Ch.5 Cooking and Hide&Seek;

My Husbands Gay or Is he?

“Hey! Open up we’re here!” Chanyeol in his hyper voice.

“This is not happening.” Both said in unison.

 

“Sehun...don’t open the door.” Jongin said wide eyed.

“I won’t, you don’t have to tell me that...” Sehun said blankly.

But you rushed towards the door as soon as you heard the doorbell and pushed the two of them away.

“Chanyeol Oppa!” You greeted Chanyeol in a hug, he hugged you and lifted you and made a quick turn.

“Uwaaa~ you’re so light...Sehun you’re not taking care of Bomi well...” Chanyeol was still carrying and was looking at Sehun scoldingly.

“Yah~ Oh Sehun, you should cook for her more~” Kyungsoo chimed in.

“I...You know how her appetite is, it’s just her metabolism that makes her thin and light.” Sehun defended himself.

You slapped Chanyeol’s chest signalling him to put you down. He let go of you.

“Oppa, don’t be mean to my Sehunnie~ or else he won’t make dinner for us.” You said in a scolding tone.

“Okay! So are you guys plan on staying outside?” Luhan asking in a sarcastic tone.

“Oh right! Come on in guys~” you cleared the entrance for them to come in.

“You seem prettier Bomi-ah~” Kris ruffling your hair as he passed by.

“Jongin, you look like you’ve seen a ghost. Lighten up man~” Kyungsoo rubbed Jongin’s shoulder.

“Don’t need to be butthurt that our Sehun was the lucky guy~” Luhan patted Jongin’s back.

“Yeah Jongin, Miss Right is out there for you just not Bomi~” Lay said nodding.

“Still, you’re one unlucky guy, Sehun beat you to it AHAHAHA~” Chen said laughing at Jongin.

“Cheer up~ everyone here is broken hearted by the fact that she married Sehun, look at Chanyeol and Kris trying to keep a cheerful atmosphere well in fact they cried at their wedding~” Xiumin said cheering Jongin up.

“Jongin don’t listen to those s~  all of us here are feeling you.” Suho said cheerfully.

“Okay, are you going to make feel depressed or are you gonna give me words of encouragement?” Jongin asked Tao who was passing by him.

“No, dude I just came here for the food and because Bomi called me.” Tao said nonchalantly and joined the others at the wide living bright lit living room.

“I can’t stand this! Bomi is with Sehun? Like seriously? I just came back from France and this happend.” Baekhyun whined as he got in and went to join the others.

Sehun was still standing beside Jongin.

“Sehun, I feel bad for you. There are 10 guys there in your living room, who wish you didn’t exist right now, and right now I feel very lucky to not be in your shoes.” Jongin patted Sehun’s shoulder, and went into the living to join the noisy group.

‘So all this time, the guys were aiming for Bomi...’ Sehun thought with a blank face on.

“Sehunnie! Why aren’t you in the kitchen yet?” you hollered from the living room.

“Oh! Right I was just on my way...”

“I’ll join him, he can’t cook for 13 all by himself.” Kyungsoo volunteered to help, but Sehun wanted to decline his offer, because he knows their conversation won’t be really pretty in the kitchen.

“I’ll go too~” You volunteered standing up.

“Noooo~” All of them grabbed onto you, and Chanyeol grabbed your wrist.

“I have to at least cheer for them while they cook~” you said sticking your tongue out at Chanyeol.

“Then I’ll help too~” Chanyeol said smiling proudly.

The three of you went into the kitchen, and the two wore the extra aprons in the kitchen.

You watched all three of them being busy, Kyungsoo doing his special spaghetti that everyone loves, while Chanyeol was tending to his stew. But you noticed Sehun being not himself, you couldn’t help but approach him from behind.

“Hey! What’s wrong?” you poked his sides.

“I...you surprised me, nothing’s wrong. I’m just not used to having company when cooking besides you.” He said smiling.

“Okaaay~ I’ll go back sitting and watching you guys.” You smiled at him and patted his back.

You watched the three and looked like they're having a cook off.

Kyungsoo oppa is so cute when he’s cooking, he has this funny concentrating expression on his face. While Chanyeol is serious for once. While Sehun was doing his thing on one corner.

Chanyeol approached you with a spoon with his soup.

“Ah~” Chanyeol instructed you to say ah, you obliged and you gave him a thumbs up. Because it tasted great.

“That means I’ve done a good job, I wish I could cook for you everyday” he smiled brightly.

“Naaah...I have my Sehunnie for life to cook for me, but it would be nice to have you visit here and cook with us~” You said pinching Chanyeol’s cheek.

‘She doesn’t know she’s naturally sweet and adorable towards others.’ Sehun thought.

“Bomi-ah, try the sauce if it’s to your liking” Kyungsoo said approaching with a spoon with the sauce in it.

“UWA! It’s so good~” You squealed.

