The Party

Love Unexpected [ABANDONED/ WILL NOT BE CONTINUED]

Youngbae

Youngbae was the first to arrive at the party venue with Daesung, Jiyong, and the director. It was held at one of the Kwon family's mansions. An hour passed by before anyone else showed. 

"Where's Choi Yoon-Ji? She should've been here first!" Youngbae complained. 

 

"Maybe if you turned around then you'd see that I've been here for three minutes." A voice said from behind him.

 

Youngbae looked behind him and saw Yoon-Ji wearing an elegant, yet simple black dress. He gave her a quick smile the lifted his arm to allow her to hold on to it. 

 

"Jjincha? I already told you yesterday, I don't want people to get the wrong idea." She said rudely. 

 

"Oh, what crawled up your and died Yoon-Ji?" The director slurred. The party had barely started and he had three shots of tequila and a few cocktails in his system. 

 

Everyone around her started laughing, except her. She gave a look at Youngbae to alert him that she was getting angry. He cleared his throat and introduced her. 

 

"This is Choi Yoon-Ji. She's as beautiful as lily, but she's as dangerous as a Venus flytrap."  He introduced her proudly.

 

She rolled her eyes then walked away, but Youngbae couldn't help himself, so he followed her. 

 

"Why do you have to be so mean?" He asked. 

 

"I'm not mean, you're just extremely obnoxious. Now go get me a drink. Preferably, one with alcohol if I'm gonna be with you all night." She said spitefully.

 

Youngbae laughed at her comment. Yoon-Ji chuckled to herself for a little bit, but got serious quickly. 

 

"Yah! Get me a drink." She demanded. 

 

"Yes, boss." He said with a wink that made her go weak in the knees.


Daesung

"Is SooYun here?" Youngbae asked.  

Daesung looked at him in surprise.  It was the first time Youngbae had talked to him this evening.  He'd had his hands full with that Yoon-Ji girl.  Daesung pointed to the car that was outside. 

 

"She's right there." He said smiling, but his smile turned into a frown. "With...another guy." He watched them walk up to the door, holding hands. 

 

"Is that your date with someone else?" The director hiccuped. 

 

"Yeah, it is." Daesung said, his breath quickening.  He didn't know how to react.

 

"Well ! Things just got awkward, didn't they? I need another cocktail, I'll be back." He said as he stumbled to the bartender. 

 

"I'll be back." Daesung told Youngbae as he walked into another room when SooYun came inside. 

 

"Where Daesung?" She asked Youngbae. 

 

He pointed in the direction that Daesung went, then was grabbed by Yoon-Ji who looked jealous that he was talking to another girl. Daesung was in an empty room when he punched the wall. 

 

"How could she do that?" He said out loud. "She was suppose to be my date. Dammit!" 

 

A few stray tears appeared because of the pain coming from his hand and in his heart. He felt used and betrayed.  How could she think it was okay for her to bring another guy when he was the one that had asked her to the party?  When would she recognize his feelings for her?

 

"Daesung?" SooYun said. "Are you in here?" 

 

He quickly wiped away the tears. "What do you want?" 

 

He turned to look at her, wearing a gray and black peplum dress. He blushed a little at the sight of seeing her bare legs. 

 

"Why are you in here by yourself?" She asked, looking at him concerned.

 

Daesung walked up to her and got close to her face. 

 

"Why do you even care?" He said harshly before bumping his shoulder into hers. 

 

She grabbed his sleeve so she could ask what happened, but he shook her hand off and stormed off.


Jiyong

Jiyong waited outside the party for his date to arrive. Maybe she got lost, he thought to himself. 

Just then, Seunghyun got out of a black luxury car with his date on his arm. 

 

"Jiyong, this is Lee Hana. Say hi." He directed to both of them. They said their hellos and bowed to each other. 

 

"Where's your date?" Seunghyun asked, looking around.

 

"She's not here yet, hyung." Jiyong responded sadly. 

 

Seunghyun gave him a reassuring pat on the back before going inside. He pulled out his cell phone from his suit pocket. 

 

"Wait, I don't want to seem needy." He put his phone back in his pocket when he saw a taxi pull up. 

