*~Chapter 5~*

Forever Yours

~~~~~~~No One's POV~~~~~~~

When JiHae got home after the library "session" she thought of something that came to her mind. OH NO!! I FORGOT TOMORROW'S PROM! she thought. "WHATDAFUQ AM I GOING TO WEAR?!" she panicked. She searched her whole room until she could find something that she could tolerate. Then she went to her phone and texted SunHee.

a/n: light blue is JiHae, Green is SunHee. :)

"Hey, what are you wearing to Prom?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm not going...."

"What why?!" 

"I didn't get asked, and plus.... you're going with Luhan..."

"SunHee!!!! Nooo you have to come! HAVE TO!! I'll go with you!!!!"

"Noooo, dont worry about it. Just have fun... :D"

"SunHee..... please go... for me?"

"Sorry, I don't want to this time... maybe next time?"

"Sigh.. if that's what you want.."

"Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight"

That's disappointing... JiHae thought. She got ready to go to sleep and laid in her bed. 

~~~~~~~SunHee's POV~~~~~~~
Damn.. I really wanted to go... but I don't have anyone to go with this year. JiHae has Luhan now, and Exo boys have eachother. I really wishe- I was interupted by a phone call. "Yoboseyo?" I asked into the reciever. "SunHee? SunHee-ya?" I heard a familiar voice on the other side. "Sehun?! Do you even know what time it is right now?! It's late!!!" I said irritated. "Yeah... I know.. but I really need to tell you something... can you please.. PLEASE come to the park...." he asked. "The park? Why?" I questioned him. "Please just come SunHee... "- and he ended the call. What the heck?!
 

So I went to the park.. thinking what in the world what he wanted. Then all of a sudden, I see a dark figure on a bench. "S-sehun?" I called out. The figure looked up, but I didn't see Sehun, but instead I saw Kris. "KRIS?!" I yelled. "Oh hey, Yeah, I need you to follow me." I didn't even have enough time to even respond. Kris picked me up and made me walk (actually drag) me until he suddenly stopped. "What?" I asked him. He didn't respond and he just left me here. It was really dark. I couldn't even see anything. Then I heard a click. My eyes widened and I saw Sehun holding a boquet of flowers in the middle of about a gazillion lights. He was wearing a light blue suit. I was too suprised to even say anything.

"SEHUN!? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?!" I said as I finally snapped back into reality.

"Why?! You don't like it?" he asked as he walked towards me.

"No, it's just I have no idea what this is about." I said as I stood there frozen

"Oh, well I'm here to ask and confess." He said as he gave the flowers to me.

"Huh? Ask and Confess?" I questioned.

He nodded, and kneeled infront of me. I looked down at him.

He grabbed one of my hands and asked me," SunHee, before I do something, tell me.... are you single?"

HUH!? What kind of question is that?

"Y-yes, I am... why?" I asked suspiciously.

His face brightened. "Whew good."

"Sehun, why are you like this?" I asked.

"I'm going to start asking now okay?" he said as he smiled at me.

"SunHee, I know I don't know you as well as JiHae does, but will you go to Prom with me?"

I gasped.

"Hurry, I also need to confess, and I KNOW. THIS IS VERY CLIQUE. But it took a lot of effort, so hurry and answer yeah?" He said.

"U-um, Sehun.... " I said to him

His face was filled with anticipation.

"I'll go to prom with you..." I said as I smiled at him.

"REALLY?! YES YES YES YES! But, here comes the confess part." He stood up and looked at me, grabbing my arms.

I blushed by the sudden skinship. He looked at me straight in my eyes, and asked me," SunHee, tell me honestly, do you like me?"

I looked at him, suprised. "Well, yeah, I mean you did this all for me, and I'm honestly very thankful." I answered him.

"Well, I have something to confess.... I like you. Not just like , but love. I love you SunHee from the day I saw you dance, from where you sang, from all the times we were together with the group. I couldn't stop staring at you, and how tomboyish you were, how beautiful you are and how no makeup face you have. I hope you can accept my feelings, and be my girlfriend. If you don't like me back... well" He looked at me and had a sad smile, " at least go to the prom with me."

"I-I-I " I couldn't even talk straight. Sure, I was suprised, but now, I'm just shocked. I didn't know what to do, and even though I was trying to stay as calm as possible, I just wanted to burst. Do you know why, I didn't even realize this until now, but I honestly like Sehun.
 

"Sehun, I don't know what to say..." I said to him. He looked at me with a sad smile.

"SunHee, it's ok if you don't like me, I just wanted to get it off my shoulders." He said as he slid his hands off me. He started to walk away from me.

"No, wait! I'm NOT DONE!" I said to him. He turned around.

" Sehun, you're a great guy, and now that I think about it, I think, no wait, I'm positive, that I feel the same way too." I said to him with a smile.

Sehun's eyes got really big and he ran towards me. He picked me up and swung me around.

"OH MY GOSH! SUNHEE, FOR REAL?! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND RIGHT NOW WHAT I'M FEELING." he said to me. I just laughed.

"Sehun, do you want to go get some bubble tea?" I asked as he put me down.

"WOULD I EVER! " he said as he grabbed my hand and intertwined them with my fingers.

We arrived at the tea shop and sat down, having a good laugh and us still, holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh my gosh. SORRY! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO x100 SORRY!!! IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I UPDATED. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. MY SCHOOL BUISNESS IS SO TIRING AND I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE. BUT I SHALL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY! I PROMISE. I'M ON WINTER BREAK SO I'LL FIND TIME TO DO THIS! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! <3

- Edo author.