://Pregnant

Why Are You Such a Jerk? *Spin off of Our Little Vacation and Lies*

 ∞ 

:// Pregnant

:// Pregnant

*Recap*

   *Lexi's POV*

"Dare."

  "Go take this pregnancy test." She said as she got up and walked over to a closet. She pulled out a box and threw it at me.

 "Jeez, thanks. And I'm not even going to ask why those are in there." I said as I grabbed my crutches and went to the bathroom. After taking the test I sat down on the toilet lid and waited. Finally, I saw the results. That's when I started screaming.

*Recap over*

  I heard footsteps running towards thebathroom and then loud knocks on the door. 

  "Lexi! Are you ok? We heard screaming!" Chanyeol yelled through the door.

  "Yea, I'm uh fine. I'll be out in a second." I replied. How could this happen? I thought I was being careful. Who's the dad? Oh man, this isn't good. I stood up and limped out of the bathroom. As I opened the door I saw all the girls and a few of the boys. They moved back when I walked out. Once we reached the living room I sat on a chair and looked at them.

  "So um, the uh test came out positive." I said really fast. They all just stared at me with shock. Suddenly, Baekhyun stood up and went to his room. Nobody said anything as we just sat there and thought about everything. 

  "Well, we should probably go to the hospital to check and make sure things are ok and stuff." Judy said. I nodded and got up off the chair. I went to my room to grab my stuff and then headed towards the car.

   I lied my head against the window asev erybody else got in. Turned out that practically everybody was coming to the hospital. I guess this was a big deal. The drive was going to be about a halfh our so I decided to take a nap.

  Finally, we arrived at the hospital. I grabbed my crutches and walked in. I saw somebody walking next to me in my peripheral vision. It was Baekhyun.

  "Hi." I said flatly. Eh looked somewhat surprised that I acknowlegded him.

  "Hey. So, uh how are you?" He asked.

  "Good, I guess." I smiled slightly. We were now at the desk and I had to check in. After that was all done we waited for the nurse to call my name.

  "Lexi?" Well that was fast. I limped over to where she was and followed her back. We stopped at a room and she told me to sit down.

  "The doctor will be here soon." I nodded and then rested my head against the wall. I don't even know what I will do if I am pregnant. And if I am, who's the father? Ugh, this is too much.

  "Lexi?" My eyes popped open. "I'm Dr.Lee. I understand you took a pregnancy test that came out positive. Is that right?'

  "Yes. It is." He nodded. 

  "Alright then, let's check if you are."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~30 minutes later*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

  "Well Lexi, you are not pregnant." Dr. Lee told me. I sighed in relief. After paying I met back up with my friends and told them the news. 

  "So you're not pregnant?" Baekhyun asked.

  "Yes, I just said that" He looked relieved when I told him that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After we got back home I went straight to my room and lied in my bed. The pregnancy thing really took a lot of my energy. it exted Zain telling him everything then decided to go to bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So there it is guys haha sorry for such the long wait and shortness of chapters.