 

It was Su Hyun.  She was wearing a plain pink dress with a white collar and a pink bow in her hair. 

 

"She's so adorable." He said to himself. 

 

She ran up to Jiyong and bowed multiple times. 

 

"I'm so sorry, Jiyong. I was getting ready then I noticed the time and now you're outside waiting for me when you should be inside. You look really handsome, oppa." She accidentally blurted out. Then she quickly covered . 

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow at her and held his hand out. "Oppa? I like the sound of that. Would it be okay for me to ask you to call me that from now on?" 

 

Su Hyun's face turned beat red. 

 

"Yes, oppa." She smiled. She took Jiyong's hand as he lead her inside. Jiyong took a breath and marched right up to Seunghyun.

 

"T.O.P, this Kim Su Hyun." He said. 

 

Su Hyun bowed and reached out a hand to shake his. 

 

"It's nice to meet you." Su Hyun greeting politely.

 

"Choi Seunghyun." He said coldly, leaving her hand to hang in mid air. 

 

Feeling the awkward tension, Jiyong took her to meet everyone else.  Everyone had left except the five group of friends, their dates, and the director. 

 

"I luve a gewd purrty." The director said, completely wasted. He bumped into Jiyong and Su Hyun when he threw up on her dress, then passed out right after. 

 

"I'll be in the bathroom." Su Hyun said to Jiyong, apologizing.

 

"Do you need help?" Jiyong asked. 

 

"I've dealt with worse, I'll be fine." Su Hyun reassured him.

 

"Why don't you go help her, Hana. I need to talk to GD. Once you're done, meet us in the living room." Seunghyun said, radiating his intimidating aura.

 

Hana and Su Hyun walked to the bathroom while the two friends stayed behind. 

 

"What do you need to talk about?" Jiyong asked. 

 

"Your date, whatever-her-name is." Seunghyun answered.

 

"Her name is Kim Su Hyun, what's the problem?" Jiyong replied.  He knew where this conversation was going and he didn't really want to have it.

 

"Where did you meet her?" Seunghyun asked. 

 

"When I was out with Gaho." He answered.  It was the truth.  Just not the whole truth.

 

"Do you really like her?" Seunghyun asked looking at Jiyong suspiciously.

 

"Yeah, I might even love her." Jiyong said sincerely. 

 

Seunghyun put his arm around Jiyong's shoulder and walked with him to the living room. Daesung, Youngbae, and Seungri were already sitting down, with their dates when they entered. Hana and Su Hyun soon followed. 

 

"Kim Su Hyun." Seunghyun said. 

 

She took a seat next to Jiyong. "Yes?" 

 

"Where are you from?" Seunghyun questioned.

 

"I was born in Busan, but I was raised in Seoul." She told him.

 

"Oh, who are your parents?" Seunghyun pried. 

 

"Umm, I never met my father and my mother died when I was 11." Su Hyun answered again.

 

"I'm so sorry to hear that. What do you do for a living?" He said without any concern for what she had said before. 

 

"Well, umm I..." She said nervously. 

 

She discreetly reached over and grabbed Jiyong's hand. 

 

"It should be a simple question to answer." Seunghyun said, insistently.

 

"Hyung, why do you want to know all of this?" Jiyong asked angrily. 

 

"Because she doesn't seem high class." Seunghyun said casually.  He leaned back and arrogantly looked down at them.

 

"Don't talk about her like that!" Jiyong got up from his seat, fuming mad because of Seunghyun's behavior. 

 

Seunghyun was still in his chair with his hands intertwined together. Seeing that his "best friend" was going to be stubborn and rude, Jiyong grabbed Su Hyun's hand, left the mansion, and got inside his car. He punched his wheel, causing Su Hyun to jump. She hadn't seen Jiyong act like this before. It was a bit scary, but she understood why. 

 

She gently put her hand on his and smiled at him. "Oppa, I'm okay." 

 

"You shouldn't have to answer to him. He was prying into your personal life and it was wrong for him to do it." He said still a little heated. 

 

Su Hyun put her head on his shoulder, calming him down. Jiyong chuckled as he turned his car on and drove home.


