Chapter 4

Seonsaengnim & The Fathers

Author's POV:

 

Chanyeol is in his room, laying on his bed trying to get some shut eye. He recently can't get to sleep like he usually did in the past. Maybe because it is hard to sleep alone without a partner with him.

 

Okay maybe not recently, but its already been years. He need the woman that he married to with him just to make him go to sleep without trouble, perhaps with her his hair or just hug him. That is always what his late wife do. If he have trouble sleeping, she will do one of it to make him sleep.

 

For the moment, Chanyeol told his son to sleep with him, since the boy also misses his late mother that he sometime came in to his father's room and slept next to him while holding the plushy that his mother gifted to him, when he was still a baby.

 

Chang Ho didn't really remember her much, but he knows that she have loved him for a long time even though he couldn't talk to her since she died before he could.

 

What he knows that, he cried on the day of her funeral, gripping tightly on Chanyeol's hand.

 

"Appa...Have you ever thought of marrying someone?" Chang Ho while he lay on his father's bed and look at him, hugging the plushy.

 

"Never, Chang Ho. I don't really want to marry someone else. Your mother is still occupying my heart. Waeyo?"

 

"Aniyo, I was just thinking. Maybe we both need some girl to take care of us. But like appa said, you still love eomma." his tears starts to roll down, although the moment he spend with his mother was so short, he love her.

 

Chanyeol hugged his son close to him. "Chang Ho, I feel the same way. We need someone that could take care of us, but perhaps not a wife for me but a nanny. She could take care of you rather than myself. If someday I find someone, maybe then maybe I'll rethink about marrying."

 

After a while, Chang Ho falls asleep while Chanyeol still is wide awake. He turn his head to the table besides him and gazed into the small potrait. "Jagiya...Is it okay if I get married to another yeoja? Or fall for one? Its been years since you left us both alone, and we are lonely. Chang Ho need a mother's love and care and it is not enough for me alone to give that to him. Is it okay, Hyoyeon ah.."

 

He keep gazing on the potrait of her smiling brightly with a dark brown hair. Beside the picture, a small scribble was written, from her saying.

24csap4.jpg

*Jagiya, never forget to smile because you brighten the day. Saranghae Park Chanyeol.*

 

-------

 

Chen just finished tucking in his daughter, Jin Ae. Carefully he closed the door and walked to his room. He is having insomnia too, but everytime he did, he will take out his phone and listen to a voice recording in his phone and will keep replaying it until he feel sleepy.

 

The date was written and recorded about few years ago and it is actually the voice of his dear late wife.

 

It is a confession but it is enough to make him smile and fall to sleep when he need it. Its not only for sleeping but also when he is stressed up, he will listen to her cheerful voice.

 

'Chen Chen, are you recording? Then let me tell you did but loudly so that the whole people in the park will hear me saying.... I LOVE KIM JONGDAE SO MUCH!! My precious trolldae, my husband.'

 

Chen smiled to himself and laugh when he remember how she stand on the bench and shout out loud on those words he recorded. Embarassing but it is what he likes about his Tiffany. Loud and bright, and oh how he misses her pretty eye smile that most of the girl envied and men loved for.

 

He tap on the 'Gallery' and tap the 'Fany Album' and there is full of Tiffany's picture, his late wife all smiling and giggling and kissing him. The picture was his last precious memory of them being together.

 

There a picture where she held on the small scanning pick of her womb that shows Jin ae is in her and many more. He teared up when he scroll down to all her picture and him and even the baby Jin Ae.

 

His favorite. Her eyesmiling while winking with the gorgeous blonde hair. "Fany ah, I missed you."

tiffany-Girls-Generation-Calendar-2011-g

 

-------

 

Kai just finished up cleaning the plates and throw all the leftovers that one of the maids had forgotten to throw out. It smell so foul and nasty just when he open the refrigerator door.

 

He turned off the lights and went upstairs to check on his son, Dae Jung and found him sleeping on the floor while holding on the crayon. Kai chuckles and went to pick his son up, changing him to his pajama and tucked him in the bed.

 

"Good night, Dae Jung." he kissed the boy's cheek and flicked the night lamp off.

 

He had a long day and what he need is a bed to get on with so he could sleep. Waking up early in the morning is exhausting, but since his wife had passed away, he turned into a mother and a father.

