:// Heart Attack

Why Are You Such a Jerk? *Spin off of Our Little Vacation and Lies*

 ∞ 

:// Heart Attack

:// Heart Attack

 

Divider.gif

 

*Lexi'sPOV*

    I woke up with an terrible pain on my wrist and lip. I layed there for a few minutes until it didn't hurt as much. Suddenly, my phone started blaring my favorite song at the moment. 

IT HIT ME LIKE A HEART ATTACK, WHEN YOU FINALLY LEFT ME GIRL!

  Finally, I answered the phone.

 "Hello?" Of course I didn't check the caller ID so I have absolutely no idea who's on the other end.

 "Good morning Lexi! It's Zain, from the tattoo shop. I have the day off today so I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang out?" Omg, it's the hot tattoo artist! And he wanted to hang out with me!

 "Oh, hi Zain! I'd love to hang out but, I don't know if any of my friends already planned something. They usually plan stuff without telling me. I'll go ask. Just um hold on." Oh gosh I was rambling.

 "Ok. I'll be right here when you get back" He chuckled. As soon as he said that I dropped my phone on the bed and ran out of the room. I was heading towards the kitchen when I hit something and fell on my . For a second I thought I had ran into a wall but then a familiar hand reached down to help me. I looked up and saw it was Baekhyun. I scowled and got up on my own. I pushed past him and started walking towards the kitchen. Thanks for ruining my good mood. Ugh.

  Eventually I made it to the kitchen. As I suspected almost everybody was in there. Oh my gosh Mom made pancakes. Somebody remind me to get some of those.

 "Hey guys. So I was just wondering if we were doing anything today?" The boys mostly ignored me because they were too busy eating. The girls however nodded their heads and Maddie told me that they were going shopping and doing some other random crap.

 "Would it be ok if I skipped because I kinda maybe met a friend and he wants to hang out today..." I trailed off. All of the girls except Judy because she was eating started asking all these questions and saying I have to go with him.

 "Is it Zain?" Judy asked. I nodded. She smiled and whispered something I didn't quite catch.

 "What was that?"

"I said use protection, we don't want any babies running around this soon." Instantly all the girls and even a few of the boys started laughing. My cheeks became a cherry red as I slapped her lightly on the arm. I started laughing as I walked out of the kitchen.

 "Alright thanks guys. I'll go tell him I can hang out."

 "I'LL MISS YOU MY SLOTH!" Emily said as she ran over and hugged me. I hugged her back and said 

 "I'll see you later, don't worry." After that I finally made it back to my room. I picked up my phone and told Zain we could hang out today. He told me he would pick me up at 12:30  and to wear something warm. Of course he wouldn't tell me where we were going as it was a surprise.We talked a little bit more until I said I had to go get ready.

  I checked the time and saw it was already 11. Great, I had an hour and a half to get ready. Knowing me it would take at least 20 minutes just to pick out an outfit and get dressed. I decided to get started. I set my phone down and started picking out outfits. 

 20 minutes later I was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a sweater that had nerd written on it. I also had on a pair of ankle boots on. He said to dress warm. I went over to my bed to grab my phone and remembered the note that I was too tired to read last night. Might as well read it now. I picked it up and proceeded to open it. The writing was boy handwriting. You know, so sloppy it takes almost 5 minutes just to read a sentence. Yeah it was written like that. As I scanned over the note I realised it was from Baekhyun. Grreeattt. Note the sarcasm.

   Dear Lexi,

   It's me, Baekhyun. I know you hate me right now and I don't deserve your forgiveness but a guy's got to at least try. I know what I did was extremely wrong. Honestly, I have no idea why I even did it. I don't know why I didn't come and visit you. I guess I was just too busy and when we had breaks I spent it with the guys instead of visiting you. For that I am very very sorry. Honestly, I think we should still get a divorce. Even if you did forgive me I know you would still not forget about what I did. I'm doing this for you baby. I want you to know that everything that happened before you left wasn't an act. I really truly loved you. If you want to go through with the divorce please tell me. I love you, even if we go through with this I love you.

