Chapter 3

Seonsaengnim & The Fathers

Author's POV:

 

"I had enough with this! Every morning, we will have troubles in waking this girl up!" Yuri grumbles to Taeyeon and Seohyun while they walked to Sooyoung's room. "That girl never seems to know how to wake up on her own!!" again she grumbles. All of her steps are getting heavier and louder as they are getting closer to Sooyoung's room.

 

Taeyeon couldn't say anything about it, since she herself is also tired of thise. Seohyun try to calm Yuri down. The tanned girl kicked the door open and walked in, "Yah! Choi Soo-----young." she suddenly stop from talking when she sees Sooyoung already woke up and getting ready.

 

The girl startled when she sees her friends. "Morning.." she wished with her wide smile.

 

------

 

"Yah, if you already awake. Why didn't you go down and open the day care already? It is not only Taeng or my job. You and Seo need to do it too.." Yuri blabber towards them while they enjoy a quick breakfast before headed down to start their day.

 

Taeyeon went to the door and spread it wide open, and to see all the parents waiting holding their children in hand. She flashed them her usual smile. "Good morning!" she wished.

 

All of the children wished her back in unison. "Good morning Taeyeon seonsaengnim!!" and quickly they urge their parents to put them down. It made Taeyeon giggles as most of them ran towards her and hug her legs tightly. "Woah now kids. I could fall if you keep hugging me like this." she ruffles their hairs and continue giggling.

 

The four fathers who had just registered yesterday was also there. They watched how Taeyeon is loved by the kids.

 

"Wow...Look at her popularity. Shes famous with kids." Chanyeol claimed as he held his son.

 

"Since she is pretty." Anna commented whilr her twin sister giggles in their father's embraced. "And we gets to play with all of them!!" Ara said jumping in his embraced. Kris only chuckles at his daughters.

 

After that, they all say goodbye to their children and leave for work. Leaving them in the hands of young girls that love kids.

 

--------

 

Kris pass his daughters straight to Taeyeon because he kind of like her. Even though they met once and in just short period of time but he feel something different about her than any other girl even his deceased wife.

 

"Ohh, Mr Wu isnt it. You can just place them here and I'll take them inside afterwards." Taeyeon said smiling at Kris who slightly blush when he sees her cute smile. "No, they make me do this. Saying that they want you to look after them. I don't even understand why they ask me that." He grin. Both Anna and Ara punched their father playfully, "Appa we didn't say that...You did." Kris try to cover his daughters mouth but he doesn't have a hand to do it.

 

Kris shyly grin at her while Taeyeon giggles. "Ahh, then I will. Don't blame your appa, he was just playing with you." She gladly took the two on her hands. "You don't need to worry about them. We will look after them in a very good way." She reassure the father, his daughters just waves goodbyes or more like shooing him away with giggling.

 

-------

 

Chanyeol took his son to Sooyoung that was busy handling one crying boy, but slowly the boy stops when he sees Sooyoung doing funny faces to him. Thank god he stopped and laugh. The mother thanked her.

 

Sooyoung turned around and see Chanyeol standing beside her with his son in his arm, smiling.

 

"Good morning Mr Park, and to you too Chang Ho." she pinches the boys cheek. "You remember his name?" Chanyeol questioned, suprised on how she knows his son's name.

 

"Yes, I do.. I intend to remember all the kids name even before I meet them, and I know exactly who he is." Sooyoung smiles. Chanyeol slightly blushed by her beautiful smile that he had to turned around and look the other way just to make sure she didn't see.

 

Chang Ho is already poking him around, asking to be released and so he did. "You don't need to be worry, Mr Park. I'll take a good care of him." "Yeah appa..You can run along to work." Chang Ho shooed his father. "You little rascal..Thank you, Ms Sooyoung."

 

-------

 

Chen look around and see Yuri registering some of the kids by the counter. Jin Ae nudged his clothes and points at Yuri. "You wanna go to her, Jin Ae?" he asked, looking down at his daughter. "Yesh appa.." she said.

 

They both went to Yuri and stop infront of her. Yuri liften her head and look at Chen who is holding Jin Ae. "Can I help you, Mr Kim?" "Do all four of you know every single parents and their kids name even without meeting them?" he asked, totally curious.

 

Yuri smile and chuckles, "My apologies, Mr Kim, but yes thats right. We have really good memories in remembering everybodies name including their parents. Besides, my friends talked about you and your friends so its a start." she answered, now looking at Jin Ae with a smile.

 

"Ahh, okay..I'll hope you will teach my daughter properly. Shes pretty picky in certain things." Then Jin Ae punched Chen's leg, making him groan. "Jin Ae, that hurts.." "Because you said I'm picky..Appa, I am not picky at all." she pouts. "Alright, mianhae." "Like father like daughter." Yuri claimed.

 

-------

 

Lastly, Seohyun was the first to help Kai with Dae Jung. "Annyeong Dae Jung ah~ My name is Seohyun. You can call me Seo seonsaengnim." she went closer to Dae Jung and smile brightly at him. Dae Jung returned the smile.

 

"Your son is very cute, Mr Kim."

 

"Indeed he is, maybe because of his late mother." Kai said low toned. Seohyun look at him and pat his shoulder, "Don't be sad about your late wife, Mr Kim. She has gifted you with a very handsome son so you need to be happy about it."

 

Kai stared at her before Dae Jung spoke, "Appa, I like Seo seonsaengnim. She reminds me of eomma." Seohyun blushed and gasped when Dae Jung said she looks like his mother while Kai just blinked at her. "Dae Jung ah, she is different than eomma. But I would like to know what part of her that make you say she is just like eomma."

 

"I'll tell you later appa, but right now you need to go for work." he cling onto Seohyun and waved goodbye to Kai. "You talked like an adult." Kai pointed and smile.

 

-------

 

Kris kissed his daughters crown and ruffles their hair before he leave the day care. Kai, Chen and Chanyeol did the same and told their kids to be good.

 

Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung just waves together with the kids and walked into the building.

 

"Alright! Lets break some ice!!" Sooyoung shout out loud and the kids all cheer along with her, making the four men look back at the building.

 

"Do you want to know what Dae Jung told me when I was with Ms Seo? He said that she reminds him of Yoona." Kai told his friends about it. They all look at him, "Really? Must be her non identical twin.." Chen joked, "Yoona doesn't have a twin, troll." Chanyeol answered for Kai.

 

"Maybe her clone." "Yah! Stop making fun about his late wife. You're upsetting him." Kris stopped Chen from going any further about Yoona, when Kai was getting upset. "Your fault." Chanyeol poked Chen's chest. "Sorry Kai, I didn't mean it."

 

Kai gave him a small smile, "Its alright. I know you want to cheer me up and make me forget about her. Thanks."

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

Sorry for the late crappy stupid chapter ^^

I had know idea what I was writing about but it ended up like this hahaha

Just, bear with it ^^

I am gonna make the guys to fall for the girls before the girls realized about their feelings for them :DD

With the help of their small companion ;PP

Comment and upvote if you like it ;33