:// Impossible

Why Are You Such a Jerk? *Spin off of Our Little Vacation and Lies*

 ∞ 

:// Impossible

:// Impossible

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkwI6aS3gCaiI6rpY4r8v

*Lexi's POV*

     I woke up with a whorrible headache. Oops I mean horrible. Haha, I laughed to myself. Man, I'm definitetly losing it. I unlocked my phone and looked at my new texts. There was one from my sister saying she got a new tattoo. Hmm, that reminds me of something GD said last night. Shiz, I can't remember. Stupid alcohol, I'm never ever drinking again. Yeah right. I decided to get out of bed and see if anybody was up. Then I walked out of the room and saw a light on in the bathroom. As I was walking over Judy walked out.

    "Hey." I said. We talked for a while when I suddenly said I wanted a lip piercing. I don't know why they just looked cool. Judy questioned me so much I was about to smack her.(ily) She finally agreed to go so I went to see if the car was here. Of course not. I need to get a car. Judy and I decided to just walk there. Yes, that's how much I want this piercing.

   Once we got there I started freaking out inside. I've seen pictures of how they do this and it looks extremely painful. But hey, it can't hurt as much as Baekhyun telling me he wants a divorce, right? Right. I walked into the room to get my piercing, and as I did I kept telling myself it wouldn't hurt.Remind me not lie to myself.

   OMG my mouth hurts so much right now. Uggghhhh how am I supposed to eat ugh. Hey look, a tattoo parlor.

  "Hey Judy I want a tattoo also."

   "Are you crazy?" She looked at me like I was.

  "It's a tattoo, not a face lift jeez."

  "Ok ok whatever good luck finding a tattoo parlor." I turned and pointed at the one I saw earlier.

  "FOUND ONE!" I yelled like a child. She jumped and started walking over. Haha I win.

  Once again we walked in and I started freaking out. Dang I gotta stop this. If I want to do these things I gotta be able to do it without freaking out. I walked up to the desk lady and said I wanted to get a tattoo. She told me I would have to wait a few minutes so Judy and I sat in the chairs. I felt like I was sitting in a doctors office. Ugh. I tried to talk to Judy but she was too busy reading, um looking at magazines. She kept pointing out cute outfits and people I had never heard of. So much for bringing a friend. (Again ily haha)

   Finally, the lady said I could go back. I stood up and pulled Judy up with me. I felt a lot better knowing someone would be in there with me. Facing things alone . As we walked into the room I noticed a number of things. One, the tattoo guy was covered in tattoos. Two, he was hot. Three, the room smelled like mint and a little like bacon. Well great, now I have to be reminded of that guy. Ugh. Oh and did I mention the tattoo guy was hot.

    "Hi, my name's Zain." He told us with a smile. For a second I forgot I was supposed to tell him my name. I was too busy looking at him. He looked almost perfect. Then I remembered I was supposed to reply. Fudge, I screw everything up.

    "H-h-hello. My name's L-lexi." I stuttered. Great, now he probably thinks I'm stupid. Ugh.

   "Hi Lexi. Nice accent, is it American?"

  "Um yea." Come on don't lose yourself now. You're supposed to be getting a tattoo not drooling over boys. But, oh my goodness gracianyas look at him. He's so pretty. Then he waved a hand in front of my face. Fudge how long was I lost in my thoughts?

   "Not very long" He chuckled. Oh my gosh I said that out loud. I felt a blush coming onto my cheeks. Great.

   "So, If you'd just sit here we'll get started." He pointed at a chair. I nodded, not trusting my words. I sat down in the chair, which was incredibly uncomfortable. He sat down across from me and started preparing all the crap that needed to be prepared.

   "So Lexi, what do you want for your tattoo?" 

   "I was thinking of getting an infinity symbol that says love on the bottom right curve. Then over it, three birds flying away."

   "Sounds good, where do you want it?" Hmmm. I forgot about that part.

  "I was thinking either my wrist or my shoulder."

 "Well is this your first tattoo?"He asked me. I looked at him and nodded.

  "I would get it on your wrist then. It hurts a lot less."

  "Wrist it is then." I replied with a smile.

 "HEY LEXI LOOK AT THS OMG." Judy yelled showing me some weird food thing.

  "That looks great." I said sarcastically. She laughed and walked back to the corner. I apologized to Zain about her loudness. He laughed and said it was cool. Man he was great.

 About an hour later I had my tattoo and Zain's number. I smiled to myself and put it in my phone. We walked out and realised we were lost.

  "Lexxxiii you said we wouldn't get lost." Judy whined.

  "I know, its just everything looks different in the dark."

 "Well call somebody, I'm about to freeze." She said. I unlocked my phone and groaned.

  "I only have Bacon's number."

   "Call it." I didn't want to but I was cold and we had to get home. I decided to just call him. Its just Bacon right?

  "Pick me and Judy up?" I said a little fast. I just wanted to get this over with.

 "Where are you? Aren't you mad at me?"

 "I don't know and yes."

"How do you not know where you're at?"

 "I just don't. All I know is we're by a tattoo parlor and a piercing place that's like fifteen minutes away from our, I mean your apartment."

 "Why were you there?"

"Because we went for a walk." I said sarcastically.

"You're impossible." 

 "I know, that's why you gave up on me. Just pick us up." I said and then hung up. I can't believe him, ughhh.

 About fifteen minutes later the guys finally showed up. Judy and I climbed into the back next to Chen.

  "Did you call him because he was the only one in your contacts?" Kai asked me.

  "Um yeah." I nodded.

  "Why?" I asked. 

  "We had a bet." Kai responded. I nodded and leaned my head against the window. Everybody started talking about the club and I felt a headache coming on. Then Chen asked if I had screwed GD.

  "Yeah" I said calmly and put my head against the window again. I still couldn't believe he called me impossible. I'm not the one who was cheating. I decided I had to get back at him. I started to form a plan in my head but then I realised I'll probably need Judy's help. I opened my eyes and saw he was looking right at me. He immediatly turned his head. Ugh, I need sleep.I closed my eyes again and slept the rest of the way home.

 

     I woke up to somebody shaking me. Ugh, I hate when people do that. I got out of the car and walked into the apartment. Immediately Judy yelled my name and Mom came over to talk to me. Ugh, I was way too tired for this.

    "Why'd you get a piercing without asking?"

    "I'm sorry, you weren't here and I don't have your number. I kinda got a tattoo also." He sighed and said it was fine because I was honest. I walked into the room I was staying in and grabbed some pajamas. I went to change and when I came back I saw two pieces of paper on my nightstand. One said Mom and had a number written on the bottom. The other one was a long note that I was too tired to read. I slipped it under my phone and went to bed.

 


 

«----authors Note  ♥♥♥♥  

  Ok, so here's the first chapter. Please comment and I hope you enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!