Not bad at all

Shy People Problems

“Do you want to go watch a movie with me this weekend and have dinner together later?”

I knew this was coming and this is exactly what I have been trying to escape from for the past two weeks. Why do I have to be incapable of saying no to someone? He is a good friend who has always been there for me during my dance classes when I had no friends, but that doesn’t mean I like him. Well not the way he wants me to like him.

“U-um….” Why is it so hard for me to say no I don’t want to go? Damn it, I should probably take some lessons from my brother on how to lie to people.

“Come on Tae, you don’t have anything on this weekend as well right?” no not really. Well that is if you disregard my plan to not move from my playstation all weekend.

“Y-yeah I don’t really have much plan-“

“I am sorry but he won’t be able to hang out with you on the weekend” if he hadn’t held on to my waist I might have been on the ground. I knew that voice very well; just I don’t know why he is here and why he is answering for me.

“I am sorry but who are you to answer for him?” damn can people read my mind or what?

“I am his boyfriend” I did not just choke on air or anything. What are you talking about you handsome creature you?

“What? Since when? Taemin you didn’t tell me about this” uh that’s because I didn’t know either, not that I would be complaining if he was.  

“Baby, didn’t you tell him about us? That’s not nice to leave people handing like that baby. I am sorry but he is taken” holy my heart only just dropped to my stomach and a zoo is only just having a carnival in my stomach, no big deal.

“Taemin is that true?” huh. Oh he is talking to me.

“Ahh y-yeah hyung. Sorry I didn’t tell you this b-before Jinki hyung” I bowed my head. And since when can I lie?

“Alright can we go now baby? I wanted to take you to this new café near my apartment” please don’t tell me these things when you are only helping me out and you are going to just walk away with that cute as ing smile on your face that melts my insides.

“Baby?” oh gosh why do you keep doing that?

“Ah y-y-yeah lets go hyung” ohmyinggod he is intertwining our fingers. Where are we going and what is this place? Oh gosh it really is a café.

“What do you want Taemin-ah?” alright this is making me lose my mind.

“Hyung…..what….I mean….why did you help me back there?”

“Seems like you couldn’t say no despite not wanting to go so I was just helping out my doangseng” no no no don’t you smile at me like that. Why am I so disappointed at that answer though?

“Oh…..thanks hyung. I appreciate that, but please don’t waste your money on me. And I don’t drink coffee anyway. So I will be going first” I am sorry hyung but really you doing things like that isn’t good for my heart.

No please don’t call my name like that hyung. Why did I have to like him so much? Stupid tears, stupid heart, stupid brain, stupid life, stupid Minho, stupid every-

“Woah-” who the hell is huggi-

“Why did you just run off like that Tae?”

Maybe because I like you so much that it hurts when you are so nice to me and I know that I can never have you.

“U-um nothing hyung. I-I have to go home early, mum is waiting for me” wow really since when can I lie so well? I guess I won’t need any help from my brother after all.

“Since when did you learn to lie Lee Taemin?” no since when did you know me so well?

“I-I am no……why are you here hyung? Why did you run after me? Plus it’s raining, you should go home hyung” I don’t want you to get sick, you have a soccer match tomorrow and I want you to play well.

“Aish how stupid are you?” whatever did I do to you to call me stupid?

“What did I-”

“Do you REALLY not know?” would I be asking you if I did?

Alright what the hell just happened? It was all too quick. One second he is looking at me and the next he is kissing me? Do you like me hyung? I hope you do because after this kiss I don’t know if I can ever not like you.

Is kissing meant to feel this good? Like my body feel like it’s on fire and my lips are burning.

“I like you, you cute cute idiot” he tells me between small pecks to my lips. I am officially a puddle of goo now.

Maybe it isn’t all that bad that I can’t say no to someone huh?

 

 

 

I havent proof read this guys, so if there are any mistakes I am sorry. i just wantedd to update before i started my exam study for math. -sigh- only two more days and i wont have to worry abot exams until next year. I am sorry if this chapter is crappym but i coudlnt think of anything else for this picture. 

 

Comment please. I love your comments <3