The Kind Of Love Needed

Because of The Accident

I had stopped running now. I guess I was tired from it anyways. Somehow I had ended up in the opposite side of town, where all the tourism takes place. I still cannot believe Kai is &$*@&*^ alive. Why did he make us all believe that. I just wanted to get home, take a nice long shower, and go to bed.

Of course now, nothing ever goes my way. I'm walking all calm and quiet in this alleyway, when some idiot of a guy swings a bat in my face. I thought it was Kai at first but, when he helped me get up he spoke I knew that wasn't Kai.

"I am soo sorry Please forgive me. I didn't see you. You just turned the corner so quickly I didn't even think anyone would be out this late." The mysterious person said.

"I'm...ok.." Although I felt a sharp pain in my head, I really did just want to go. 

"No you're not, let me take you to the hospital. Come on." He lifted me up and I was in an almost drug-like enviroment. Eveything I saw was really blurry and I had almost no strength. 

After a while, I found myself in the hospital. I saw him sitting by the bed, looking at a cooking magazine. He looked up and saw that I was awake. He immediatly dropped the magazine and kneeled by my side.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked with one of the most concerned looks on anyones face.

"Yeah. I..think so." I felt a lot better than I did before actaully.

"What's your name? I never got it." He asked.

"Kim JongHyun. What about yours?"

"WooJin." I liked that name. It defienatly suited him.

WooJin appeared to be around my age. Around 23-ish?  He looked really handsome. Short-ish brown hair. Chocolate brown eyes. His lips seemed so full and plum.

"How old are you WooJin?"

"24."

"I'm 23."

He just smiled and we sort of just talked for a while. 

After what seemed like an eternity, the doctor came in and said I could leave. She said I had suffered a minor concusion but, It wasn't too bad. I thanked her, got up and left with WooJin.

"Listen,"

He said while pulling out a piece of paper.

"If you ever need anything,  just give me a call. It's the least I can do for hitting you in the face with a bat."

We both start to laugh and I speak.

"Thank you. I honestly am not mad with you. I just hope I don't get hit with a bat again."

We said our goodbyes and parted our ways. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of him. Was I really falling in love again?? Maybe Key was right. It's time to move on and continue without him. I was kind of hesitant, I agreed with that. I looked at the piece of paper in my hand and smiled, while whispering to myself.

"WooJin."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter. I have planned out all the fates of three main characters of the 2 stories. I have a really good ending currently being written for the 2 stories. They will be released simoltaneously. Ok. Love You All. SARANGHAE.

P.S. What do you think of WooJin?? I honestly laughed when I came up with this Idea because I pictured how it would go in a drama. O.K.