Ch.7

My Husbands Gay or Is he?

 

Kai went back home feeling pissed, Kris and Suho decided to discuss some things with Kai.

“Hyung, I swear to God, I’m serious about Bomi...” Kai started as they entered his living room. Leaving his car keys at the table and faced Kris and Suho who were behind him.

“But so is Sehun, Kai...Jongin...just stop.” Kris said these words, he knows those words he said hurt Kai.

“Kris is right, I can see how Sehun looks at Bomi---“ Suho got cut off by Kai.

“I LOVE her, I’ve been loving her for 5 years... I...” Kai felt frustrated because in those 5 years all he did was become a coward, instead of confessing his true feelings for you, all he did was play around with girls in front of her.

“But in those 5 years of loving her, Kai...you didn’t even try to show your love towards her...” Kris said every word with sadness in his voice. Kris knows how much Kai loved you.

“I...Hyung...I...” Kai couldn’t even finish what he was going to say, as tears started fill his eyes and his chest tightening. Suho and Kris exchanged glances and shook their heads and went towards Kai, holding Kai and rubbing his back.

Kris and Suho can only comfort Kai in silence, It hurts to see one of their dongsaeng being in this kind of state.

***

You woke up beside Sehun’s peaceful sleeping face, you can’t help but envy his milky white skin.

“Oh Sehun...why the hell is your skin better than mine?” you said quietly while staring at his face. You jumped in surprise when you see Sehun’s lips twitching and he moved his lips to speak.

“Coz I have better genes?” He winked at you even though he was still feeling sleepy.

“I have good genes too you know...” You rolled your eyes.

“That’s why I said BETTER silly.” He smiled at you.

“You...” you felt annoyed but it was a good feeling kind of annoyed.

“I love you too~” Sehun said and he leaned in so close, you felt the mattress sink in deeper on your side with Sehun’s weight. You close your eyes and felt a flick on your forehead.

“Ow...what you do that for?” you pouted rubbing your forehead.

“We need to get ready, Well I need to be ready to be exact.” Sehun leaned back and got off bed, as he walked towards the bathroom he turned to your direction smiling.

“Were you expecting something?” He asked in a teasing tone.

“No way in hell I was expecting anything, I was just closing my eyes so I won’t see your annoying face that close.” You stick your tongue out at him.

“Girl, as if you don’t steal glances on my pretty face~” Sehun smiling proudly.

“You’re so GAAAAY~”

“I know~ and you’re soooo....well let’s leave it at that.” Sehun said smiling and leaving you there and he proceeded to the bathroom. You watch the bathroom door closed.

Even if he won’t say it you knew he was going for you being boyish or manly. You got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen since you were very hungry, you can cook but not as good as Kyungsoo, Sehun or Chanyeol. You literally raided the fridge and the table was full of cereal and sandwiches.

“Bomi...what are you---“ You see Sehun in his suit and all he did was stare at you and the food on the table and back to you.

You shrugged and continue on having the sandwiches you prepared.

“Want some?” You asked while still chewing.

“Uh...no...I think those are not enough for you.” Sehun moved to the coffee maker and started making coffee and all he did was give you the ‘Judging You’ look. While he sipped on his coffee all he did was look at you wolf everything down.

“I...I can’t help but think if this is your normal appetite, I’m terrified on how will your appetite be like if you were to be pregnant with my child.” Sehun commented while sipping more on his coffee.

“Wh-What???” you choked.

Sehun leaned on the table and looked at you.

“I’m just saying, I hope that day comes maybe very far in the future and not too soon.” Sehun patted your head and finished his coffee and he cleaned all the mess you made in the kitchen, he took his coat off and folded his sleeves. You rushed to his side and stopped him.

“I can clean all this by myself, you can go to your Dad’s office.” Sehun just smiled at you.

“As much as I feel touched by your offer, but Bomi...you broke 2 drinking glasses and 3 plates in one washing. And you weren’t done yet I had to do the rest to avoid more accidents to happen.”

“Well, that is true... but---“

“No buts, and there’s a knife here, wait you used a knife without cutting yourself???” Sehun looked surprised. But he saw you placing both your hands behind you immediately.

“Yeah I did, I’m amazing aren’t I?” You wiggled your brows but too late. Sehun grabbed your hands behind you. You had one to two okay, make that two to four little cuts on your finger tips.

“I told you to just wait for me.” Sehun let out a long sigh.