                                                     Sincerely,

                                                           Baekhyun

   

   I didn't realise I had tears in my eyes until one fell off my cheek and splattered onto the paper. I honestly have no idea if we should go along with the divorce or not. Ugh, I'll think about this later. I put the note back and grabbed my phone. After that I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. As I was eating I decided to check my messages. There was a bunch from the girls saying good luck. Of course Judy's said "Bring me back some food lol". After I looked at the messages I saw that it was 12:20. He should be here any minute. DING DONG! I walked over to the door to open it but someone beat me to it.

  "Hi, I'm Zain. Does Lexi live here?" Oh no.

  "Yes she does. Why?" Baekhyun replied, glaring at Zain.               

 "Well we were going to hang out today. I said I'd pick her up around 12:30." I decided I should walk out there before Baekhyun kills my new friend.

  "Zain, you're here! I thought you had gotten lost, but no you're here!" I said as I walked over. Baekhyun looked from me to Zain. I guess he was a little lost.

 "Baekhyun, this is my friend Zain. Zain, this is Baekhyun." I pushed past Baekhyun for the second time today and then closed the door behind me. When we got to Zain's car he opened the door for me. I could get used to this. Wait! What am I saying? Ugh.

>>>>>>>>>Skipping car ride because those are awkward and boring.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  Finally, we arrived to the "secret" place. It was the amusement park! I hope Zain isn't afraid of heights because I love rollercoasters.

  "I hope you like amusement parks." He said. I looked over at him and saw he looked really nervous. 

   "Actually, I don't like these places." I saw the hurt flash across his eyes. "I LOVE THEM!" I yelled. He smiled and began running to the nearest rolloercoaster. I instantly started running after him. You see, usually I don't run when I'm around guys. It's just too awkward. Right now was different though. I guess I feel less awkward around Zain.

  We had rode at least 20 rollercoasters before we decided to take a break. We were just walking around until we saw the booths where you can win stuffed animals. We were just talking and walking until I saw this adorable little octopus.

hot_pink_valentine_octopus_plush_by_jayntumblr_lvpdimXfWs1r7y61oo1_100.gif

   "Oh my goodness gracianyas look how cute the little octopus is." I said with a smile. He laughed and said he would win it. It was one of those games where you had to get the rings on the bottles. It only took him 2 tries to get it.

   "What would you like as your prize?" The man asked Zain.

  "I'd like the pink octopus please." He answered as the man gave him the stuffed animal. Zain turned to me and knelt to the ground. He held up the octopus as he said

  "Would you, my lady, take this octopus and treat it with great care?" I bowed and replied with

  "Yes my good sir, I shall take this octopus and treat it with the best care." He handed me the octopus and got off the ground. I looked around and saw everyone was looking at us. Right now I didn't even care. We started walking back to his car and the whole way there we were laughing our butts off. 

  "I shall name him Zexi." I said between laughs.

 "Zexi?" He looked at me with confusion.

  "You know, like our names put together." I replied.

  "Oh." He said with a smile. "It has a nice ring to it." I nodded and got into the car. I checked my phone and saw everybody was wondering where I was. I told them I'd be with Zain. Ugh. I checked and saw it was already 7:30. No way! How were we in there for 7 hours?! Wow, we really lost track of the time. That's when I realised how tired I was from walking all day. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes. Then I heard a faint howling coming from the radio. OMG THEY'RE PLAYING WOLF ON THE RADIO! 

  "Omg, Zain turn it up."

  "Why?"

  "Because I like this song."

  "So?"

  "Please."

  "No. It's too much of a distraction." We kept arguing back and forth when suddenly BANG! A SUV had hit Zain's side of the car. My head hit the window and I heard a crack where my arms were. I looked over at Zain and saw his head had a wide gash and there was a bone sticking out of his arm. I quickly looked away and the last thing I remember is Zain screaming my name.

 


 

«----authors Note  ♥♥♥♥  

Sooooooo, what did you guys think? What do you think is gonna happen next? Will there be a divorce? And who do you ship Zexi or Baexi? Haha so many questions. Please comment and here's a picture of Zain. Just um imagine Zain Asian Haha. Oh and the ringtone song thing is Heart Attack by Enrique Iglesias. Ok now byyyeeeeee sorry for the long authors note.

 

tumblr_inline_mf76edAYqa1rn5woy.png