Some Hell Breaks Loose

Because of The Accident

I find myself looking at the ground. KyungSoo is fidgeting around. I want to start a conversation, but then I think back to when I him and I just start hating myself. I still haven't forgotten about what happened back in the underground graveyard room with Key. I can still see his beautiful face. His soft hands. It makes me want to just....I don't know. He's obviously gone. He can't come back. Just like Jongin can't return to D.O. Although what happened to them is traggic, it relates to me and Key.

We're still walking when D.O. suddenly grabs my shoulder.

"What's the matter??" I say to him.

"JongHyun. Before anything I want to say that what happened with Jongin about Key should never had happened. I realize that his actions resulted in Key.....You know." He has a serious look on his face.

" KyungSoo-"

"Here. go inside. I have to do something."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. I just want some alone time. Out in the fresh air."

"O..k?? I'll go in. Don't take too much time." I say and turn to go inside the apartment.

I step inside and turn on the ligths. I see a rather cozy home. Pictures on the wall. Clean. stylish. I walk up to the pictures hanging on the walls of the living room. KyungSoo and Jongin are there. Jongin has his arms around KyungSoo. They're both smiling. Happily looking at the camera. Key and I used to pose like that. Smiling. Looking like the most in love couple in the universe. I feel tears in my eyes but I wipe them away.

I go and grab a glass of water. I have no idea what D.O. wants to show me. What could it be??? Who knows what goes through his head. I walk around the livingroom and kitchen just thinking to myself. I feel better now then I did a minute ago. I hear some voices at the door and I head towards the entrance hallway. I'm walking to the door when Someone twists the knob and pushes it open.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No words can describe how sorry I am. I had so much Freaking homework. It's like teachers do it on purpose so you can't have fun. ANyways, I'll be updating tomarrow. It's a promise. Seriously. Ok. Goodnight. Love You All. SARANGHAE.<3