*~Chapter 1~*

Forever Yours

~~~~~~~NO ONE'S POV~~~~~~~

Ji Hae the TV in the morning as she was getting ready for school. Luhan's face popped up in the screen. "Luhan-ssi many fangirls out there are asking you this one particular question. Would you mind answering for us?" the hostess asked him. "Sure, give it to me!' smiled Luhan. "Luhan-ssi, have you ever expirienced your first love?" the hostess asked him. There was a short pause and he answered with a chuckle," Haha no not yet! Soon though!" "Ah neh.... Well you heard that ladies! He's up for grabs!" the hostess joked. "Well thanks for watching today's broadcast everyone! Stay tuned for next week! Once again, this is Exo!" JiHae screamed when she heard this. "YAHOOOO!!! YESS! THANK THE LORD!" she screamed. She danced Exo's Wolf and also Growl before she left her house. It was time to go to school.

~~~~~~~Luhan's POV~~~~~~~

"UGH! That was so embarrasing. Why me...." I said as I put my head down while walking with the other members. "Hyung~ that's so funny~ You didnt expirience first love yet!" Sehun teased as we we're walking towards the exit. "AISH! SEHUN SHUT UP! YOU'RE ANNOYING MEEE!" I shouted," WHO THE HECK MADE THESE QUESTIONS ANYWAY?! BS! BS! BS! BS!" " Jeez Luhan, calm down. You're making the writer noonas scared." said Xiumin shaking his head. " Don't worry about it too much Luhan, you're gonna be alright." Suho said to me. " But all the fangirls are going to start to cling to me.... I absolutely hate that." I said. " Don't worry hyung~ I got you! You have no fans anyways~" Sehun said as they entered the van. Then Manager Hyung interuppted out conversation. "Boys, are you ready to go to school now?" "EH!?" Exo exclaimed.

~~~~~~~Jihae's INTRODUCTIONS (cuz the stupid author didn't do it earlier...mi ahn...)~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ My name is Chung JiHae! I love to dance and sing, but I can't sing though! I'm known to be loud once you get to know my but usually I try to be very quiet! People say i dont look like my age, but I'm actually 19! I look 16 apparently, but hey its good to look young right? Anywhooo~ I love EXO! THEY ARE THE BEST! My favorite is LUHAN! EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT! LIKE SERIOUSLY! OH, I forgot to mention, I go to S.C Seoul Music Academy! I heard that that school makes stars! I would like to be a star one day. It's my dream! I currently live alone. No one knows this but my parents actually own a company in America. They supported me for my dream and sent me here to Korea! I'm korean by the way haha but I can't speak or understand as well as a person whe's lived here all their life. I only started to live here when I turned 19. Sooooo only about 9 months maybe? My birthday is March 30,1999. I have a really pretty friend who sings really well! Her name is Kim SunHee. She looks like an angel, but she's very boyish. She moved here recently and i thought I should be friends with her! Well, I have to go to class now, so baii~~~ :)

~~~~~~~JiHae POV~~~~~~~

I sat down at my desk next to the window in the very back row. I'm smart so I chose this seat, unlike SunHee. She got moved to the front of her class because all the guys like her so I have one empty seat back here. It gets lonely but I can concentrate more so it's cool. I also get the window view of the lunch area. It's really pretty. In the middle of the lunch area is where a Cherry Blossom tree grows and I often draw it when I get bored. Around it is filled with these small circular tables and wooden benches. Since I go to a nice private school, the places in the school are very clean and also nice to be in. Then the teacher came through the door and said,"Good morning class, we have some new students today. I'm sure you know them so please don't overwhelm them." Who could it be? I don't really care.... I just want to go to my 7th period, which was my dance practice :)

~~~~~~~Luhan's POV~~~~~~

Why do we have to go to school. BS. I mean, I already have the knowledge and dancing and singing abilities.... I REALLY DON'T NEED TO HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MEANTIME OF ALL THIS WORK. JEEEZ. I hate life so much. And I'm pretty sure there are going to be fangirls in this class. Luckily, I have Sehun and D.O. with me so its good right? Hopefully, there are no clingy girl... I JUST HOPE. Well, its time to go in....

"Students, please come in." the teacher called. We walked in, looking up and seeing all the girls falling for us. But there was these two girls, one in the front falling asleep, and one girl.... in the back staring out the window. She was pretty, and she looks tolerable enough. "Girls, please calm down, or all of you get detention." the teacher said dangerously. "Please introduce yourselves to the class." Sehun went first. "Hi~ I'm Sehun! Please take care of me, and I hope we can be good friends" Next was D.O. " Hi. My name is D.O. and please don't bother me. I came here to study and that's the way I like it." Finally, there was me. " Hi, my name is Luhan. Please take care of me." I said while looking at that girl in the back. The girls in the class were screaming and making these disgusting remarks," OMG OPPA KISS ME!" "CAN I HAVE A SELCA WITH YOU?!" "PLEASE MARRY ME!" etc. etc. It was so annoying. The teacher slapped his ruler against the table and it was silent. " Boys, please sit in the back row with the 3 empty seats left next to JiHae. And JiHae, please pay attention more." "Ah neh. Sorry teac-." she stopped when she saw my face. was open as if she just noticed me. Heh. That's adorable. I took the seat next to her and smiled. "Hey. I'm Luhan. You?" I asked. "Oh..... I'm JiHae." she replied still not believing i was in her class. She was pretty up close too. I want to get to know her more.

