Ch.4 Afternoon Tea

My Husbands Gay or Is he?

 

You were sitting at the passenger seat and Sehun was the one driving, he dressed in a simple white long sleeves button down shirt, and he folded his sleeves in 3/4 and he just wore his dark blue jeans that fitted him perfectly. While he forced you to change into a white sundress that he bought it himself.

“Bomi, can you please stop fidgeting?” he rolled his eyes as he complained.

“It’s just that that...this dress... I know your mom wants me to be in this kind of dresses...she’s so...so..like YOU.” You glared at Sehun.

“I know, there’s no mistake that I’m her son. And you look pretty~”  Sehun shrugging and gave you a soft reassuring smile.

“I don’t like being pretty, I prefer being comfortable.” You  said flatly.

“Bomi Please...”

“Oh Sehun Please...” both of you said together. Which gave you a few seconds of awkward silence after a few more seconds both of you started giggling.

“Some things just never changes huh?” Sehun said stifling his laughter in between.

“Yeah~ I’m glad I’m married to you.” You said smiling at him.

“Yeah~” Sehun said smiling and focused back on the road.

A few more minutes of silence and you felt your heartbeat race. Why is that you feel different, you always joke with Sehun, but this time you feel like you have butterflies in your tummy.

Sehun, felt his heartbeat race, as he took another quick glance at you, he admired how the sunlight was reflecting on your feature. He gaze fell on your soft looking lips.

Sehun shook his head and focused on the road again, Sehun saw the gate of his parents home, the guard recognized his car and started opening the gates.

“Good Day, Young Master and Young Miss” The guard greeted them, Sehun greeted him back. As Sehun parked his car. He got out of the car first and he rushed to your side and opened the door for you then he offered his hand and you took it still feeling the butterflies in your stomach fluttering all over.

As he grabbed your hand he pulled you closer to his chest, and he leaned down and whispered. “You seriously look beautiful today~” you felt Sehun’s breath over your neck. It was warm.

“I know~ I see that every day Oh Sehun~” You said pushing him back while smiling. Still having his hold onto you, he dragged you to the backyard where his mom was waiting.

You still couldn’t stop your heart from beating faster than ever after that move Sehun just made. Sehun wasn’t really that bold in making jokes. Today’s joke was a bit different that it made you weak in the knees.

“Mom~ we’re here.” Sehun waved at his mom who was tending to her beautiful roses.

“What took you so long?” His mom smiled and took off her gardening gloves.

“Well, you know I’m also this girls stylist when going out.” He said smiling at your direction.

“Ahaha Bomi, sometimes I feel Sehun’s the girl in your relationship.” She said laughing

“Yeah, I also feel that way auntie~”

“Stop calling me auntie, I’m also your mom now.” She said giving you a warm smile. You realized Sehun was holding your hand, he laced his fingers to yours. Now your fingers were intertwined. Wish gave you an electrifying feeling all over your body.

Both of you sat at the chairs with a round glass table with tea set on the table and some sweets.

Sehun was still holding your hand, and his mom seems to be enjoying this sight of you two holding hands.

“I see you’re closer than ever you two~” she said giggling.

“Yeah~ just seeing Bomi’s face makes my heart flutter” Sehun said winking at you but you gave him a disgusted look.

“Well kind of closer~” you said smiling.

“Don’t keep us old people waiting for an announcement for a bundle of joy from you two~” She said smiling. Which made you choke on your tea.

“Ahaha well...that’s...um...”

“Of course we won’t keep you waiting mom, I too want a little angel that looks like me soon~” Sehun flashing a cheeky smile at your direction.

‘Oh Sehun you are so dead when we get home’ you thought.

Sehun and his mom chatted the whole afternoon, but he never let go of your hand even just one second.

He would bring your hand to his lips from time to time and kiss them. Which made you think is this part of his act for his mom or...but it can’t be he’s gay.

After the long afternoon chat and tea, Sehun’s mom bid goodbye to you two. You found yourself staring blankly outside the window.

“Is there something wrong?” Sehun sounded concern.

“No, I’m just spacing out haha I was just thinking...” You started to space out again.

