Chapter 1

Seonsaengnim & The Fathers

Author's POV:

 

The door for a certain room was slammed wide open, showing 3 female figures went in.

 

"Can this girl wake up by herself? It is so frustrating to wake her up every single day!" one of the girl grumbles as she stood next to  laid figure on the bed.

 

One more stood across her and the last one stood at the end of the bed, where the feet is. "You can't really force her, you know. She'll be doing it every single day and well, we have to soaked her up together with the matress everyday." the one standing at the end said.

 

"Still, she's not a kid anymore. She can just wake up by herself when the alarms are screaming!" again the same girl grumbles. "Eonnie..Let's just get this over with." the person standing facing her spoke.

 

"On my count. 1.....2......3!" both that stood beside the bed throw the person off the bed, straight to the one on the end. "Wake up Choi Sooyoung!!!" and the loud splash of water was heard, soaking the girl name Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung shook her head ferociously. She knew so well that, whenever she wakes up, water will surely awaits her.

 

"Morning~" she yawns, as she look at her three housemates and bestfriends. "Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Can't you wake yourself up rather than making us doing this every morning on you?" the one that had always whining fromthe begining spoke. She was crossing her arm to her chest.

 

The tall girl look at her then grin. "Aniya...I'm too lazy to wake up. Ahh, come one Yuri ah~ You love waking me up right? Hehe" Yuri, the girl that had whined click her tongue. "Whatever shikshin. If you love making us wet you up, then I'll be happy to do so till the day you get married!"

 

--------

 

"Don't bother about her Sooyoung. Come on, wake up and get a shower. We need to open up our Day Care in 20 minutes. If you're late, then no breakfast for you. Palli."

 

"Arasso. At least you're better than her, Taeyeon. She is such a whiner." Taeyeon shook her head with a small smile plastered. "Okay, go on. Before I turned into her myself." Taeyeon left the room with the bucket of water she had.

 

Sooyoung grab her towel and look at the soaked bed. "Neh, Seo...Help me hang it out by my balcony will ya?" Sooyoung look at her third friend, Seohyun. "Of course. That's my job anyway." she claimed.

 

"Thanks.." and Sooyoung walked into her bathroom.

 

--------

 

Downstairs, Taeyeon and Yuri had finally finished off with the breakfast, and Sooyoung with Seohyun walked down to the kitchen.

 

"Smells so good~" Sooyoung inhaled the deliciously tasty smell coming from all the food on the table. She wanted to steal one of the rice cake, but Yuri slapped her hand away. "No touching." Yuri warned her. Sooyoung just shrugs.

 

In the house, YulTae are like SooHyun parents, with Taeyeon as the mother while Yuri as the father. Since the two are more mature than the two, they acted as a parent in the house even when the 4 of them are in the same age. If according to their birthday, Taeyeon is the oldest, then came Yuri, Sooyoung and lastly Seohyun.

 

"Alright, after we had our breakfast, its time to open up the day care. So lets eat fast. But don't choke yourself." Taeyeon claimed. All seated in their seats and pray before they starts eating.

 

Sooyoung always took extra food into her plates, since she is a big shikshin who loves food.

 

Once everyone had their breakfast, the 4 quickly clean everything up. They went upstairs again, into their room and gather an apron, where they wore while they work.

 

-------

 

Red is Taeyeon's, Orange is Yuri's, Blue is Sooyoung's and Pink is Seohyun's. On it, there is also a printed animal patterns so that the children loved so much.

 

They all ran downstairs, and to the main door. Taeyeon open up the door, and lots of mothers and fathers stood with their kids on their hands. She smiles widely. "Annyeonghaseyo!" and bows too.

 

The parents smile back at her.

 

--------

 

"Please take good care of my son, Taeyeon seonsaengnim." a mother bow to Taeyeon, with smile. She placed a high hope on Taeyeon. "Nae, I will. He is such a good boy." she praised, taking the boy from his mother. Immediately the boy smile widely when Taeyeon had took him from his mother's hand. He even peck her cheek.

 

"Aigooo...My son love you so much. He always bragged about you and your friends back home." the mother giggles, along with Taeyeon. "I never thought he love us so much." she teased the small boy.

