Jealousy

I fell for a girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

Jealousy

 

Silence = Jealousy?

 

 

Classroom, 10:30 AM

I believed there should be certain circumstances to become her game-couple. I remembered that she wanted to earn the 'Clubber' title so much.So I have to be at least at clubber title. And also, I have to start sending her a lots of gift.Girls loved it when you pampered them, right? These points should be my heaven's gate then:

1.Clubber title (Level 16-20)
2.Lots of gift.
3.Stick around them
4.Be awesomely awesome

She's gonna be Yul's couple. For sure. 

I glanced at today's lecturer as I kept thinking about Yoona. My brain could still perfectly remember how jaw-dropping she was. The image of her stayed in my head the whole day. Her eyes captivated me. Staring at her has done so much damages to my brain, heart and mind that it drove me insane that I kept thinking: Yuri ah, you should not be thinking like this, remember, you're a girl. 

Yoona was stunning and dazzling. Yul was a hot stuff. Yoona owned Gee. Was it a crime if I wanted someone as pretty as Yoona to be my in-game couple?

I frowned and continued with my thoughts, until Sunny poked my stomach. She laughed because I suddenly got shocked.  

"The class is really boring." she whispered to me in a low voice.

I nodded, and pretended to take some notes so that the lecturer would not caught me off guard.

"30 minutes before the class end." Sunny informed me. "So tell me, how's your trip to Seoul?"

I looked at her, thinking before answering.

"Was it good? How's the best ice cream in Soul taste?"

"Definitely good, Sunny ah."

"Yahh... I regreted for not coming with you both" she pouted while looking to the board.

I ducked my head, a little bit tired or was I thinking too much about Yoona and my quiet desire for having Gee as my couple, I wasn't so sure anymore. Maybe I was tired because of the future if I was going to continue with the lie. Or Maybe I was tired because I've never really done something that I love for myself. 

"Tired?" Sunny glanced at me. "Take a rest as soon as we got back."

I nodded slowly, seemed to have lost a lot of energy. 

I looked at my best friend beside me for some second, thinking about what she'd say if I told her about my feelings for a certain girl. And... it was not a good one. I rubbed my head, thinking about my mixed feelings. I meant, I wanted her to be mine in the game. I wanted her to believe that I was actually one handsome guy, I wanted her to fall for me, I wanted her to be my couple... in game. I was selfish, I know. But what harm could be done while being a game couple? It wasn't like we were going to be couple for real, right? With that kind of look, how could we ever...

Well, I'd never thought of being a real couple with her. Come on, with that Goddess look, she could get every man in Seoul kneeling over her for sure. Would she date someone she met in internet? The answer's a BIG NO. She probably received flowers everyday from all the fan boys.

I frowned at my own thoughts. So I was thinking that she might like me the way I liked her? This kind of forbidden thing? Damn this complicated feeling. I shouldn't have went to see her. I shouldn't have done that. 

But if I kept on talking to her, playing with her, wouldn't I be curious too in the future? I'd ended up doing the same thing. So that was it? If i couldn't have her in real world, I want to have her in my second world. Nothing serious.

"Yah Yuriah, what's that?" Sunny's voice pushed aside my inner struggles, as she pointed at my notebook. I looked at it and realized I've wrote lots of 'Big no' on it. 

"What are kind of expression is that?" She responded after seeing my face. "You're spacing out."

"Ah, yeah..." I admitted.

"You've been spacing out too much today." she stared with glowing curiosity. I didn't like it when she eyed my like that, because her eyes were so sharp I felt like she could reveal all my sins if she wanted to. If Fany was the type who 'noticed and blurted out', Sunny was the type of person who 'noticed and kept' it to herself. As if it would be her very private collections not to be shown to others but for her ownself.

"I am curious about what you're thinking. Remembering your ex?"

I gave her a no look. "Nah, why would I think about him?"

"I was just guessing~"

"It's not about him." I told her. 

"Don't play secrets with me." She narrowed her gaze on me.

I looked at her and put on a grin. "Its nothing, Sunny. Don't worry about me. " 

Lying doesn't feel right.

It has been a while since we hang out with the boys together. Maybe because we would be having the final exams for this semester. Tons of homework and project, paper, blah blah. Yucks, and I realized that I haven't kept up well with my homework these days.

It crossed my mind if I kept myself busy for this time, would I be able to forget about Yoona? But what if I went to Audition again and we met?  

"Sunny ya, how much homework do we have to finish this weekend?"

"Lots of. You better shorten your gaming time."

"Tsk, final exam. But then we'll be having a holidays! Yay!" 