“I bet you wish you were married to me instead.” Kyungsoo laughed and smiled showing his unique heart shaped smile.

“Maybe, but no. Sehunnie is good enough~ Kyungsoo oppa’s soon to be wife will be so lucky to have you~” You said poking Kyungsoo’s cheek.

‘Why must it be Sehun?’ Kyungsoo thought.

After everyone was done cooking, except for Sehun. He was baking some lasagna. And he was busy doing layers.

“Do you need some help?” you asked almost a whisper, afraid he’ll push away.

“You don’t mind helping me?” Sehun asked softly. You shook your head and smiled weakly.

You helped Sehun putting the sauce in and he put some layers of lasagna pasta sheets.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo watched the two of you from afar since their done cooking.

“Kyungsoo...this hurts watching them...” Chanyeol pouted putting his arm around Kyungsoo.

“I know you idiot. Don’t we all feel hurt here. Look at those idiots pretending to be happy when they’re actually all butthurt and heartbroken with this fact.” Kyungsoo elbowed Chanyeol.

After you’re done putting the lasagna in the oven to bake, both you and Sehun joined the rest at the living room.

“So while we wait for the lasagna to be done, let’s play some games~” Baekhyun suggested. All of them were sitting on the carpeted floor, and was formed in a circle.

You were in between Sehun and Kris and Jongin was facing you.

“That would be interesting~” Kris commented.

“How about twisters ?” Chanyeol suggested.

“It’s only good for 2-4 persons.” Baekhyun pointed out.

“Hide and Seek~” Lay suggested. Everyone turned their attention towards him.

“What? This place is big enough for us to play~” Lay defended himself.

“Well we can play for 20 minutes?” You suggested. It’s a childish game but it sounds fun.

“Okay”

“Let’s do it!”

“Leggo~”

“Why is it if Bomi has a say in it you guys approve. That’s unfair” Lay complained pretending to be hurt.

“Yixing, I’ll always be by your side against them.” You said cheering him up. Lay showed a contented smile.

“Let’s do rock paper scissors to decide who’s going to be “IT”” Suho suggested but no one was paying any attention to him. While the rest argued  about who’s going to be “It”

“Guys, Suho oppa suggested we should just do rock paper scissors~”

“Oh cool~ sure” everyone agreed and quieted down.

“If it’s you they listen. These idiots never listens to me.” Suho complained.

“But you take care of them whenever they make trouble, they love you they’re just well idiots.” You defended the lot.

“that’s true, they’re all like my brothers after all.” Suho shrugged smiling.

In the end the one ended up “It” was Tao.

“I doubt he’ll even find any of us~” Baekhyun made a side comment.

“I’ll find you first Byun Baekhyun.” Tao said smirking.

“As if~” Baekhyun sounded like a diva as usual.

As Tao started counting, Sehun took your hand and put his finger to his lips.

He brought you upstairs at the balcony.

“Sehun, no one will think of going up stairs to look for us~” You said laughing.

“Exactly~” Sehun said proudly.

“You’re such a meanie sometimes~”

“Okay, where the hell are those two???” You hear Baekhyun complaining.

Which made the two of you laugh.

You heard footsteps coming near you, Sehun grabbed you and hid in the corner, you were very close and were hiding in the corner.

“They’re not here~” Chen hollered back.

As soon as Chen disappeared, both of you got back in the room. Stifling laughter.

“Those two are making out somewhere then~” Luhan said laughing.

“Sehun’s not bold enough to do that idiot.” Jongin said annoyed.

“Who said I can’t do that? I can do that you know~” Sehun cupped your face jokingly then Chanyeol caught you.

“They’re here! And they weren’t making out but was just about to.” Chanyeol hollered back.

“We were not!” both of you and Sehun said in unison laughing.

“My bad~ and I think the lasagna’s done, so can we eat now?”  Chanyeol smiled at the both of you.

The three of you went down stairs to see 10 hungry guys sitting at the living room, they set the table at the living room since the dining can’t really accommodate 13 people.

“You two are unfair and hid together~” Baekhyun complained.

“Sorry~” you flashed an apologetic smile towards Baek.

“Forgiven...” Baekhyun sighed and smiled at you.

“So who was caught first?” you asked. You saw Tao smiling brightly.

“Baekhyun.”

“You were cheating! You took a peek at where I was!” Baekhyun complained.

“Nope, you just at hiding that’s all~” Tao explained.

“You saw him right Chanyeol?” Baekhyun looking at Chanyeol asking for back up.

“Nope, you just really at hiding, you should have taken your coat of first.” Chanyeol said laughing.

“I...I...”

“Yes Baek, let’s just enjoy our meal.” Kris said before drinking his glass of water.

 

A/N: Oh yes~ this was badly written, let's be honest here haha.

I wanted to write but my brain wasn't functioning right LOL

I hope you enjoy a bit with this update~ 

Thank you for reading :D