Haven't Met You Yet III

Haven't Met You Yet

 

Haven't Met You Yet III

 

 

NinjaAwesomeTaeyeon: Fany :D 
 
Tiffany: Omg your contact name  Σ(゜ロ゜ ; )
 
NinjaAwesomeTaeyeon: What about it? o(≧▽≦)o 
 
Tiffany: Nothing it's just… hmm
 
NinjaAwesomeTaeyeon: It's cute! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
 
Tiffany: Whatever you say, noobyeon! See you in ten minutes, don't be late! (▼へ▼メ)
 
NinjaAwesomeTaeyeon: Cuteyeon is never late! ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
Taeyeon was late after that, by exactly one minutes and twenty seven seconds. Tiffany stood outside the cinema, impatiently tapping her foot.
 
"Fany!"
 
"You're late!" Tiffany said in mock anger. 
 
 
Tiffany: Are you coming yet? Your cookie is getting cold o(´^`)o
 
Taebaby: Cookies are usually cold, Fany-ah.
 
Tiffany: OMG YOUR CONTACT NAME. ∑(O_O;)
 
Taebaby: What about it?
 
Tiffany: TAEBABY???
 
Taebaby: Yes? 【・ヘ・?】
 
Tiffany: No i mean the contact name!
 
Taebaby: What contact name? ((o(;△;)o))
 
Tiffany: You…! (`⌒´メ)ノ
 
....
 
TaeTae: Meow ( =`ω´ = )
 
Tiffany: Sup TaeTae.
 
TaeTae: I'm bored o(╥﹏╥)o
 
Tiffany: You're not supposed to be texting, are you! Ψ(`▽´)Ψ
 
TaeTae: But it's so boring… And not talking to you feels wrong o(;△;)o
 
Tiffany: So talking to me feels right? (*/∇\*)
 
TaeTae: Of course! ) (。’▽’。)♡
 
Tiffany: Lying is bad, little girl! ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
 
TaeTae: Ooooh crap gotta go now, text you later! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
Tiffany stared at her phone, unconsciously curving upwards. She quickly punched in a reply, and continued smiling to herself carelessly.
 
Tiffany: It feels right talking to you as well, little girl. ༼´◓ɷ◔`༽ 
 
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
 
Tiffany: TaeTae whatcha doing?
 
TaeTae: Nothing much, just partying at home with my boyfriend and shot glass. What about you?
 
Tiffany read the message over and over again to make sure she read it right. Boyfriend? Shot glass? What? She angrily punched in a reply.
 
Tiffany: Reading at the library. lol. 
 
Wait, why was she angry anyway? Taeyeon was just a friend, so why did it matter if she had a boyfriend or not? Tiffany didn't bother with figuring it out. She just gripped her book a little tighter and flipped the pages a little harder. 
 
"Stupid." She muttered under her breath. 
 
The pages on the word were a mess of words. Or rather, she wasn't really concentrating so it looked like a mess of words. She continued flipping and flipping laboriously, an uneasy feeling growing in her chest. The words "Mint Ice Cream" appeared and she slammed the book onto the table. 
 
It wasn't even chocolate mint. 
 
"Ughhhhh." She frustratedly sighed, ignoring the weird looks the other occupants of the library gave her.
 
Someone tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi, is this seat taken?" 
 
Yes, by my imaginary friend named frustration and anger, she wanted to reply.
 
"No." She answered stoically. 
 
The girl took the seat next to her. 
 
"Angry?" 
 
"Huh?" Tiffany looked up and gasped. "Taeyeon?"
 
"Ouch, you haven't called me Taeyeon in years…" 
 
"Go home to your boyfriend and shot glass go." 
 
"No." She huffed.
 
"Go." Tiffany returned her eyes to the book she wasn't even paying attention to.
 
A small part of her was glad Taeyeon abandoned her boyfriend to show up, but the rest of her just wanted to choke the girl, and she didn't even know why.
 
"Back to my laptop and water?" 
 
"What?" Tiffany looked up again.
 
"My boyfriend and shot glass?" Taeyeon laughed out loud, earning a few shushes from the people around them.
 
"Computer and water?" O m g Tiffany realised she misinterpreted the message and continued her angry facade to hide her embarrassment.
 
"Yeah! What else would it be?" 
 
"…" 
 
"Come on, give me a smile." Taeyeon gave her the saddest puppy eyes ever to grace the face of the earth.
 
No Tiffany, no no no, omg stop facial muscles stop!
 
She ended up smiling the happiest eye smile in all existence.
 
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
 
"Tiffany, give me a chance please?" The boy pleaded.
 
"No. You broke up with me, so live with it." 
 
"I've learnt my mistake, I didn't treasure you before!" The boy grabbed her wrist in hope of actually swaying her decision.
 
"No." 
 
Tiffany roughly unclasped his hand from her wrist and strode away. 
 
