:// Dreams

Why Are You Such a Jerk? *Spin off of Our Little Vacation and Lies*

 ∞ 

:// Dreams

:// Dreams

 

tumblr_m3xxwifHJH1rodiav.gif

*Lexi's POV*

  "Do you think she'll be okay?"

   "Yes, she'll survive. She only has a fracture in her left arm and a small break in her right leg. The most she'll have to stay in the hospital is two days. It all depends on how she handles it and if she's ready to leave when we say it's ok."

  "Ok." I heard two guys having a conversation. One sounded old and professional and the other, well he sounded quite familiar. I opened my eyes, then instantly closed them becauseof the bright light. I tried opening my eyes again and this time I succeeded. In front of me was Baekhyun and a doctor. I'm guessing those were the two guys who were having a conversation.

  "Good morning, Lexi!" The doctor greeted me. He had white hair and lots of wrinkles. I was really wondering why he hasn't retired yet. Hmm, maybe he likes his job. 

  "Um hi." I replied. I glanced at Baekhyun and saw he was staring straight at me. Ugh, why is he even here? 

  "So Lexi, do you remember anything that happened last night?" The doctor asked me.  

  "All I remember is me and Zain got into an arguement. It's a little fuzzy after that."

  "Well you guys got into a car accident. A SUV hit the driver's side and you both were injured. The driver of the SUV was also a bit injured but not as badly as you guys were. If you look over here we have some x-rays." He said as he pointed to some black and white pictures. "This one shows your left arm which has been fractured right in the middle of your wrist and elbow. This one shows your right leg that has been broken right under the knee. You very lucky considering the damage." I stared at the pictures as he said this. Great, just great. How am I supposed to do anything now? That's when I remembered Zain was in the car too. If the SUV hit his side he's probably in worse shape than I am.

  "How's Zain?" I asked the doctor.

  "Oh, right. Well his injuries were a bit worse. He had to get some stitches on his head and his right arm was broken in many spots. He also broke his left hand. Oh,and his right shoulder was dislocated." Oh my gods I can't believe this. I was pretty much the cause of this. If I didn't argue with him about the stupid song he would've been paying attention and he would've been able to stop. This is all my fault.

  "Oh ok." I replied as I nodded.

  "Would you like any medication for the pain?"

 "No thank you."

  "Ok." He said as he left, leaving only me and Baekhyun in the room. I glanced at him again and then quickly looked away. Why can't he just leave?

 "I don't want you to be alone." He said as he sat down in a chair that was next to my bed.  What the fudge, is he a mind reader now?

  "No, you're talking out loud."  Goodness gracianyas this has to stop.

  "Why are you here?" I asked him.

  "I don't want you to be alone." He repeated. I rolled my eyes. 

  "Fine, whatever." I said as I closed my eyes. We sat there in silence for about 10 minutes.

  "LEXIIIIIII!!!!! OMG, LEXI ARE YOU OK?" I heard 3 girls yell. I looked up and smiled at Maddie, Judy,and Emily.

   "Yeah, guys I'm fine. But, could you stop screaming? You're making my headache worse."

   "Oh sorry Sloth." Emily replied. "We brought you stuff!" Judy said as she held out some ballons, candy, and a stuffed whale.

 

evx01v1239-03.jpg

  "Oh my gosh guys! Thank you, it's adorable." I said as I hugged the whale. As I was hugging the whale I remembered Zexi, the octopus. She was probably long gone now. Great. As I thought of Zexi I remembered the great day Zain and I had. Before I knew it a giant smile found it's way onto my face.

  "Lexi, are you ok?" I heard Maddie ask. She looked at the other girls and said "I think she's losing it." They nodded in agreement. Wow, thanks guys.

  "I'm fine." I said, laughing. They started laughing as well. We talked and laughed for about another hour. They told me how as soon as the hospital called Baekhyun grabbed his coat and rushed to the hospital. He didn't even tell anybody. They all knew where he was going though. Right before they told me this Baekhyun had left to go get something. Finally, he's gone. After about another hour they said they had to leave.

   Great, I'm alone. I might as well catch up on some sleep while I'm here. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I grabbed all of my clothes and stuffed them in the bag. After filling the bag with blankets and clothes I walked quietly to the kitchen. I grabbed enough food for at least a week and then checked my wallet. I had at least $300 in cash and I had my debit card. I decided it would have to be enough and then left the house.

  As I walked down the dark and empty street I thought of why I was doing this. I loved them and all I just couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't live in that house knowing he was in the room across the hall. There was just too much pain involved with it. I looked around at my surroundings and saw that I was lost. I pulled out my phone to check the time. 3:30 AM. Great, I was lost in a foreign country at 3 AM in the morning. I felt like jumping around and dancing. Note the sarcasm. All of a sudden I heard a car drive up behind me. OMG, WHAT WAS I THINKING THERE IS CREEPERS AT NIGHT! I MIGHT GET KIDNAPPED OR WORSE! 