 

A father gave Yuri his daughter who is still crying saying that she don't want to be here. "I'm sorry Yuri seonsaengnim, she often excited to be here, but today she keeps on whining and crying." Yuri smile then kneel down to be at the same eye level as the girl. "Nana...don't cry. Your seonsaengnim will take a good care of you. You love baking cookies right? Then why don't we bake them today?" Yuri try to persuade Nana to stop crying. The little girl cried is turning into a small sobs after she look into Yuri's eyes.

 

Hearing cookies, the girl immediately beamed and ran into Yuri's hand. "Thats a good girl. We'll bake lots of cookies, okay?" she pinched the small girl's cheek making her giggles. "Okay.." with aegyo.

 

-------

 

Sooyoung is taking the twins into her hands. A twins that loved to cling around Sooyoung's leg for 24/7. "Aigoo...this pretty twins is here again. We'll play with the swings again today, okay?" the twins nods their heads histerically and grins along with Sooyoung.

 

And Seohyun took care of a rebelious boy who just entered their day care today. Since Sooyoung is good in handling trouble kids, she can easily took on the boy with some sweet words and touching speech, the boy immediately grew closed with her even they just started the day.

 

------

 

Did I mentioned that the 4 of them were living inside the day care they are running. The Soshi Day Care are actually their house. It is 3 stories house, the 1st floor is for the Day Care while the 2nd and 3rd are actually their private area, which mean their home.

 

The house was big so it is wide enough for them to open up their own day care. Since it is their dreams, since childhood. This 4 besties are obviously a kid lovers. They love children a lot to even open up their own day care.

 

Also, Soshi Day Care is one of the best day care in Seoul. Lots of parents came from far away to enroll their kids at Soshi Day Care. Because of how the 4 young girl handling them, teaching them, looking after them, playing them and many more. They are not an abusive teachers but a very kind hearted ones.

 

Most of the kids that had been there for so long loved them so much and they always tell their parents on how good and kind their seonsaengnims were. Never had any of the parenst get some negative feedbacks from their kids at all.

 

Even some married Idols sent their kids to be watched under these beautiful seonsaengnims.

 

-------

 

Its been 2 hours after the Soshi Day Care was opened for today. The girls are currently playing with the kids inside. You can hear screaming and laughing swarming the whole building.

 

4 cars was parked outside, and exited a tall, manly figures from each car. Then a small figures jump off the car, into the manly arms.

 

"So, this is the Day Care that was all over the news? I mean, coming from the mouth of many parents?" said one man to the others. "Yeah, it look very decent and nice. Isn't it my angel?" said another man but to a cute figure in his hand. But, the figure just buried its face into the man's chest.

 

"Lets go and check the place out. I think it is better if we do leave them here. It looks so comfortable." one of them said, now heading into the Soshi Day Care.

 

-------

 

Once they all stepped in, they heared a loud crashed coming from the inside. "Yah!!!!!!!!" yelled a girl to someone. The 4 tall figures just look at each other, as they held onto the small figures in their hands. "Aishh~ That hurts..Sometime, there are little devils running around this place." mutter the girl that just yelled.

 

Loud enough for the 4 to hear her. They stood silently, don't know whether to call for some help or just sit and wait until the person incharged walk out to the counter.

 

As they wait for 2 minutes, they see a small petite girl walked out to the counter, while she rubbed her head.

 

Apparently, the girl was Taeyeon. She flutter one eye open and see the figures standing by the door, all looking at her. "Ahh! Mianhae..." she quickly bow down once she realized a customer had waiting for her.

 

"Welcome to Soshi Day Care!" she greeted them with a pretty cute smile.

 

-------

 

To be continued.......

 

Is there any specific names that you guys want me to give towards the guys little babies?

I'm planning on making Chen having a daughter, Kai and Chanyeol having a son, while Kris having a twin xDDD

An identical twin xDDDD, gender is a girl hehehe

So how was it? Do you have any idea on their names?

 

The couples had been made ^^, I've set it up already..

If you noticed, I even had hinted the pair in lined ^^, in the forewords hehehe

Noticed how the picture was lined up right? That is what the pair would be ;D

Chanyeol x Sooyoung, Chen x Yuri, Kris x Taeyeon & Kai x Seohyun ^^

Like it or not, I've made my choice hahahaha

 

 

I hope that you will support this story also like how all of you had supported my other stories ^^

Kamsahamnida for the subscribers that kindly subscribed this FF /bows 90 degree/

Comments ^^