, Youngbae walked to his car. Once he got to his parking spot, he found Yoon-Ji leaning on his car with her arms crossed, staring directly at him. Youngbae stood in front of her for a while before anything was said.

"Here." She said as she handed him a piece of paper, keeping a serious expression in her face. "I don't want anyone to think we're a couple, so I'll meet you there at exactly 8:00. Call me when you leave."

Youngbae watched her walk away as if she was on a catwalk and into her own car.


Seungri

Seungri walked into the downtown grocery store.  Normally, he went to the large health food supermarket with Jiyong but he decided to forget that rich people food in favor of cup ramyun.  Ramyun was probably Seungri's one true love.  Nothing else mattered but those delicious noodles.  He loved it with all his heart.

The ramyun section took up an entire aisle in the store.  There were so many types of ramyun to choose from.  Seungri browsed through the aisle, looking for his favorite flavor.  He selected the spicy tomato flavor and walked up to the register with it.

The gorgeous cashier was there again.  She eyed his purchase warily.  "You again!  Is that all?"

 

Seungri looked down at it as well and wondered what was wrong.  "Yes."

 

The girl crossed her arms and glared at him.  "I knew it.  Nobody just walks into a grocery store to buy one thing.  You're not even complaining about the price this time.  You are trying to flirt with me!"

 

Seungri twisted his face.  "Seriously?  Since when has buying ramyun become suspicious?  I'm hungry and all I want to do is eat."

 

The girl's eyes widened.  "I don't believe you.  Guys like you play with a girl's mind."

 

Seungri pulled out his wallet to pay for the food.  "I'm getting the feeling you want me to flirt with you, by the amount of times you've brought up the subject."

 

The girl flushed and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear.  "That'll be 3000 won."

 

He handed over the bills.  "What your name?"

 

"None of your business"  She replied.

 

He grinned at her.  "Okay, None Of Your Business, you're coming to a party with me this weekend."

 

The girl glared at him.  "Stop it."

 

Seungri grabbed the food.  He leaned over the counter and watched the girl arrange the bills.  "If you come, I'll never come to this store ever again and even during the party I won't even flirt with you.  I just need to come with a girl.  Think of the free food."

 

The girl thought about it.  Seungri smiled when he saw the answer in her eyes before she spoke.  "Fine, but let me make this clear.  We're just using each other.  You need a date, and I need to never see you again."

 

Seungri let out a cry of victory in his head.  He held his hand out.  Hopefully he would wear this girl down.  Every conversation he had with her was overly hostile.  "I'm  Seungri."

 

She shook his hand reluctantly.  "Ahn Yejin."


 

Seunghyun

Seunghyun sat in his chair, watching the photographer do his job.  He was annoyed with ridiculous poses he kept making the models do.  Everytime they moved on to a new shot, Seunghyun would have to put the photographer in his place.  The constant nagging and headaches, nearly drove him insane most days.  It was the sad price to pay for running a modeling agency.

 

"Sir, we have a problem."  One of the managers said coming up to him.

 

"What?"  He asked, irritated.

 

"Princess and RiRi are throwing up in the bathroom.  They got food poisoning and due to company policy, we have to be responsible for sending them to the hospital."  The manager said annoyed.  

 

Seunghyun was concerned.  Princess and RiRi were two of the best models in his agency.  "Then send them to the hospital.  Make sure they're okay."

 

The manager huffed.  "Then who are we going to replace them with?  The shoot's in two hours!"

 

Seunghyun wanted to throttle this guy.  How could he not be concerned about the people who were supposed to do it rather than a replacement?  Replacements were easy to find.  If you went to any pretty woman on the streets and offered them a job, they'd come right away.

 

"You're a manager.  Your job is to manage your models.  Mine is to run the agency.  If you're going to remind me how to do a job I already know how to do, then I might just give my position to you."  Seunghyun said.

 

The manager looked at him, slightly hopeful.  "Really?"  

 

Seunghyun gave him a dirty look.  "No."

 

The good looking man walked away to the hiring department.  The only one that worked there was a small, frail nerdy looking teenage boy.  Seunghyun's cousin:  Hanbin

 

"I need a decent applicant for a one time job."  Seunghyun said.

 

Hanbin smiled.  "There's one.  Lee Hana.  She came here a few weeks ago."

 

Seunghyun looked at the application with her portfolio and he froze.  Lee Hana was the same girl from the boutique.  He smirked.  It was time to kill two birds with one stone.  This would be fun.  

 

"Call her.  Tell her we need her now."  Seunghyun told him.

 

Hanbin nodded.  After the phone conversation was done, Seunghyun was told that Lee Hana would be coming in ten minutes.  

 

And she came in exactly ten minutes.  At the sight of him, Lee Hana's mouth dropped open.  Seunghyun was pleased to see that she was wearing the dress he'd picked out for her.

 

"You're that guy!"  She she as soon as she saw him.  Her eyes with wide with shock.

 

"And you're that girl.  Listen.  In addition to this job, I need you to be my date for a party."  He told her.

 

"But I can't. I-"  She started to say.

 

"Do you want this job or not?"  He asked coldly.

 

She nodded.

 

"Then you're my date.  No arguments.  Now wear this and get ready for the photographer."  He said, shoving the latest dress from Jiyong's parent's clothing company.


Reya:  GUYS!! I always have fun writing this story.  It makes me and Lin Ha laugh when we work on plot points.  We have so much fun making up the crazy situations you guys will eventually see in the story.  Do you guys like B.I. as much as we do?  So stay tuned!!! WE LOVE YOUU!!! Comment, subscribe, upvote!
 
LinHa: I can't keep a straight face when writing this story!!! I'm laughing right now thinking about Seungri & his beloved ramyun, hahaha!!!! Subscribe, comment, & upvote. SARANGHAE❤❤