   "Hey! Lexi! Lexi, look over here!" I could hear the person in the car yelling my name. How did he know my name? For some reason though the voice sounded quite familiar. I decided to turn around. It was Baekhyun. Ugggghhhh. I turned back around and walked away. I heard a car door slam and him running towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back around. Really? This is not a teen romance movie. This is reality. Ugh.

  "Lexi! Please, listen to me." He pleaded. "Please, just get in the car and hear me out. Please." I could see in his eyes how much he wanted me to agree. I decided to just go with it. All I have to do is listen right?

   "Ok, fine." I sighed. He smiled and started walking towards the car. I reluctantly followed. I threw my bag in the back before sitting in the passenger side of the car. I looked over at him and saw he was staring at the window.

  "So are we gonna talk or what?" I asked him rudely. Instead of answering he looked over at me and sarted leaning in. Crap, he was going to kiss me! Omg, do I want this to happen? Right now I don't even know. Then I felt his lips brush against mine and the fireworks exploded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up to the sound of many people talking. Man, could they shut up? I opened my eyes and looked around. 

 "FINALLY! WE CAN FINALLY GO HOME!!!! YAYYYYY!!" I heard Emily yell. I looked around and saw that Judy and Maddie were also here.

 "Shhhhhh." I said. 

  "Oh, sorry." She replied.

  "It's fine. What are you guys doing here anyways?" I asked.

  "We're here to take you home." We instantly started humming Kiss You by One Direction. Judy gave us a glare and we stopped. After she looked away we started laughing. The doctor walked in and gave Maddie some medicine that I could take for pain. He said we could go as soon as we were ready. The girls grabbed my stuff that was in the room and then we walked into the lobby.

   When we got there the first thing I saw was Zain and Baekhyun talking. Zain was sitting in a chair with his two casts and Baekhyun was right next to him. Oh my gods. Why were they talking? It's not a bad thing, it's just awkward. Baekhyun looked over at me then quickly looked away. Zain also looked to see what Baekhyun was looking at. When he saw me his eyes lit up. He smiled and waved. I gave him a weak smile and waved back.

  "So that's Zain, I'm guessing." Maddie said. I nodded in reply. We walked, well they walked I limped because of my cast,  to the check out place. 

  "He's pretty cute. He's got quite a bit of tattoos though." I laughed and checked myself out of the hospital. The whole process took about 5 minutes. After I was done, I sw that the only girl left standing next to me was Judy. She was reading some lifestyle magazine. Ugh, really? I limped over to where Zain, Baekhyun, and the other girls were.

  "Hey Lexi. How're you doing?" Zain asked me. 

  "Probably better than you." I answered.

  "Probably." He said, laughing. "Yeah, no more driving for a while."

 "Guess not. I see you met Baekhyun. Well I guess this would be the second time you guys have met."

  "Yeah, he's cool. I didn't realise he was your husband." Zain said.

  "Oh um, yeah." I said giving him a small smile. I looked over at Baekhyun and saw he was clenching his fists. Wow, jealous much? Then I remembered the dream. I pushed the thought out of my head and asked the girls when we were leaving.

  "Right now if you want." Emily replied. I nodded and looked back at Zain. 

  "I think we're gonna leave. I don't want to be rude I just want to get out of this hospital." I said.

  "Oh yeah, I understand. I'll see you later." I nodded and went to give him a hug. Baekhyun got up quickly and left as soon as he saw what I was doing. Maddie told me they were gonna drive the car up to the door. I nodded and watched as they walked away. 

  "Oh,Lexi. I almost forgot, here." Zain said as he held out Zexi.

  "Oh my gosh! I thought she was gone forever. Thank you so much!." I took the octopus from him and hugged it close to my chest. Wow, I'm 22 and hugging stuffed animals. Forever young, right?

 "I grabbed her right before I went unconscious." He said with a smile. I leaned down to give him another hug before I left.

 "Thank you. I'll see you later." 

"Ok." He said with one last smile as I exited the building.

 


 

«----authors note  ♥♥♥♥  

sooooooo, i updated. parttyyyyy. haha. this took me like all day so i hope you guys like it. i decided to end with a happy ending. oh and do you think zain should stay in the story???? please comment, thanks. here's some pictures of baekhyun 

 

he is just too cute omg. ok, byyyyeeeeee!

 

baekhyun%2B3GIRLS%27%2BGENERATION-TTS_TW

                                           tumblrm66bnsudak1qhmxnl.jpg 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWiaVnSI6VsQPscpxHxRz