~~~~~~~~JiHae's POV~~~~~~~~~~

In my head WHATDAFAWK. NO WAY. WHY IS LUHAN HERE?! On the outside, Oh... Hi. UGH! I'M SO EMBARRASED. I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HIM. I WAS TOO BUSY DRAWING. It's suddenly getting really hot. He asked me," So, do you know who we are?" I thought to myself, ARE YOU REALLY ASKING ME THIS!? OF COURSE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU'RE EXO!!!! AAAAAAAHHHH *FANGIRL SCREAM INSIDE MY HEAD* I replied," Ah neh. You're Exo right?" He smiled. " Yeah. Who's Your-" he was interupted by the teacher. " OI! YOU TWO BACK THERE! HUSH, I'M TRYING TO TEACH A CLASS!!!" We looked at eachother and laughed silently. ~

~After class~

I fell asleep, and no one woke me up. Then I felt someone shaking my arm. "Huh?" I mumble drowsily. I look up and see Sunhee. "YAH! How long were you going to sleep?! Let's move somewhere else. It's too noisy." she said. I looked right next to the seat where Luhan was sitting but instead saw a girl's . Eh? " LUHAN YOU'RE SO HAWT! I HEARD YOU WERE SINGLE AND NEVER FOUND YOU'RE FIRST LOVE! I CAN BE HER!' one girl exclaimed. "EW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. SEHUN OPPA~ I LOVE YOU!" and it went on and on and on. It hurt my head. Even though I am going to not see my dear Luhan, I decided to go to the dance practice room. "Sunhee-ah let's go practice some hip-hop." I said smiling. "Yeah!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" she hoots.

We go to the dance room and blasts some music really loud. Since we try to make up our own choroegraphy, SunHee and I always mix up songs to make amazing remixes. We turned some hip-hop on and started to practice. 

~~~~~~~Luhan's POV~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I shouted over the fangirls desperate cries. "HEY DON'T LEAVE US! WE'RE COMING TOO!" they said and we ran for our lives. Then I heard some really cool music I like and I started to follow the sound. It led to a practice room. I saw two girls in the room and they were popping. I love popping. It's so LA style! So I went into the room as Sehun and D.O. followed behind. The girls didn't notice us, but I couldn't see their faces. Then they FINALLY had their break and then I heard a gasp. "Luhan-ssi?" JiHae gasped. I gave her a smile, since she was so cute," Oh hey JiHae, nice moves you got there. That popping was really good." She blushed. Her friend, was the girl who really didn't seem to interested in us started asking JiHae for another round. " JiHae~~ Pleaseee let's rerun it again! Stop blushing and PRACTICE!!!!" she said in frustration. Sehun laughed and whispered to me," Dude, I like that girl. She seems so cool." I rolled my eyes and focused on JiHae. JiHae smiled as she went out of her spell and nodded at her friend. I watched the whole thing. Sehun and D.O. just left since they had to meet the other members. It was truly beautiful. She can even break dance. Her friend was incredible too. They were meant for dancing.

After they finished, I went up to JiHae and asked her," Hey, do you want to hang out with me during the rest of lunch today? I can let you meet Exo if you'd like." "Oh really?! That'd be great!!! Can I bring SunHee along too?" she pointed at her friend. "Sure, the more the merrier." I smiled.

We finally found the members in a room to get away from the fangirls and D.O. asked," Why'd you bring them with you? You shouldve let them practice more." "Hyung, leave Luhan Hyung alone, he can do whatever he wantss~ Good Job bringing them hyung!" he winked as he was walking towards them. "Hey ladies, I'm Sehun." he gave them a wink. SunHee was just shaking her head and Jihae smiled. Then, Suho asked them," So, are you guys fans of Exo too?" SunHee replied," I'm not, but my friend here is obsessed." I raised my eyebrows," Who's you're favorite?" I asked her as I leaned against a desk. She hesitated..."Um...-" SunHee replied instead," My GAWD. It's you. Jeez, JiHae, man up." She said this as she was pointing to me. JiHae turned red and didn't make eye contact with me. She's adorable, I thought.