Chapter 2

Seonsaengnim & The Fathers

Author's POV:

 

"Welcome to Soshi Day Care!" Taeyeon flashed her big wide smile and bowed towards the fathers infront of her. They did the same thing.

 

"How may I help you for today?" she questioned. "Uhh, We would like for you to watch over our children. Actually, we had a nanny, but seems like non of them could took care of them good enough. My son was never satisfied with all the things the nanny done." one of the man said.

 

Taeyeon look  at him and his son, the boy buried his face away from her. "Ohh, then you came at the right place. Soshi Day Care is a place for you to ask help. Our service is very good that we were spotted by some news people. And I never thought that our Day Care will turned out so well." she giggles to herself.

 

"May I know all your names please. I think this is your first time coming here, yes?" "Ahh, right. Yes we are." she nods her head.

 

Taeyeon took out a book and walk towards the computer. "Let se, I need to register your details first and your sons and daughters. Umm..you are not living under the same roof or anything..Right?" she asked again, now with her eyebrow cocked up.

 

"Oh no. We are friends, close friends, And our kids are also close friends." said a Chinese looking guy.

 

------

 

"Haha, I'm sorry for thinking that way..Okay, please write down your detail in that book and can I have your ID for a moment?" the guys took out their ID and gave it to Taeyeon.

 

"One moment please." she took a seat and starts typing something in the computer.

 

While the guys write down their details, they suddenly heard someone cried in pain. All eyes averted to a tall girl, with a cute boy sitting on her shoulder apparently pulling her hair.

 

Taeyeon look towards her friend and chuckles. "OW!! Can you help me in taking down this boy off me? He had bee pulling my hair for a while now! And its freakingly hurt!!" Sooyoung shouts, the boy giggling as he sees his seonsaengnim groaning in pain.

 

"Alright, here let me help. Come on down, Alex. Its not nice for be doing that to your seonsaengnim. Naughty boy."

 

------

 

Sooyoung rubbed her head and look at the two. "How come he is so nice to you but mean to me?" "Maybe because you are a devil. Apparently, you both share same traits in annoying people. And for you, well you only annoyed me Yuri and Seohyun for almost everyday. Grow up will ya. You're 21 years old not 15 or 12." "Hahahaha, Soo seonsaengnim is being scolded by Taeng seonsaengim." the boy grin widely and laugh.

 

"Why you little..." "Sooyoung! Mind your words..There are some fathers in this room right now." the girl averted her eyes to her side a little, giving Sooyoung some hint.

 

The tall girl look to her side and make an 'o' shaped mouth. "Ohh, I'm sorry for my words just now." she bows few times.

 

The guys just smiles and said its was fine. She shyly smile at them. She then look at some of the kids with them and satrts to cooed.

 

"Aigoo~~ They are so adorable!" Sooyoung squeals, but she made them all hide behind their fathers, scared. Sooyoung blinks and smile at them. "I'm sorry for scaring you. Its just that, I love kids so much...Especially when new ones coming to join the family..Hehehe." she grins widely, standing back up and look at the fathers.

 

------

 

"Can you show them the place, Soo? While I'm registering them..." Taeyeon asked the tall girls helped in showing the places, she vigorously nods her head and leads the 4 mens in.

 

"Is it really okay for us to enter?" one of them asked, looking at the short girl. Taeyeon nods her head, smiling brightly. "Yes, since your sons and daughters will be staying with us everyday till you returned from work, you can look around and let them be familiarize with this place."

 

"Shall we? When Taeyeon ssi is doing her work, we shouldn't disturb her and just leave her alone." the tall girl explained with a wide smile plastered on her face. The fathers look at her and also smiles, "Okay..please lead the way."

 

She giggles, "Right this way! Welcome to Choi Sooyoung's train ride kekeke."

 

------

 

"Okay, so this where the kids will have some lessons with us, example spelling, drawing, painting and even story telling. Usually, we will let Seo Joonhyun, or Seohyun do all that. Since she is an expert in all those, not that I don't say we don't hehehe." The fathers peek in to look. There Seohyun was telling stories to the kids, as some of them were listening carefully towards her while others had fallen asleep. "Also, when we do story tellings, it mean they could get a nap time for about 45 minutes before snacks." she explained further.

 

"Look at that Dae Jung ah..There is nap time. You always love having a nap." one of the blond father held up his son and let her look inside. The little boy in his arm then starts to giggles. "Tehee...Nappy time." he kissed his son and smile at his cuteness.

 

Sooyoung couldn't help it but to smile. "Okay, next locations."

 

Then they enter the kitchen. There they find Yuri and few of the kids having cooking section. "Ahh, its not like that, So Ra ah...You should break the eggs first before you put it into the bowl." Yuri claimed, she kneel down to help the girl she called, So Ra.

 

------

 

"We use this kitchen when we have times to play cooking with them. Actually, it also good for them, so that they could cook once they grow up." she explains, as she watch her friend handling all the kids that made mistakes.

 

"My daughter love to cook, even though she often cook for me with her toy tools." a Chinese looking father, that is carrying her daughter said. "Jin Ae...later you can always do cooking with the seonsaengnim and then you can also cook for me at home." he spoke to his 2 years old daughter that smile looking at her father. "Okay! I will learn how to cook! Hehehe." she giggles. "Thats my girl." he peck her cheek.

