://Happy Birthday Vy

Why Are You Such a Jerk? *Spin off of Our Little Vacation and Lies*

 ∞ 

:// Happy Birthday Vy

:// Happy Birthday Vy

 

tumblr_m5i8miXTJV1qid2nw.gif

*Lexi's POV*

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY VY!!!" We all yelled as they ran into her room. I had walked in with my cruthches. She opened her eyes slowly as she took in the scene. Her eyes suddenly widened as she sat up.

  "Guys, what are you doing? It's like 8 in the morning." Vy asked all of us.

   "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY GIRL! WE GOTTA CELEBRATE!" Maddie screamed. Emily ran over to Vy's bed and pulled off her blanket. She grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

   "Come on! We have a surprise for you!" Judy said as we walked out into the hall with Emily still dragging Vy.

  "You have to close your eyes now." I told her. She laughed and did as I said. We walked into the kitchen and Emily dragged Vy to where she could stand in front of the cake. Maddie grabbed the lighter and lit all the candles. There was quite a bit considering she was turning 23. Judy walked over and turned the lights off while the rest of us started singing Happy Birthday. The boys walked in and joined us just as Vy opened her eyes.

  "Make a wish." Lina said. Vy thought of a wish and finally blew the candles out. We all clapped as she took in everything.

  "You guys didn't have to do this." She said as she gave all the girls hugs. We laughed as she thanked us like a million times. After at least 5 minutes we all had cake. We sat in silence as we enjoyed it. Eventually we were all done and decided to watch a movie. Vy picked out Spirited Away and we all agreed. She put it into the DVD player and we all picked out spots. Emily, Luhan, Lina, Chen and Bryce all sat on the large couch. Maddie and Kai sat on one of the loveseats while Kris and Judy sat on the other one. Vy sat on the chair and Suho sat on the ground in front of the chair. Mom, Xiumin, Sehun, Chanyeol, Lay, and Tao all sat on the ground. I sat on the last loveseat and Baekhyun sat next to me. Normally, I would've pushed him off but, it was Vy's birthday. I didn't want to start fighting with him and ruin her day. Instead, I just scooted as close to the edge as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the movie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Wow, that was really good." Emily said.

   "It was." I agreed. "So, what do you guys want to do now?"

   "Well, we could have lunch." Judy suggested.

   "Sounds good. I'll go make something." Mom replied. He got up and walked toward the kitchen. I glanced over at Baekhyun and saw he was staring at me. When I met his eyes he quickly looked away. Ugh, I don't even know what to do with him. I sighed and started playing Candy Crush. It's so addicting oh my gosh.

*Baekhyun's POV*

  I know I probably shouldn't have sat next to her but, I can't help it. I feel terrible about what I've done. I don't even know what I was thinking when I cheated on her. Gosh, I feel so stupid. I've ruined one of the best relationships I've ever had. And now, she's around that Zain guy. Who I totally don't trust. I swear if he does anything to her I will kill him. Ok, maybe not kill but, I will beat him up. She's still mine. I just need to talk to her, I just don't know when.

*Lexi's POV*

  "Guys, lunch is ready." I heard Mom yell out. I grabbed my crutches and tried to get up but of course failed. I tried again and fell back the cushions. Being crippled . I sighed in defeat and sat back.

  "Here, let me help you up." Baekhyun said as he held his hand out. He was the only one left in the room besides me so I guess he would be the only one to help me. The others are probably already eating and only focusing on eating.

  "Fine. This doesn't mean I forgive you though." I told him as I took his hand and pulled myself up. I grabbed my crutches and hopped to the kitchen. As I predicted everybody was giving their undivided attention to the lunch Mom had prepared. I can see why, it looked amazing. I grabbed a plate of the food and sat at the large table. It took me literally forever to eat because of my cast. Finally though, I was done. Most of the others had went back into the living room but Maddie and Judy were still in here talking about some panda thing. After I put my plate in the sink I limped into the living room.

