Ch.3 First Breakfast

My Husbands Gay or Is he?

 

You woke up, rubbed your eyes a bit it’s kinda a habit of yours to rub your eyes when you wake up, As you sat up on bed, you look to your right side to find a sleeping Sehun, you had the urge to reach out to touch his cheek, but pulled your hand back half way...

‘This isn’t right... his gay but...’ you let your thoughts trail off as you watch Sehun, toss and turn...after a few turns he finally woke up.

“Well...good morning~” Sehun said with his husky morning voice, that was a first for you to hear him have a deep husky voice. After greeting you good morning , he gave a weak crooked smile.

You had a weird feeling, like something was off... Sehun usually doesn’t have a manly air to him. But this morning is different.

“G-good morning~” you said cheerfully even though you were stuttering a bit. Flashing him your best smile. You were called “Happy Virus 2.0” by the Baekhyun and the others, since you were always smiling and happy at any situation like Chanyeol.

“What do you want for breakfast?” Sehun asked sitting up lazily and leaned on the head board.

‘Why is he emitting this manly aura?!? Am I imagining things?’ you thought while staring blankly at Sehun.

“Bomi... if you keep on having your mouth open, a fly is gonna go in sooner or later and that is not fabulous~” He said in his usual sassy voice.

You gave out a huge sigh of relief smiling.

“You meanie~ I was just kinda not used to seeing you being manly haha...anyway bacon and eggs and some pancakes with maple syrup and-“

“Bomi... sometimes I really do think you should watch your figure~”  Sehun cutting you mid way, with his brow raised at you.

“It’s NO FUN to DIET” you emphasized the “No Fun” and “Diet” you pouted putting with arms crossed over your chest.

“Our parents will misunderstand if they knew how you have your meals it’s almost the same as a pregnant woman, you have sudden cravings occasionally...and they might think you’re pregnant and we haven’t done anything yet.” Sehun said is his scolding tone, that annoys the hell out of you. It’s his usual tone when he scolds you about your fashion sense and how you should wear skirts instead of your jeans.

“Why do you have any plans in the future on doing it?” you asked him with a teasing tone.

“EWWW! NO” Sehun said with his disgusted face on, which was entertaining to watch how his pretty face just changes so drastically.

“I’m just kidding~ I can’t even imagine as kissing LOL” you said waving your hand in front of you. You got off bed. Stretching leaving Sehun behind in the room while you make your way to the kitchen.

“So she doesn’t see us even being a couple?” Sehun asked himself.

Sehun followed downstairs to the kitchen, he was the one cooking breakfast since you were clumsy as hell in the kitchen. The level of your clumsiness may lead to a fire in the kitchen.

Sehun watched you, sitting at the kitchen counter. Swaying on your chair, Sehun can tell you were excited about having breakfast.

‘She’s adorable as usual and beautiful.’ Sehun thought as he walked down the stairs glancing at your direction as he went down the stairs.

“SEHUNIE!!!! YOU’RE SLOW! I’m HUNGRY~” He heard you whining loudly.

“I know I know, wait a second will you. And you’re always hungry.” Sehun scolded you as he approached from where you were sitting.

“hurry~ pleaaaaaaase?” you said still whining.

You watched Sehun go in the kitchen, putting on an apron. Him in a wife-beater isn’t helping you at all to not look at him in a strange way. The hell Sehun may be gay but doesn’t change the fact that he’s hot.

“Bomi-ah~ I’ll melt if you keep on staring at my back like that.” Sehun said teasingly making a quick glance at your direction.

“I wasn’t staring~ well I have a very attractive bestfriend. Can’t help it, I bet a lot of girl would willingly take my place.” You said sticking your tongue out.

Sehun approached the kitchen counted and rested his elbow on the counter and rested his chin on his hand.

“And you’re one very lucky girl to be with me~” he said teasing you smiling his sweet smile at you, you pushed his face away.

“Sehun sometimes you’re overly confident.” You said disapprovingly.

“Don’t deny my good looks, and you’re supposed to be my bestfriend, you’re supposed to support me in everything haha.”

Sehun went back to cooking and you went back to admiring the back view of Sehun’s lovely back.

“Damn. He has more curves than I do, and I’m supposed to be the girl here.” You were now half admiring and being jealous of Sehun’s figure.

After the long wait, Sehun’s finally done and set everything on the counter.

“Bomi, please behave and wait till I’m done setting everything on the table.” He slapped your hand lightly, as you were reaching out for the bacon.

You just gave him your glare and he just smiled and brushed off the fact that you were a bit annoyed.

As Sehun set the two glasses of fresh orange juice on the table, you looked at him still with an annoyed look on your face.

“Can we eat now?”

“Yeah~” he said laughing at the end, pinching your cheek.

“Yay~” Your plate was full, while Sehun’s was like a girl who was dieting, since his portions were so balanced. Not too much and not too little. While yours was for sure was too much for a girl of your size to have.

“By the way, Mom wanted us to spend our afternoon  at my parents house, she wants to have tea with us.” Sehun opened the topic.

“Oh? I bet they’re going to ask us when do we plan on having kids though.” You said with your mouth full.

“Most probably. All parents are like that. If they do pressure us will you do it?” Sehun smiling naughtily.

“Sehun Please.” You said scoldingly.

“I’m kidding~ I don’t think of you that way”

You finished breakfast first and went to your room and showered first, you finished preparing for your afternoon tea date with Sehun’s mom, As you were fixing your hair, Sehun entered the room.

“You’re mean, you made me make breakfast  for you and you even left me with the dishes.”

“Sorry~”

“And I wanted to shower together~ but it seems like you went to shower first.” He said pretending to be sad.

“You’re the worst Sehun, that’s not even funny. “

“I know, but it makes you do funny cute expressions my dear bestfriend which entertains me.” Sehun said after grabbing his towel and went in.

You hear the shower running. You felt your face feel a bit hot.

‘This is sooo not right~ Bomi pull yourself together will you...’ you thought slapping your face lightly.

 

A/N: I'll try to write a better chapter, it's been so long since i written.

thank you for reading ^^ 

hope you'll enjoy this update even though it's badly written tbh hahaha :))