 

Sooyoung just watch and smile.

 

"Can I ask you something before we continue our journey?" she spoke, the four men and the children look at her. "Yes of course." said the tall one.

 

"Since your sons and daughters will be staying here starting from tomorrow, can I first know your names and your kids name too? I mean, it'll be easier."

 

The four men chuckles at her. "Of course. We should have told you earlier, forgive us to not introduce ourselves."

 

"Thats okay! I wasn't even properly introduced myself to. As you can see, I am Choi Sooyoung since I have said that at the begin of our tour hehehe. The first girl you met earlier by the entrance is Kim Taeyeon, among us, she is the oldest even though we all borned in the same year but different months. The third girl that is readin books, is called Seo Joohyun as I said before but she love to call herself Seohyun and the one in the kitchen is Kwon Yuri." Sooyoung introduced herself and her friends to the fathers.

 

------

 

"I see...Her name is Kim Taeyeon.." a taller blonde mutter to himself, while he carries his twin daughter.

 

"Thank you for the intro, Choi Sooyoung..." "Pleas just call me Sooyoung. Don't be too formal, uhh..." she tilted her head, trying to figure out who his name was... "I'm Park Chanyeol...Nice to meet you. And this is my son, Chung Ho. He is 2 years old." "Hellow! I'm Park Chang Ho imnida..hehe" Chang Ho giggles after he greets Sooyoung.

 

"He's so cute!" again her squealing mode is . "Sooyoung ah!!" suddenly another girl spoke, Seohyun. "Ahh, Seobaby...Wae?" the tall girl asked.

 

The guys stared at the Seohyun as she make her way to Sooyoung's side. "Don't be too loud alright. The kids just fell asleep. I can hear your overload loud voice even from the other side of the world." she teased. "Hey!!" "Shuusshh!" again she said.

 

Sooyoung pouts and look away. Seohyun then realized the fathers there and bow. "Annyeong..I'm Seohyun imnida.." "Yes, we know that, your friend here has told your name to us few minutes ago."

 

"O-Oh..did she." Seohyun blushed, she couldn't look at the blonde guy infront of her. Somehow she finds him attractive. "My name is Kim Jongin but for short it is Kai. This is my son Dae Jun, 1 and a half years old." Dae Jung then came out from his hiding spot behind his father's leg and bows to her. "Kim Dae Jung imnida..."

 

-----

 

"I'm Kim Jongdae but most of them called me Chen, and this is my daughter Jin Ae, 2 years old." like Dae Jung, Jin Ae also walked out from her hiding spot and bows to them. "K-K-Kim Jin Ae imnida..." and then she went back hiding, gripping her hand tightly on her father's pant. "Sorry, Jin Ae is a little shy with new people." Chen apologized.

 

"Thats okay.. We always met someone like her." Seohyun claimed, smiling down at all of them.

 

Then its time for the last guy, the tallest with blonde hair. "I'm Wu Yi Fan but I prefer to be called Kris Wu, and this here are my daughters, twin daughters.. Anna and Ara, they are both also 2 years old."

 

The twins look at their future seonsaengnim and smile shyly as they giggles. "I'm Wu Anna!" "And I'm Wu Ara!" and then they bow in unison.

 

"Anggg~~ Kyeopta!" both Sooyoung and Seohyun squeals.

 

------

 

They continue their tour until finally Sooyoung lead them back to the counter. They couldn't find Taeyeon but there was a paper there and their identity card placed on the counter.

 

"Lets see...Alright, every details is here.. You can make payment after 1 month. Since we would like to make sure that your daughters and sons love this place, if they don't, you can choose to not make the payment. We're fine with it." Seohyun claimed to the fathers.

 

"Arasso...We'll be sending them tomorrow. Please look after them starting from tomorrow okay?" Kris asked, and the two girls bows their head and said okay.

 

Somehow, their kids are starting to like the place, they said their goodbyes.

 

------

 

Kris kept on glancing back while they walk toward their car. This is noticed by his daughters. "Appa...why are you always looking at the place?" both Anna and Ara asked their father.

 

Kris look down at them and smile, "Nothing sweethearts. It just that, the place looks very nice." "I know...hehehe, thats why we think its gonna be fun staying here tomorrow!" the two of them giggles.

 

He couldn't help but to chuckles at his daughters cuteness. But the reason why Kris has been looking back at the place was, he wanted to see if Taeyeon was at the entrance door. To be honest, she was the second girl that caught his attention besides his deceased wife.

 

He thinks that Taeyeon is adorable and beautiful. Even though she look like a kid, but she is a beauty. Somehow, Kris took a liking at her, why? He didn't know actually. He just like her, even though they just met few minutes ago.

 

------

 

To be continued.......

 

Wu Anna & Wu Ara (Kris's), Kim Dae Jung (Kai's), Kim Jin Ae (Chen's) and Park Chang Ho (Chanyeol's)

Hmmm.....Is the name sounds okay to you guys?

Hmmm.....It looks like it but....hmmmm

Anyway please comments and upvotes ^^

Please support this story like my others FF too hehehe

Enjoy and sorry for the typos :DD

COMMENTS!!! xDDD

 

Kris appa is slowly falling for Taeyeon xDD