  "Hey guys, so what're we doing?" I asked. The couches were pushed back and they were all sitting in a circle. Maddie and Judy had also walked into the living room after I asked.

  "We're playing truth or dare. Duh." Emily replied.

  "Oh ok." I said and went to sit on the chair. There was no way I was sitting on the floor. I would never get up. Once we were all ready we voted Vy to be first since it's her birthday.

  "Ok, Emily! Truth or dare?"

  "Dare."

  "Ok, hmmm. I dare you to run outside and scream I love you all. Then dance around the yard." Vy laughed.

  "Ok." Emily said as she got up to go outside.

  "I'm recording this." Judy said laughing. We all laughed and got up to go watch out the window. After she did her dare she came back in and laughed with us. 

  "Oh my gosh you guys there as some guy out there and he was staring at me like I was crazy." 

  "You kinda are." Maddie said. We all laughed some more and then sat back down in the circle.

  "Ok, my turn." Emily stated. She looked around at each one of us trying to decide who to pick.

  "Chanyeol! Truth or dare?"

  "Hmmmmm, I pick dare."

  "Ok, call for pizza and when the person gets here pretend you didn't order pizza and throw a tantrum." We all started laughing.

  "I accept the challenge." He replied as he started dialing the number. "Hello, I would like 2 extra large cheese pizzas. Ok thank you." He hung up the phone.

  "They said 20 minutes." He told us. "Ok, my turn. Maddie, truth or dare?"

   "Dare."

  "Ok, go mix up all the drinks we have and then come back in here and drink it."

  "Ugh, ew. But, ok." She got up and went into the kitchen. Chanyeol followed to make sure she mixed all of them. A few minutes later she walked back into the living room with a cup of liquid that was orange with what looked like milk swirling around in it.

  "Ok, this is milk, orange juice, apple juice, water, Kool-Aid, and a tad bit of beer." We all groaned in disgust as she took a sip. After she swallowed she ran straight to the kitchen, Chanyeol following. A few minutes later Chanyeol came out and told us she'd be fine. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

  "Looks like it's your time to shine, Chanyeol." I laughed. He stood up and walked towards the door.

 "Hi! It'll be $20." The teenager at the door said. (AN: I know they don't use US dollars but I'm too lazy to convert it.)

  "I didn't order any pizza." Chanyeol said with a completely serious face.

  "Are you sure? Did anybody else at this address order some?" 

  "No, not that I know of. Let me ask." He turned around and we all shook aour heads, knowing if we opened our mouths we'd start laughing. He turned back around and said

  "None of us ordered any pizza. What are you trying to do?! Rip us off!" He said, his voice raising in decibels.

 "N-n-no sir. I got an order for two extra large pizzas at this address."

 "Well obviously we didn't order any pizza! Now go!" Chanyeol yelled as he slammed the door. As soon as it clicked shut we all burst out laughing. While Chanyeol was talking to the pizza guy, Maddie had came back into the living room. It was now her turn.

  "Ok, who to pick, who to pick." She wondered. "Judy! Truth or dare?"

  "Hmmmm, truth."

  "Ok, who in this room would you want to switch places with for a day?"

 "Mommy, duh. Because then I could make my own food."She replied ith a roll of her eyes. "Ok, Lexi. Truth or dare?"

  "Dare."

  "Go take this pregnancy test." She said as she got up and walked over to a closet. She pulled out a box and threw it at me.

 "Jeez, thanks. And I'm not even going to ask why those are in there." I said as I grabbed my crutches and went to the bathroom. After taking the test I sat down on the toilet lid and waited. Finally, I saw the results. That's when I started screaming.

 


 

«----authors note  ♥♥♥♥  

 

ooooohhhh, cliffhanger! haha, you guys probably hate me now. sorry, for not updating i had massive writer's block. i'll try to update faster though because now i have some ideas. yayyyy! well buh byyyyeee now please comment and thanks for reading. oh and happy belated birthday vy!

 

Happy-Birthday-King2.jpg