 

Its hard to live as a single father but he got to learn and stay strong for Dae Jung and himself.

 

Kai put on his pajamas after his bath and went to bed, but before he shut his eyes, he look around his room and some memories of him and Yoona starts to play in his head. Every nook and corner of this room has a memory that they both created.

 

From dating till marrying and until she gave birth to Dae Jung.

 

He remembers how he often hug Yoona at the balcony and they both stared into the sky and then to each other, talking about stuff that made them both laugh.

 

And then he remember that Yoona love to sit on his lap on that very couch in his room when she needed attention from him.

 

There is too much memories that it made him cry. He misses her too much. There was a potrait of her in his room, hanging on the wall. She was wearing her wedding dress and it was taken without her knowing. Beautiful is what Kai could say on the picture of her.

90f53032c16b65f6

 

There was even a words written by him saying.

 

'My DIE HARD wife. I love you forever.'

 

------

 

Kris arrived home and found that his twins are sleeping in the living room with the babysitter. He knows that he had send them to the day care but since he told that he will come home late and could't pick them up, Kris called the babysitter to went and pick Anna and Ara for him.

 

The babysitter is 18 years old and is their neighbour, so she know the twins and himself. She have been helping them up in the past few months and is very kind.

 

The girl heard him enter the house and welcomed him home. "Mr Wu, welcome home. They just falls asleep after I read them story." she smile.

 

Kris only smile at her and told the girl to go home and thanked her.

 

He scooped up Anna and Ara to bed, of course he sat in between the twins on bed first because they wanted to feel his presence even if they had fall asleep.

 

When he thinks that they are okay, he slipped put of the bed and went to his room to take a shower and changed into his pajamas.

 

Kris is not the person who sleeps early, so after his shower he went to his work room, or library and sat on the desk. He the laptop to do some work.

 

He look into some files and books, papers while he waits for the laptop to show the desktop, and when it did he stared at the screen.

 

His wallpaper was his late wife picture. She was wearing a reindeer horn and it was for Christmas day.

 

She took it by herself and let her husband made it into his wallpaper since he love it.

 

He always say that he is the luckiest man to have her as his wife but now he can't really be proud of it since his precious Jessica had passed away.

20111221_1324475415_67264200_1.jpg

 

"Sica..why must you leave me so early? I need you, the girls need you.." he rested his head on the table, still staring on her picture in his laptop. He can't blame 'the one' for taking his wife away, since it is already fated when she will leave the world and return to 'the one'.

 

------

 

"Yeobo, we need to find my girls some men.. I mean, come on, all our friends had married and have kids or is engaged or in a relationship while those four still stay single for years! When will they want to find a guy for themself."

 

"Honey, why are you so frustrated about it? Its their life so why bother searching one for them when you have one that need your attention..so badly?" said Baekhyun to his wife.

 

Sunny stop her gibberish talked and stared at her husband, before she snuggle close to him.

 

"Mianhae...Its just that I want to see them go out on a date and have fun with guys, and not only staying in the Day Care all day." she starts.

 

Baekhyun chuckles, and pull the blanket over their body. "They love kids, so let them enjoy themself with the kids. okay, why don't we head there tomorrow and check them out, since its Saturday, I don't think there will be any kids."

 

Her face lighten and she starts to shower him with kisses.

 

"My hubby is the best!! Saranghaeyo Bacon hehe."

 

"Saranghaeyo Bunny."

 

------

 

At the same night, at the Soshi Day Care in the kitchen. The four young seonsaengnims is currently baking cookies. They have an idea in selling some sugar cookies tomorrow at Cheongdamdong for fun and fund raising.

 

They won't only sell sugar cookies, but also cinnamon cookies, ginger bread cookies, swiss roll cakes, rice cakes and muffins.

 

Each having their own task to be completed by tonight but at the same time they have fun baking.

 

Playing with each other with the ingredients, or cutting the dough of the cookies in every size they could do, and so much more.

 

"With this, I'm sure people will keep on coming to us and of course gave some funding. Its gonna be fun."

 

------

 

To be continued....

 

/bow/

Please leave your comments here...

/insert your comment here........../

^^ hehehe, bye