Ch.6 The Guys

My Husbands Gay or Is he?

 

As everyone is eating away, The rest of the boys would steal glances at you while you stuff your face with everything on the table.

Chanyeol glaced at your direction and he suddenly remembers the first time you met him you were in your  4th year in middle school with the rest of the gang.

=Chanyeol’s First encounter with you=

“Hey! You! You just bumped into me and you just run off???” Chanyeol fumed at you, you were rushing since the Student Body President Suho was chasing you because you had a violation that morning.

“Sorry!!!~” You turn around and raised both hands in apology with an awkward smile.

“Yah! JANG BOMI! You’re so dead when I catch you next time!” Chanyeol see’s Suho, huffing and was obviously drained from chasing you.

‘So her name’s Bomi~’ Chanyeol thought. ‘She’s cute’

“Whoah ~ Suho hyung you look aweful...” Chanyeol pointed out.

“That girl is so gonna get it.” Suho said fuming.

“You know her?”

“Yeah~ her family and my family are like business partners something like that. Actually her family deals with all our families actually, even Sehun, Jongin and the rest.” Suho explained losing his breath.

“Wow~ I did not know anything about that...”

“You always do not have any idea what’s happening around you Park Chanyeol.” Suho rolled his eyes.

=End=

Chanyeol let out a soft chuckle, which caught everyone’s attention.

“Hey Park Chanyeol what’s so funny?” Baek asked in a sassy way with a bit of annoyance in his tone.

“I just remembered how I first laid my eyes on Bomi, and at first I was annoyed with her bumping into me but in the end I find her rather cute.” Chanyeol grinned at your direction.

“I know~ you don’t have to tell me that ahahaha” You joked.

“Ohhhh~ Sehun you better watch out for your wife here, I think Chanyeol has intentions of stealing her away from you...” Xiumin said teasingly.

“I plan on doing that already, so can you guys don’t even try on getting on ideas of stea----mphnm....” Kris covered Kai’s mouth to stop him from talking.

“You know guys, you three cook pretty well.” Kris commented while holding Kai back.

You just smiled on these guys silliness, You felt blessed to have met these wonderful guys in front of you all of them are your bestfriends, but Sehun’s just different. You made a quick glance towards his direction and you caught him looking at you which made him choke on the kimchi spaghetti that Kyungsoo made.

“Whoah! Dude are you okay?” Lay poured a glass of water and passed it to Sehun.

“Yeah...I’m fine...” Sehun coughed.

“Hey...hey...hey...you guys.....” Suho stopped calling their attention, and you felt bad whenever they do that.

When you were about to call all of their attention, you heard Kris’s loud voice.

“GUYS! Suho’s calling your attention. I can’t believe after how many years have passed, you guys never change.” Kris rubbed his temples.

“What is it hyung?” Tao asked.

“Guys, it’s getting late and we have to of course give this couple their alone time. So we’re leaving.NO BUTS.” Suho said sternly.

You hear each of them protest and whine like kids asking Suho if they can stay a while longer. 

You were about to say something but Sehun covered your mouth.

“Sometimes you spoil them too much, you should let this go.” Sehun whispered in your ear and let his hand rest to his side.

“But...they’re fun to be with.” You looked at him.

“No, Bomi  No.” You sulked but he is right.

After 15 minutes of them arguing they finally agreed to go home, You hugged each one of them and they ended doing a group hug with squished in.

“Guys...can’t breath....” you said being stuck in the middle.

“Oh sorry, we’ll miss you... now that you’re stuck with that guy over there...” Baekhyun said bitterly. While looking at Sehun’s direction, Sehun was cleaning up the mess left in the living room.

“I told you guys she’s not staying with h------“ Kai was dragged out by Kris.

“Bomi, see you around and I’ll miss you too and go help Sehun, I think he needs help.” Kris winked jokingly at your direction and gave you a smile.

“Oh! Right! Bye guys~” you ushered them out of the door after you shut the door, you hurriedly ran towards Sehun to the living room, but you slipped since well...you’re a natural born klutz.

“Ow...” you rubbed your , it hurt.

You see Sehun rushing towards you, helping you stand up.

“Are you okay?” Sehun with a worried expression was cute that you smiled at him.

“Yeah~, you know me. I’m such a klutz. I’m sorry you had to marry a klutz like me for maybe...the rest of your life but you can change that after you met someone that you truly love.” You smiled an “I’m sorry” smile.

Sehun stared at you for a few seconds, he smiled at you grabbing your shoulder and leaning towards you will your faces we’re inches away.

“Hmmm...I don’t mind being with a cute klutz for the rest of my life.” He smiled that made his eyes looked like crescents.

“So I am cute,  and I thought I was just imagining things~” You made a thinking pose with your hand on your chin.

“Yeah I admit that you’re cute BUT I’m still prettier than you though.” Sehun gave you a winning smile.

“I...Okay I can’t compete with that.” You glared at him in defeat.

You washed the dishes together, and chatted at the same time, you guys talked about your fashion sense and how you should change it, he even suggested you what type suits you better and perfumes that you should wear and even types of SHOES. When you thought there was this small chance that he might be not gay, but you’re wrong. He’s really into girl things. Which you will NEVER understand.

 

A/N 

After 10 years I updated it, I'll write a better one. next update.

this was...*sigh* I should've written it better but oh well~ 

Thank you for reading ^^