Surprise

Shy People Problems

How can I even start to explain how my life took a turn for the better and worse at the same time the day our school wallflower walked into my class? All he had to do was look my way with his hands in his pocket and his boyish smirk, to have me falling for him quicker than I could blink.

He was tan, with dark brown eyes that seemed to stare right through my soul and dark brown unruly hair that seemed to match his eye colour. His lips are so puffy and pink and his legs – god those legs that seemed to go on forever. Oh did I also mention he has abs that are to die for? To add to that it’s a ing eight pack, as though his handsome self wasn’t enough for me to be choking on air. Why oh why did you have to enter my life?

Oh you may be wondering how he might have made my life worse. Well to start off he hasn’t spoken a single word to anyone at school and glares at any girl (not that i am complaining or anything) that even tried to go anywhere within a one meter radius of him. He doesn’t even answer the teachers when they ask him, not that any of them do, because when they do he just walks up to the black board and scribbles the answer down. Yes he is a ing genius too. I was first in my class until he came in to the picture.

Do you know what the worst part of this ordeal is? I am in love, foolishly and hopelessly in love. It was like all those things that authors and singers seem to go on and on about in books and their songs. As every day goes by, it gets harder to try and not melt because as cold as he seems, I see him smile this million watt smile towards this little girl he meets every day after school and that’s it really. He has me stumbling and tripping and falling for him harder than ever in a matter of seconds. ing seconds I tell you.

Did I also tell you he plays basketball AND he is the school captain? Also the fact that I have an immediate attraction towards boys, who play any sort of sport let alone basketball, does not help. Oh he also owns a motorbike and wears a black leather jacket and that’s the sight I have to see every day before I walk into the school. No biggie. Isn’t my life just ing great?

                                                                                                ----

Oh god I hate my physics class so much, not only because I despise the subject but also because he is in my class. And he sits right next to me. It’s pure torture for an hour with his intoxicating scent invading all my senses and basically rendering me of any coherent thought.

So I being paired up with him for a group project was every one of my nightmares plus some come true. I mean he doesn’t even talk for fuc-

“So what do you want do our project on?” well didn’t think I could be aroused in a physics class but hey there’s a first for everything I suppose, because me sideways with a cactus if that wasn’t the iest voice I have ever heard. It sounds like its coming from his balls.

“You can talk?” wow way to go .

Is this what angels bells sound like? He chuckled, as in The Choi Minho chuckled. “Only when it’s you”

Alright I am either dreaming or I am hallucinating because I couldn’t possibly have heard him say what I think he did.

“Oh but I did. I just never had the chance to. And do you dream of me?” he asked me with that smirk on his face that shouldn’t have made him look so ing attractive but it did anyway. And I really need to work on keeping my inner thoughts to myself.

“U-um no?” can someone kill me now?

Oh gosh why is he leaning closer to me? No dont do that. DO you want me to die from ual frustration? Please go away before I do something I regret like kissing you or – “That’s a pity. I was hoping you did considering the amount of times you have basically stripped me with your eyes, not that I am complaining” with the tone of voice he whispered to me, he might as well have been asking me to jump of a building and I would have and with his hand on my rather noticeable , he might as well have asked me to jump.

Alright I take that back, maybe my life wouldn’t be so bad. I could honestly do with a few more surprises from him. 

 

 

 

Someone should really kick me outta here until my exams are done. I havent studied for my exams which start at 9am tomorrow and here i am writing stories. my life. My brain is too stoopid because i really dont think it understands what a drabble is. -sigh-