“About what mom said?” Sehun looked concern and he frowned a bit.

“Kind of...what if we can’t reach their expectation and-“

“Bomi, don’t think about those things~ we’ll make this through and if the time comes we’ll find a way.” He said giving you his reassuring smile.

As you see your home nearing you see a familiar car, as you tried to look carefully. It’s Jongin’s.

“Jongin?” Sehun looked confused as he got out of the car. You were still seated in your seat.

Sehun approached Jongin who was leaning on his car, obviously waiting.

“Oh...Sehun? where’s Bomi?” Jongin asked looking for you, and he spotted you in the car, he flashed a smile at you.

“Why are you here Jongin?” Sehun asked in a serious tone, and Sehun was surprised with something, his heart is not beating fast like before when he sees Jongin.

“Well, you guys are my friends and all but I realized I just can’t let Bomi go.” Jongin said sounding determined which made Sehun feel uneasy.

“Jongin...” Sehun felt pain and sad about this. If he was only truly gay maybe he would have given you up but right now he doesn’t want to let you go, since he think that he may be inlove with you this time around.

You can’t help but feel uneasy seeing those two looking serious, so you got out of the car. Which made the two look at your direction.

“What’s with this serious atmosphere?” you asked jokingly, and like seriously trying to be less awkward about things.

“OH nothing!” Both said in unison.

“Reaaaally now?” You said looking at these two suspiciously.

‘Are they confessing their feelings to one another? Don’t tell me Jongin was gay all along too???’ but you shook your head it can’t be. Jongin is a playboy since you entered your teens.

“If you guys don’t mind, let’s go inside and have some dinner perhaps? And Sehun’s doing the cooking since cooking is not my style.” You said walking passed them and got inside your home.

“Sometimes I think she should stop hanging out with Kris hyung~” Jongin whispered to Sehun.

“Yeah I agree, at least I haven’t heard her adapting to Baekhyun’s kkaebsong.” Sehun said.

“Hey...we use kkaebsong. It’s our thing in our group. Sehun sometimes you confuse me, you’re all like delicate and and now you’re all manly.” Jongin shook his head and proceeded to the door.

Sehun just shrugged off the serious tension awhile ago and went in as well...this is going to be a long night.

As Sehun entered the living room, he sees Jongin sulking on one corner. Sehun wondered what happened.

“What’s with Jongin?” he asked you. You turned smiling.

“Coz I invited everyone of the guys for dinner... yehet~” You said and ran off to your room before Sehun kills you.

“BOMI! Why did you do that??? Cooking for one extra person is hard and adding 10 more is too much!” Sehun ran after you.

But he caught you in his arms, he was breathing heavily. Since you ran around too much.

“Sehun, please I missed them~”

Sehun turned you around and faced him, he was having small beads of sweat forming on his smooth forehead. You wiped them off and you hugged him.

“Please please please...”  You felt Sehun hugged you back, his arms on your lower back.

“Okay... you win.” You heard Sehun gave out a long sigh. And he looked down at you and your hair was all a mess from all the running. He tucked a few hair behind your ear and planted a kiss on your forehead and gave one last squeeze hugging you and went back downstairs.

“What just happened?” you asked yourself staring into space.

Sehun reached down the stairs and he still sees a gloomy Jongin. He understands Jongin’s feelings now.

“Jongin, it’s going to be okay, it’s not bad having all of them here.”

“I was just planning on making a move on Bomi, and this happens.” Jongin sounded depressed.

“Hey, she’s still my wife. You’re not allowed to make a move on her.” Sehun  said sternly.

Before Jongin was about to argue back, both turned their attention to the door. Since the doorbell rang. Sehun and Jongin rushed to the mini monitor and sees Chanyeol and the rest.

“Hey! Open up we’re here!” Chanyeol in his hyper voice.

“This is not happening.” Both said in unison.

 

 

A/N : kinda doing a double update, to compensate haha

anyway I hope you like this as well and thank you for reading~

I'll try to write from time to time if I have free time, Graduating student soon, so maybe less updates but I'll try my best ^^