“It’s okay, it’s just a few cuts. I’m used to it.” You explained removing your hands in Sehun’s hold.

“It’s not okay, You are not allowed in the kitchen except to grab snacks and that’s it NO cooking for you.”

“Fiiiiine~” you whined and went to the living room, because Sehun was shooing you away in the kitchen.

After Sehun washed the dishes, he was in his coat again. You watched him moving here and there grabbing his keys and even bringing his files with him.

You felt useless, you were supposed to be just like your mom and his mom a wife, who’ll serve her husband. But all the serving is done by Sehun and you feel bad about everything. You cornered him into marrying a useless person.

You see Sehun on his way out he turned and saw you just watching him.

“Bomi, I’ll be back before dinner. So don’t get any ideas of cooking. There’s lots of snack in the cupboard and fridge.” Sehun said in a rush and you just nodded and waved good bye.

You watched the door closed with Sehun disappearing behind the door. You let out a sigh, usually normal couple would bid each other goodbye and share a kiss BUT you guys are not a normal couple or even a couple. You turned your attention back on the drama that you’re watching on tv, when suddenly you hear the door opened again and Sehun rushed towards you gave you a quick hug and peck on the cheek, it was a normal friend kind of peck but you felt your face heat up.

“Promise you won’t cook anything while I’m gone.” Sehun cupped your face.

“I don’t want to see my bestfriend hurting herself.” You nodded still in a daze. And he smiled and went out for real.

You held your cheek where Sehun left a kiss, you normally do it. But why are you feeling so warm and happy with that simple normal gesture that you both share.

***

Sehun went to his Dad’s office and as he entered he sees Kai and Suho inside.

“Sehun you’re finally here.” Sehun’s Dad said smiling happily.

“Hey~” Kai greeted Sehun.

“Hi.” Sehun greeted Kai back and greeted Suho too.

“Okay since all of you are here, let’s discuss about business shall we gentlemen?” Sehun’s Dad gesturing for them to take their seats.

After that small meeting Sehun, Suho and Kai went out to have lunch.

“So, how’s Bomi?” Kai opened up as soon as they were seated.

“A klutz as usual.” Sehun answered laughing at the end.

“What happened to her? Did she slip? Bumped herself into something again?” Suho asked amused on how much of a klutz you were.

“Well, hyung she cut herself while making a sandwich I guess~” Sehun couldn’t help but smile on how cute you were trying to hide your cuts from him.

“When it comes to her hunger she’ll do anything you know.” Kai said smiling.

Kai and Sehun are your closes bestfriends so they know you so well.

“I know, I told her to not cook anything in the kitchen and just grab some snacks when she’s hungry.”

“You do know, that won’t stop her.” Kai smiled amused. Knowing you won’t listen to anyone once you’re hungry.

“I know, but you do know the possibility of her burning our house down.”

“That makes sense since the possibility of that happening is very high.” Kai agreed.

“Ehem...you guys know I’m right here right? And I’m the one who’s buying lunch....” Suho trailed off since both Sehun and Kai are having their own world right now.

“Sooyeon is pregnant with my child.” Still no reaction from the two.

“I’m going to be a father.”

“I swear to God I can murder these two.”

“Hyung did you say something?” Kai turned to Suho, but as Suho was about to speak. Kai turned around and faced Sehun again discussing about the new mall that they’re building.

Suho rubbed his face in frustration.

“Suho! Dude! Congrats!” Kris appeared and hugged Suho.

“Thanks~” Suho smiled weakly.

“Why? What happened?” Both Sehun and Kai asked in unison.

“Uh...Suho’s going to be a father?” Xiumin pointed that out appearing behind Kris.

“Suho, I thought you told them already?” Luhan asked Suho curiously.

“I did. You know how these two or all of you don’t listen to me.” Suho said smiling bitterly.

“Suho hyung, you were capable of getting a girl pregnant?” Kai asked in awe.

“Kai you little come here!” Suho put his arms around Kai’s neck.

“I’m kidding kidding!” Kai said laughing.

“Wow~ Hyung congrats.” Sehun said in awe.

“Thanks~” Suho gave Sehun a warm smile and finally letting Kai go. All of them had lunch together (Suho,Kris, Xiumin, Tao, Luhan , Sehun and Kai)

The guys joked about Suho being a bad father, but Kris is always to the rescue.

 

A/N: I hope you like this short update. Thank you for reading :D