Talking

Shy People Problems

I have been watching him for a few months now, since that one time he caught my attention when he was walking down to the park with his little sister, while the sun was bouncing off his strawberry blonde locks.

He has those innocent eyes that always reflect his child-like curious persona yet they seem to be guarding so many secrets not to be spoken of. Cute button nose and those lips – oh god I will end up in the deepest pits of hell for the things I would like do to those lips. Those chubby cheeks and his perfectly defined jaw line that I just want to nibble on for the rest of eternity.

What makes me fall for him harder is the way his shy persona diminishes right when he starts to dance. I can almost see this fire being ignited that spreads so quickly like a fire caught in a tornado, spreading it in every single nerve in his body. The way he pops and locks so beautifully with ferocity that could rival a tiger and grace that could subdue a gazelle.

His voice is one of the most unique sounds my ears have the pleasure to listen to. Whether it is his laugh that that sounds like wind chimes or his soft voice that mumbles when he is put under the spotlight or his voice when he sings thinking no one is around that could put the world’s best singer to shame. There isn’t a single aspect about him that isn’t perfect. As love sick as I may sound I don’t think perfection could get any better than him.

As much as I want to go talk to him, I am just content with looking over him. I wouldn’t want to scare him away even before I have a chance with him. He only seems to talk to two of his friends, Jongin and Onew, a senior and a junior. Even then he only talks when people aren’t around them. The ridiculous number of times I have had to hide behind a wall and not come off as a creepy stalker to other people just so I can hear him talk and laugh feely is insane.

So you can imagine my surprise no scratch that my horror when he stopped walking and turned around to stare at me. My body and mind seemed to freeze in time, and he was walking towards me with his face that adorable shade of red. Was he blushing? Oh goodness me he is walking towards me, what am I meant to do? Did he realize I was stalking him?

Why isn’t he looking at me despite him being so close? Please look at me; oh gosh let me drown myself into those eyes. Taemin-ah look at me please. Oh he actually looked up. I might just die a peaceful man now.

“Neh Hyung?”

Wait he is talking? As in Lee ing Taemin, my long time crush, my sweet angel, my one and only, my one true love, is talking to me. Please act cool Choi.

“Huh?” Way to act cool . You couldn’t even answer his question properly. Good going. He is going to hate you now. You might as well dig a ho-

“D-Do……do you l-l-like me H-Hyung?”

Wait what did I just hear? Not only did he talk to me but he is asking me if I like him. Only if you knew. Oh god only if you know I love you. Choi don’t up please.

“No I don’t Taemin” oh gosh no no no please don’t look like a kicked puppy.

“O-okay Hyung” wait why is he walking away? What did I – oh ! If I could kick my own I would have gladly done so.

“No wait Taemin-ah. I don’t like you, because I love you” yes much better.

“W-what?” he is looking at me with those cute doe eyes; my self-control is slipping away so quickly. Stop looking at me that way.

“Yes I love you. Would you have a problem with that Tae?” please tell me you won’t so I can kiss you.

“Y-yes I would” wow rejection really does hurt like a . I wonder if he can hear my heart break.

“Okay” what else can I do other than walking away and cry for an eternity?

Why do I feel two small arms around my wai – oh my god, is he hugging me? He doesn’t like me though, so why would you hug me? Don’t make it harder Taemin-ah.

“Hyung, don’t walk away. I was kidding. I l-love you too. I have for a while now, but I was too scared to talk to you beca –“ nope sorry love as much as I love your voice and you talking to me, you are too ing cute to not kiss right now.

Did I mention just how heavenly soft his lips are? I don’t think I would have a problem with him not talking as long as I get to do this for the rest of my life.

 

 

 

I swear it was menat to be a drabble no more than like 300-400 words, but i got carried away. I was going to have a different sad ending for this, but decided against it. Plus arent they just too ing cute? I should be studying right now cuz i have an exam on monday....but look at what i did. Hope you guys liked it. 

Comments are really appreciated <3