Chapter 5

Seonsaengnim & The Fathers

Author's POV:

 

It is the fund raising day for Soshi Daycare. The event will be held at the park by the four seonsaengnim. They all dressed in the same outfit but with an apron saying Soshi Daycare.

 

The tables are settle, all the yummy treats are spread through the table looking all so delicious and tasty.

 

Baked by the four of them with different kind of flavor.

 

Even before they open the stall, some of the people had already came to buy and donate.

 

They divided themself into two groups.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri will handle the stall while Sooyoung and Seohyun will go and promote around the park.

 

"Why us and not you?" Sooyoung said, she doesn't agree with the dividing thing and making her do all the hard work with Seohyun.

 

"Why..its because you are obliviously the loudest and most happening person. And Seohyun is the most obedient one so you two matched. And we both know that you'll do great promoting us. Since you're a beauty." Yuri joke.

 

The two oldest giggles together when Sooyoung smack them.

 

------

 

In the end they agreed and went around the park.

 

At the stall, after the two have left them, customers suddenly came and attack them asking for their pastries.

 

With only four hands and to handle the massive customers isn't really a good idea.

 

"I think...we shouldn't have sent them off Taeng. Its a hurricane!." Yuri was smiling but she scream to Taeyeon because the customers who came altogether and then wanted to pay at the same time.

 

"We have to deal with it, Yul." Taeyeon replied, packing the cookies, cakes, muffins, brownies, cupcakes to all the customers.

 

-----

 

"Hi! Come and try our cookies! We open up a stall just by the centre of the park, viewing the lake. Its also for charity that we are doing for our Day Care. Please take a look!"

 

"We have lots of delicious tasty looking treats for all of you. There is sugar cookies, ginger cookies, strawberry short cake, variety flavor cupcakes and muffins and so much more. We will guarantee that you won't be upset if you buy our treats!"

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun did a great job in promoting, most of the people that they handed the fliers and a some free samples did go to their stall to buy and donate.

 

"Please come and....ahh." Seohyun bow to the person who she handed the fliers to.

 

"Sooyoung ah...Its Sunny." Sooyoung snap her head to the petite that Seohyun just said and she gape open. "Sunny ah!!"

 

-----

 

Sunny, Seohyun and Sooyoung hug each other tight that three of them were breathless. They giggles before they starts talking. "Aigoo...I was about to stop by at the Day Care but what a coicidence to see you guys here. Wheres Taeng and Yul?"

 

"Ohh they're busy handling the stall at the centre of the park. Wait, you came alone? Where..."

 

"Where who? Me? I'm here girls. Of course I won't be leaving my wife alone." Baekhyun just popped beside Sunny with a sundae in his hand.

 

"Thanks. Yeap, there he is. As always." she giggles.

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun greeted Baekhyun. They talk for quite a while, and Soo even playfully punched Baekhyun by the shoulder, but in a strong way.

 

"Still strong as ever, Sooyoung.." he claimed, rubbing his shoulder.

 

-----

 

"Here, let us help you handing those fliers. Bet you girls collected lots of donation. Since most of the people that you girls handed the fliers seems excited to stop by your stall." Baekhyun spoke, as he started handing the fliers out.

 

"You think so? I thought they might throw the papers away."

 

"Nah... I bet they stop by like what Bacon said."

 

-----

 

"Yul! Is the cinnamon cookies ready? I need 30 packs here!"

 

"Give a me moment, Taeng! Its not easy to wait and tended to the customers. Its ready but still hot!"

 

"Well, let me have them anyway! Fresh bake is better anyway to serve to the customers!"

 

The both of them keeps on shouting to one another because the crowds were so loud, so they hardly hear each other if they speak lightly.

 

And they ended up bake new cookies when some of them were finished, thank god they bring along the mini oven. The only things they could bake is just cookies.

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun along with Sunny and Baekhyu arrived at the stall and they were so suprised on the numbers of people lined up and crowding the place.

 

-----

 

"We gotta help. Come one Seo!" both of them ran to the stall and wear their apron to help.

 

Sunny and Baekhyun look at each other, and smile. "Shall we?" she ask, staring at her husband with the look.

 

He catched what she is thinking about, "Lets!"

 

----

 

Dae Jung and Jin Ae was walking with their father, holding hands. Its their father's off day so they ask for them to take them out and both bumped into each by the park.

 

Kai and Chen was talking to each other about business.

