Ch.8 Confessions Over Dinner

My Husbands Gay or Is he?

 

Sehun went back home after a tiring day full of meetings regarding the new mall that his dad plans to build. He parked the car and as he was about to get off, he sees the door opens and spotted you in your grey sweats and you had your hair in a loose messy bun, you looked confused and frustrated and got back in, then you opened the door again.

‘Ey....she’s obviously conflicted if she should got to the convi store or stay at home to wait for me’ Sehun sighed with a soft smile appearing on his lips.

***

“Should I or Should I wait...AHHHH!!!” You stomped in frustration and your hand was still on the door knob. You’ve been going in and out for a couple of times now. The snacks in the fridge and cupboard wasn’t enough to cover your oh-so-abnormal tummy.

“The hell with Sehun...I’m hungry...” You decided to go on and go to the near convenient store, then you felt the door knob turn under your palm. It opened up and you see Sehun peeking through the door.

“Do you mind moving?” Sehun asked blankly, you backed away from the door and stood at the side with your back touching the wall.

“So...’The hell with Sehun’ you were really planning on having dinner alone without me?” Sehun raised his brow and he kinda looked annoyed.

“Well...I was hungry...yah! I was suffering for an hour waiting for you...waiting for one more hour would be the death of me.” You countered him. Sehun’s annoyed look disappeared and a soft expression was painted across face and his lips curved into a small smile.

“Okay, I understand but can you wait for one more hour though? In exchange I’ll make you the best dinner that will make you so full~ that you won’t even bother getting a midnight snack later on.” Sehun held your shoulders.

“Fiiiine~” You pouted and you rummage in your hoodie’s pocket and got the keys out and left it at the table near the door. You turned to Sehun.

“One hour.” Then you continued on walking towards the living room and turning the tv back on. You watched reruns of shows that you’ve already watched but still it can help you get your mind off of you hunger.

***

In the kitchen Sehun  didn’t even both changing into more comfortable clothing, but instead he just took his coat off and was now just in his white sleeves with his sleeves folded with an apron on.

Sehun’s knows how much you love Italian a lot so he planned on making pasta with garlic bread and not a few garlic breads but a lot, he knows how much you’re addicted to them.

***

You were laying on the couch but something caught your attention, your nose’s attention to be exact.

You smell garlic and for sure this smells like garlic bread, you sat up and peeked a bit to the kitchen and there you see Sehun’s back moving from one side to the other side of the counter. You can’t help but stare at his wonderful back and his side profile whenever he glances to his side with his hair still style and looked so soft.

“Is there a possibility for him to be straight?” You let out a sigh, knowing that’s a mission impossible. But you can’t help it you took your phone out and texted you’re only closes bestfriend who’s female.

*Text Message*

To: Sooyeon unnie <3

Unnie~ is there a possibility for a gay guy to be straight??? ><

From: Sooyeon unnie <3

Hmmm... that’s a bit tricky but there’s a small possibility that there’s always that one girl that can change him. But that’s very rare~ dongsaengie why are you asking this?

To:Sooyeon unnie<3

Uh nothing! Hahaha I was just curious~ :3

Thank you unnie~

*End*

You placed your phone on the coffee table and covered your face, you felt confused about your feelings towards Sehun right now. You thought you won’t be having feelings for him, but boy...you were so wrong.

“Heeey~ are you that hungry? Dinner’s ready” You heard Sehun’s voice, you removed your hands on your face and saw him standing there looking down at you.

“Really???” You looked surprised and sprinted in a second to the kitchen and you can hear Sehun behind you.

“I swear to God, you should be more careful and should stop running!” Sehun ran to your directions since slipped, and almost hit your head.

Sehun kneeled on the floor and helped you sit up. You can only smile you’re ‘I’m sorry’ Smile.

“Smiling doesn’t work right now, can you just be less hyper---nevermind that’s impossible for you.” Sehun gave up on lecturing you and helped you stand up. You can’t help but see the big height difference between you two.