"I can't wait to come home!" Sunny said with such happy expression.

"Kwon Yuri, Lee Soonkyu." The lecturer caught us off guard. 

We both looked down, feeling ashamed. The whole class must be looking at us now. "The y Kwon Yuri and Sunny are scolded by the lecturer this morning" would be the headline for major gossip today.

"Please don't distract attention too much."

We nodded understandingly. And then Sunny wrote something on her note and passed it to me: Lucky for us she didn't throw the chalk or even her high heels to our head.

We shared a smile.

Later on Sunny and I did not have the courage to chat again. We'd have to wait until the class end.

Yoona 

Suddenly Taec's face appeared in my mind. I should tell him soon. The owner of the face must know, so grabbed my phone and text him:

To: Taecmon
You're free today?

From: Taecmon
I am, why?

To: Taecmon
Meet me at dorm lounge 1 pm.

From: Taecyeon
Ok!

"Okay, class is dismissed. Thank you." The lecturer announced as she looked at her watch. Finally.

"Lets go!" Sunny and I dashed to exit the class to the corridor.

As usual, there were lots of people sitting, walking, and chatting.

"Hi Yuri!"

I turned to where the source of the voice came. "Oh, hello" I smiled. He was a classmate.

"Yah, Miss Popular!" I turned to the left, noticing a group of my friends. "Where are you going? Lunch together with us?"

I stopped walking to tell them that I wouldn't be joining them. And I told them to not call me Miss Popular. How could you called on someone openly in public like that? I was embarassed.

"Why not? You are. Heading dorm?" one of them asked. "See you tomorrow then!"  they waved to me and Sunny dragged me away from the crowd.

"Miss Popular," Sunny smirked at the sound of the title.

"Stop saying things like that. I am getting embarrassed here."

She raised one eyebrow, saying "But you are" she insisted.

"Yuri!" I heard someone caledl my name again from behind. This time, it was someone familiar.

Sunny and I both stopped walking to turn around, and found Taecyeon, one of our guy friends approaching.

"Hei!" He greeted us, giving his warm smile. "Going back now?" He asked while looking at me.

"Yep, and you?"

"I just passed by when i see you both, so I came over here. I'm free now."

"Great, lets go to the lounge together." 

"Sounds good."

"What? I am not invited to the lounge?" Sunny pouted and threw us her A-list aegyos. I had to slap her arm before she stopped acting cute in the corridor.The three of us walked together, and I noticed that people were staring at us. I looked at Taec, and there was something different from him.

"Taecmon" I called out while looking at him. I liked to call him that way. "I realize that your body is more bulky now, huh?"

"Good, that means my effort is paid off." he grinned.

"Look at your stupid grin, Taecyeon ah. You go to gym often?" Sunny in.

"Of course, I want to get muscular. Six pack!"

Oh no, don't tell me you have someone you like that's why you're pumping your body?

"Yah, six pack sounds cool~" Sunny clapped her hands.

We were about to exit the University entrance, when someone called my name, again. 

"Yuri ah~!"

We turned around to find a dwarf. "Oh, Taeyeon you're here?" 

Taeyeon was one of my best friends. She was majoring in Pshychology, saying she wanted to be a person who could soothe away people's pain. She could be weird sometimes, even emo, but oftentimes we found her super cute and funny.

"TaeTaengoo!" Sunny shouted, jumping. They somehow looked like shorty twins in my opinion. It was just that Sunny was more lively than Taeng. Taengoo the cute midget approached us, panting heavily like a kid.

"Yah. Aren't you supposed to be in class now?" Sunny asked.

"My professor isn't available, so I am free!" She grinned and gave us a 'Hi'.

I chained my hand on her neck. "Great, let's go together!" 
 


***


We tugged ourselves in one of the available table inside the longue, where we usually played cards and eat. Sunny and Taeyeon sat beside me, while Taec sat on the opposite, with single chair. So I came up with an idea on how to talk to him without making my friends suspicious.

I stood up abruptly. "I'm going to buy some snacks for us at the market, come with me Taec!" 

"Shall I help you too?" Taengoo offered, but I shook my head.

"Taec will be enough to help me bringing the snacks, you two wait here okay?"

"Okay then." Both the shorty answered.

While walking to the market nearby, I started the conversation. "Taecmon, I have something to ask you."

He stared at me way too seriously. "What is it?"

"Can I use your photos?" I looked up to him.

"You mean?"

"I want to use your photos as a display picture of my fake account."

"Fake account? What for?"

"Nah, just playing around, you know. Disguising myself from all my secret admirer."

Please log in to read the full chapter