 

Jin Ae and Dae Jung was laughing but then they spotted the huge crowd. Curious to find out the two tugged Kai's and Chen's hand to get their attention.

 

"Nae Jin Ae ah?"

 

"Appa, can we take a look at that crowded place. I wanna see what they were so...umm, so.." she try to think of a word that suitable to describe the situation.

 

"Interest?" Chen help, smiling. "Yes! So interested is it? Can we?"

 

"Yeah appa, Dae Jung wanna check it out too."

 

He pull Kai's hand, now dragging him half way from where Chen and Jin Ae stand. "Arasso, Dae Jung ah. Lets check it out. But I'll carry you so that you won't be lost in the crowds."

 

-----

 

The two male headed to the crowds with their son and daughter sitting on their shoulder.

 

"Did you see anything? Appa can't go any further, because the crowd is so..."

 

"Ahh! I see Soshi Day Care banner appa!" shouted Dae Jung to his father.

 

"Nado appa! And I see Seo seonsaengnim, Soo seonsaengnim.."

 

Jin Ae said the other two names. "And Yuri seonsaengnim and Taeng seonsaengnim!"

 

But the last name which Taeyeon's were said by three people. Jin Ae turn to her right and met eyes with Anna and Ara. The two said girls also look at Jin Ae, they first blink then scream.

 

"Ara! Anna!" "Jin Ae!" said the two girls.

 

-----

 

"Oi Dae Jung!" someone called on Dae Jung whom he recognize the voice. It was Chang Ho. "Chang Ho ah!"

 

Kai and Chen were surprised when their kids called out Anna, Ara and Chang Ho's name. And to their surprised, Chanyeol and Kris were standing beside them now looking at the two as well.

 

"Channie...Kris. Yah, never thought we see you guys here."

 

"Well my girls wanted to take a walk so I ended bringing them here. And meet Chanyeol along the way." Kris answered.

 

They stop talking when Yuri scream.

 

-----

 

"Yul!" Taeyeon ran to her side to see if she was okay. Yuri accidentally trip and drop all the freshly baked cookies on her and to the ground. So it burnt her a little.

 

Seo and Soo couldn't ran to her since they were busy tending to thers. "Is she okay?" but they glances to her to see if shes fine.

 

"I think I just burnt myself and perhaps twisted my ankle. Ouch!" she hissed when she try to move her leg.

 

"I'll take her." Baekhyun who was close kneel down to help carry her to a nearby bench. Sunny took over the counter where Baekhyun was.

 

He put her down slowly and check her ankle, as he touch she smack his head. "Thats hurt! Don't touch!"

 

"Sorry..." he apologize.

 

Taeyeon came with a wet towel and placed it gently on the sprained ankle. It stung her since the water was cold. "Seriously, thats hurt!"

 

"Just hold it will you? Let me have a look. Baek, you can go back. Sorry for the troubling you and Sunny."

 

"Thats alright. We wanted to help. I'll check the girls for you."

 

-----

 

"You need to see the doctor. But, I can't take you there since the stall and the charity is still going on. Can you wait?"

 

"Yeah...damn its hurt." she cursed whenever she felt the pain throbbing.

 

"Yul seonsaengnim!" Taeyeon and Yuri turn to a young girl running towards them. "Ahh Jin Ae?" Yuri her eyebrow, looking all the place to see if her father was around.

 

"Jin Ae ah..are you alone?" Yuri and Taeyeon remembered her since she was really doing her best in class that they took notice on her right away.

 

"Nope! Appa is here too, also appa's friends!!" she pointed to Chen, Kris, Chanyeol and Kai that currently walking headed to the two.

 

-----

 

"If you want...I can take her tothe nearest clinic. You had quite a rough trip there and with this burns, it could get worse."

 

"Ahh...Um." "Go ahead, Yul. Mr Kim wanted to help so just go. Sorry Mr Kim." Taeyeon bow.

 

"Its fine. Here I'll take her to the clinic." He ask Yuri to get on his back, but she was too shy. While Taeyeon sigh and shove her on him. "Just go.."

 

Leaving Taeyeon, Kris, Chanyeol and Kai along with their kids. "Do you need help?" Kris spoke.

 

-------

 

To be continued...

 

I'm sorry for the stupid chapter guys..

I feel like rewriting this story and make it all better..

Hahaha, but I'm still deciding to do it or not..

Still, comments for this chap ^^