 

Seunghyun

Seunghyun watched as Jiyong left with that girl.  Something about her seemed off.  He didn't like seeing her with his best friend.  Jiyong deserved someone of status, intelligence and beauty.  That girl seemed to posses none of those qualities.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?"  Seungri asked him.  

 

Seunghyun looked at him in surprise.  The maknae had never once been concerned about him before.  He nodded at the younger boy who had put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed in before nodding in approval.

 

"For what it's worth, I'm on your side.  Jiyong hyung shouldn't get involved with poor girls.  Not after what happened last time."  Seungri said.

 

Seunghyun nodded and looked at his date.  Lee Hana had been listening in on the conversation and she looked furious.

 

"How could you say that?  Poor people are just people.  That doesn't make them any less worthy of having feelings for someone that has money!"  Lee Hana said accusingly.

 

Seunghyun scoffed.  The girl, no matter how beautiful she was clearly didn't know what she was talking about.

 

"Do you have feelings for me?  Is that why you're so passionate about it?"  Seunghyun smirked.

 

Hana flushed.  Seunghyun couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment.  Either why she appeared to be seconds away from thrashing him.

 

"No.  Remember I'm only here because you wouldn't let me model for you until I agreed to be your date.  My boyfriend's already mad enough your ually harassing me."  Hana yelled.

 

Seunghyun felt his heart drop.  "You have a boyfriend.  Why didn't you say that before?"

 

Seungri chuckled.  "Did anyone's dates actually want to come with them?"

 

Seunghyun just glared at him.  Seungri walked away.

 

"I tried to tell you, but you were the one that said "no arguments" and I really needed the job."  Hana explained.

 

Seunghyun nodded.  It was true.  He'd given her no choice.  And now he'd have to pay the consequences.  This was the exact reason he'd given up on love.  Every time.  Every single time he liked a woman they were unattainable.

 

And the ones he hated followed him around like puppies.  He had the worst luck.


Seungri

Seungri watched Yejin pile her food onto the plate.  She looked like she was having the time of her life.  When she wasn't eating, she kept looking around at the mansion.  Seungri looked at her face.  It was the next best thing to ramyun.

 

"Are you enjoying yourself?"  He asked, politely.  

 

Yejin looked at him in suspicion before answering.  "You rich people know how to entertain.  With your actor friend and his girl, the director, the girl that was being interrogated and that cold looking guy, I would say you have quite a group of friends.  The only one I don't get is that blonde haired guy that looks like a knife was stabbed through his chest."

 

Seungri looked at who she was talking about.  "Oh that's Daesung.  We call him D-Lite.  He's in love with his best friend, SooYun.  But she doesn't realize it.  She was supposed to be his date but she came with another guy."

 

Yejin nodded.  "Explain the other guys."

 

Seungri smiled.  It seemed like she was actually interested in his life.  His friends.  He knew he would wear her down.  As long as he wasn't too friendly but not too cold, he would be fine.  

 

He explained how Youngbae liked Yoon-Ji and wasn't getting anywhere with her.  He explained the situation with T.O.P. hyung and how he had forced a girl with a boyfriend to be his date.  He explained Jiyong hyung's weakness for girl's that did not have any status or wealth.  

 

Seungri didn't know how to explain the passed out director.  That man was weird, even by Seungri's standards.

 

"What about you and me?"  Yejin asked.

 

Seungri thought about it.  What would he tell her?  Was this some sort of test?

 

"You made it clear didn't you?  We're just using each other."  Seungri said, gauging her reaction.  

 

Yejin chewed with her bottom lip for a while.  She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

 

"I was thinking.  It's not fair of me to ban you from the store.  So if you want to keep coming to buy your ramyun…"  She said, trailing her sentence.

 

Seungri almost jumped for joy.  Two things were filling his mind.  She was letting him see her again.  And ramyun.  He would be reunited with his beloved ramyun.  He could almost see those delicious noodles in his mind.  He could almost feel the texture and his mouth was watering with the taste of the spicy tomato ramyun he loved so much.

 

Until Yejin punched his arm.  Then, all he could see was her.


Reya:  Well this party was a huge disaster, wasn't it?  Things are moving along.  LOL!

LinHa: This was CRAAAZZY!!! I just love dramas❤ What do you guys think about TOP & GD?