Finally Freed Him

Because of The Accident

"Open the door." KyungSoo said facing towards me.

"Ok." I respond, pulling out the gold key and inserting into the lock, twisting it. The door made a clicking noise while I pushed it to the side.

I walked out and KyungSoo followed me.

"We were under a graveyard site?" He asked giving me his death stare.

"Well...kind of. It's not like we were going to find a dead body in the walls." I said.

"Look. It's really dark and I want to go home." He says to me while shivering.

"I don't know what to say. D.O., I'm really sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I was so focused on getting Key's revenge that I didn't even stop to think of who I was hurting. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive one day." I can't even look at his eyes. I feel like I destroyed. I almost want to just erase my memory and forget about everything that happened."

"I need to process everything JongHyun. It's not just something that happens just like that. You and me have to both admit that you me. I can't forgive you just like that. Even you understand that. Seeing Key today, I could really see your love for one another. I know you've changed but, give me time please. We have to have stay away from eachother for a while." 

"I understand." I'm 99.99% sure I have a guilty expression on my face. I can't help it.

"I really do have to go now. Wait. What day is it? What's the date?" He asks me an expression on his face. 

"It's been almost 2 days. It's almost 3 in the morning." I say looking at my watch.

"Ok. I need to go. I'm sorry. Please don't contact me yet. Give me some time. Ok?"

"Ok. Be carefull." I just want to ask him if I can kiss him once more. I feel like I need to get it off my shoulders. 

"KyungSoo. Can I kiss you? I know you might not want to but, I like you a lot. Kai has died and it's not like I want to date you. No offense. I mean if you want we could...what I'm trying to say is. All I'm asking for is a kiss. What do you say?" I must've sounded like a complete . 

"Look JongHyun-" 

"D.O. You might not like me. And that's totally acceptable for what happened. But I just want a kiss. It can't harm Kai or Key. They're not in this world anymore." I want him to know that I don't LOVE him. I just want to move on from Key.

"JongHyun. I need to show you something. Right now. It's at my house." He said.

"Right now?? Ok. Lets go." I wanted to know what it was. We started to walk in the direction of his house. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry. It's been like forever. I'm sorry. This story is going to be exactly like the accident. It starts at this chapter and it's in JongHyun's perspective. He won't be by KyungSoo's side the whole time so there will be some....JUICY stuff that happens somewhere else. I Will start to update more frequently now that I'm on break. All right. Love You All. SARANGHAE.