“Come on, your little monsters that’s living in your small body are hungry.” You laughed, Sehun turned to you.

“What’s so funny?” Sehun asked you with curious eyes.

“If someone overheard you, they would think I’m pregnant you know.” You teased and passed by him, While Sehun stood there feeling a bit awkward by what you said but he followed behind you after a few seconds.

“Oh right! Suho hyung is going to be father soon~” Sehun shared this wonderful news while you guys have settled on the table.

“Really??? Oh my gosh! I have to call Suho oppa!” Sehun watched you get your phone and called Suho.

“OPPA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!” You can’t handle your happiness for Suho, since you knew he always wanted a little baby that may resemble him or Sooyein unnie.

“Wow, you sound more excited and happy~” Suho on the other end had to move his phone away from his ears a few inches away.

“I am! I wanna see a small junmyeonnie or a small sooyeonnie~” You squealed in glee. You loved kids.

“You never know you will soon carry a small Sehunnie or a small carbon copy of yourself~” Suho teased.

“Yah! Oppa what you’re saying is embarrassing.” You pouted feeling the heat rising in your cheeks.

“Kidding kidding, but sooner or later I think will be hearing such news from you two~” Suho teased again before you can tell him off he chuckled and hang up, you went back to the table and see Sehun still hadn’t touched his plate and was waiting for you.

“Hunnie, why haven’t you started yet? You asked while going back to you seat.

“I made dinner for the two of us for us to have dinner together you know.” Sehun smiled at you.

“Oh right~” you grinned and started eating.

“What did Suho hyung say that made you so flustered?” Sehun asked looking up to you.

“He was joking that sooner or later we’ll be announcing that we’ll be parents too...that---“

“You don’t want to?” Sehun asked pretending to be hurt then continued.

“Your lost, I have genes that would make beautiful kids~” Sehun smiled proudly while you just scowled at him and continued on munching on the garlic bread that he made, which to be very honest was good.

“Sehun, on a serious note. You can do “That” with a girl even though you’re you know...” You  stopped feeling embarrassed about your question.

“Umm...what if I tell you there’s a possibility for me to fall for a girl.” Sehun said seriously looking at you from across the table.

“Really?” You asked with wide eyes but you suddenly felt scared and afraid since maybe Sehun’s saying this because maybe he fell for someone in their company, a beautiful lady with curves and is gifted in every part that you’re not and who’s helpful to Sehun’s work in the office. That’s why he said those words. But you’re curious to know if he likes a girl right now for him to say that.

“Sehun, you like someone don’t you?” You teased, trying hard to hide your current feelings.

“Yeah.” Sehun answered with a serious expression his face.

Do I want to know who’s this woman that Sehun’s so interested in, who turned him into a manly Sehun.

“Curious about her?” Sehun asked you distracting you from your thoughts.

“Yeah!” You responded happily. But you really weren’t ready for this time to come by so fast.

“Hmmm, she has a pretty face, a perfect figure that I like and she has her own ways to help me with everything that troubles me.” Sehun finished with a warm smile on his face. He looked so inlove...if this girl made your bestfriend Sehun feel this way, you’re more than willing to let him go. For him to have that beautiful smile on his face rather than him being stuck with you.

“Wow...she sounds wonderful.” You said softly and giving Sehun a warm smile back, but you felt your eyes deceiving you, since your felt tears coming but was able to hold them back.

“You think so too?” Sehun said still smiling.

“Yeah, I think you should tell her your feelings as soon as possible before she goes to someone else.” You said in a cheering tone.

“I should shouldn’t I?” Sehun looked at you. You smiled back in response to his question.

“I love you...Bomi.” Sehun looked at you with a smile, you never seen Sehun smiled in that way.

“Whut?” You couldn’t help but ask and ruin his moment with a ridiculous response.

“Ey...I can always count on you to ruin the moment.” Sehun laughed weakly.

Is he serious right now? I’m...what do you usually do in this situation?

 

A/N: thank you for reading ^^