"Fany!" Taeyeon greeted.
 
"You're late!" 
 
"I'm sorryyyyyy there was an ice cream parlour on the way here and I couldn't help myself." She sadly frowned. 
 
"I met someone I didn't want to meet because of your ice cream craving." Tiffany sombrely said. 
 
"I'm sowwwwwieeee I'll make it up to you!" Taeyeon grinned and dragged her friend off to do the shopping they had agreed to do. 
 
 
"Does this look good?" Tiffany stepped out of the dressing room in a tight fitting pink dress.
 
"Yesss." Taeyeon stared wide eyed at Tiffany. 
 
Tiffany questioningly looked at her. "You've said yes to every dress, you know that right?"
 
"But you look good in everything, I just can't say no!" Taeyeon threw her hands up into the air exasperatedly. 
 
They ended up just buying two dresses, out of the ten Tiffany tried on. 
 
"You know buying me dresses won't make it up to me right?" 
 
"Whaaaat!"
 
"You owe me a favour." Tiffany winked.
 
"Fine." 
 
As they were about to leave the shopping mall, a tall, tan and muscular man approached them.
 
"Tiffany I-"
 
Tiffany shied away, trying to simply ignore him, but to no avail as he walked behind the two girls, trying to get Tiffany's attention.
 
"Please, get back together with me."
 
"Please?"
 
"Miyoung ah!" 
 
To Tiffany's surprise, Taeyeon turned back to confront the man, and she expected a "go away" or something, but Taeyeon outdid her expectations by a long shot.
 
"Hello, could you leave us alone?" Taeyeon politely asked.
 
"I'm trying to get my girl back, can't you see that? Move aside!" The man retorted.
 
Taeyeon scoffed. "Your girl? Sorry but she's my girl now." 
 
Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand and intertwined their fingers, walking out of the shopping mall casually, leaving a shellshocked boy behind.
 
"Do I still owe you that favour?" 
 
"No..." Tiffany said in a soft embarrassed voice as she followed along, feeling like she could conquer the world ten times over with her hand in Taeyeon's.
 
And I know that we can be so amazing
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
 
"TaeTae," Tiffany diverted her attention from the television.
 
"Hmm?" She lay lazily on the couch, eyes closed and head resting on Tiffany's lap.
 
"What did you mean when you said I was your girl?" 
 
Taeyeon opened her eyes.
 
"You're my friend who's a girl! Duh! What else?" Taeyeon closed her eyes again. 
 
Tiffany shoved Taeyeon's head off her lap forcefully, disappointed for no apparent reason.
 
"Yah! That hurt!" Taeyeon rubbed her head.
 
"Get your own pillow." 
 
"Fine!" Taeyeon replied and disappeared to her room.
 
Taeyeon was gone for a couple of minutes, and Tiffany was starting to wonder why she was taking so long. But no, of course she didn't care. Nope nope nope. 
 
"Fany!" She finally emerged, with a piece of paper in her hand.
 
Taeyeon shyly passed the paper to Tiffany and sat down next to her.
 
Contract
 
I, Kim Taeyeon hereby declare that every piece of information is true and each term will be complied to without fail. Any failure to abide to the contract will result in immediate loss of life and/or compensation with whatever Tiffany Hwang deems necessary.
 
1. I promise to love you more than I could ever love chocolate mint ice cream or any of it's close relatives.
 
2. I will always be by your side to protect you from douches because you are just too beautiful.
 
3. I promise to always make you smile 
 
4. I will never be mean to you, (I might tease you a lot though) and will take care of you even if it means that I miss free ice cream day.
 
5. I will never ever ever ever leave you.
 
By signing here, the opposite party, Tiffany Hwang, agrees to take Kim Taeyeon as her girlfriend and to grace her with eye smiles whenever it is appropriate.
 
Taeyeon sat by, nervously waiting for a response, but all Tiffany did was mutely get up and walk towards the study. 
 
Taeyeon's face was as white as sheet when she returned, and she struggled to find the right words.
 
"I uh, I, do you even swing that way?" 
 
Tiffany willed herself to keep her calm expression. 
 
"…"
 
"I'm sorry I'll leave now." Taeyeon got up hurriedly.
 
Then Tiffany burst out laughing uncontrollably.
 
"You're leaving your own house? Ha! Hahahahahahah!!" Instant trident abs for sure.
 
"What?" Taeyeon asked nervously, her voice shaking.
 
"I needed to get a pen, silly!" She signed it quickly then turned to Taeyeon. "Yes, Tiffany Hwang agrees to take Kim Taeyeon as her girlfriend and to grace her with eyesmiles whenever it's appropriate."
 
"I think I'm going to faint." Taeyeon finally released the breath she had been holding in and dramatically collapsed onto the couch. 
 
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TBC
~*~*~*~*~*~*~