What?!

What is Right and What is Wrong?

 

            It was quiet at the apartment. SeungHyun, Youngbae, and Daesung had all left to their respective homes. SeungHyun was the only one who seemed to live alone since Youngbae and Daesung lived together.

            Rubi groaned as she flopped on the couch. There was nothing to really do at least, without a computer. It was the one thing she missed of her old life.

            “Ri, can I use your laptop?” Rubi whined, her eyes pleading at the male across from her. His tired eyes glanced up from the glowing screen.  “You need sleep anyways and I have something that I need to do.” He sighed.

            “I guess you’re right.  Yeah, you can have it for tonight,” he yawned. He stood and walked into his bedroom and an evil smirk spread across her face. Her fingers glided across the keys as she worked. Music played quietly from the speakers while keys clicked in the beat.

            The light of the screen glared back at her as she typed. It had been so long, she felt happy to work again. A door behind her clicked closed. Turning her head to glance at who it was, she found Ji Yong. Rubi flashed a quick smile and faced the screen once more.

            “Have you been up all night?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. Rubi glanced at the clock that sat at the bottom of the screen. It read 5:30 AM.  She glared at the small clock before glancing back at the older male.

            “Maybe,” she stated, continuing to type away before quickly switching the document to type on another. Ji Yong glared at her for a moment before raising his hand in the air. Rubi flinched back, awaiting a pain across some part of her body when, all she heard was a soft ‘click’. Her eyes flashed open, and to her horror, he’d closed the laptop.

            Rubi flipped open the laptop to find that it was locked. She sighed in defeat and decided to take a nap in the guest room, leaving Ji Yong to his plan. He smirked and punched in Seungri’s password easily, a little surprised at what he found. A poem, titled “Farewell”.

Hope forgotten in dead eyes

Trusting in those once welcoming minds

All lies.

Trust broken

Tears fallen

This is the fine

Forafalse love

In which we used to run.

This will be our last farewell.

Like any other person would be, he became curious at the other document she had.He pulled open the other document that she had been working on. Only to find himself trying not to die as his eyes grazed over what she had written.

            …ran over the smaller males’ perked , teasing it with his tongue….

            His eyes skipped over a little, only to find something well, more.

                        ….Ji Yong let out a moan as Youngbae took all of him into his mouth at one time. His teeth grazed the as he toyed with it. Like a beast playing with its food before a meal…

            That was it. Ji Yong was done. He dropped the laptop in pure horror. What kind of creature had he brought into his home? Should he show this to Seungri? Who was there to go to for this kind of problem?

            Silent chuckles emanated from the guest bedroom. He highly doubted he could ever look at her the same way again. He shook his head from the thought. Rubi had heard his scream of terror and currently sat on the guest bed, laughing to herself.

            As her laughter died down, she spotted something in the corner, hanging out of a box. It was orange, with white splattered on the end. Upon pulling it, she found a fox kigurumi. Her eyes lit up and she slipped it on. Rubi felt like a kid again, just playing around in a costume. Though, in the back of her mind, she wondered how well Ji Yong took the yoai on the laptop.

            A sudden crash separated her mind from her previous mentality. She jumped up, ready to attack anything that decided to show itself. There was plenty of muffled shouting but through the door she couldn’t hear what was going on. She panicked.

            Rubi kicked down the door to find masked men, all dressed in black, standing in the living room. One held Ji Yong at gunpoint, two others were about ready to search the house. Another, with very familiar looking eyes shouted and gave out orders.

            “What’s going on here?” Rubi snapped. The one giving out orders suddenly stopped. He smirked to himself under his mask.

            “Change of plans, we take the girl,” he stated. Rubi took an instinctive step back.

            “Hey, now, I don’t plan on going anywhere.” She raised her hands in defense as she backed against a wall. The one who held the gun aimed it at her. She looked to Ji Yong for help and at the same time wondered why the hell Seungri was still asleep.

            “If you won’t come willingly, we’ll just have to make you.” Someone then grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed her head into the wall she was backing against. Rubi winced at the pain and gasped when the same person who had hold of her hair punched her in her stomach, before letting her collapse to the ground when her knees gave way. She held her stomach with one arm and her weight on her knees and free hand as she tried to catch her breath and stop herself from gagging and coughing. Someone else grabbed another fistful of her hair, this time from the top of her head, and dragged her along the carpeted floor.

            “Ji! Ji!” she screamed, trying to reach out. At that very moment, Seungri opened his door at the end of the hall, in full view of everything. He gaped like a fish for a brief moment as he took everything in.

            A gun clicked, pointed at him. The man had taken his focus off of Ji Yong for long enough for him to sprint towards Rubi. He tackled the man that had a hold of her. Everything happened so fast. From the moment Rubi, Ji Yong, and the masked man crashed to the ground. Someone shouting out and a sharp, blood curling cry of pain. Even when a bloodied Rubi was dragged out of the apartment, multiple people restraining her flailing body and limbs.

            Hot tears ran down her face as she screamed. Her second home, the first real one since she left her parents, was now being taken away from her by complete strangers.

            “Shut up!” one of the men barked. Rubi turned to the said man and shouted at him.

            “ you!” she snapped. Her eyes were ablaze in pure rage.

            “Fiesty,” he scoffed. He held up a hand, telling the other men to wait as he pulled out a cloth from his back pocket. Rubi pursed her lips together, knowing what was more than likely coming.  He smirked under his mask and plugged her nose so that she couldn’t breathe. Sooner or later, she gave a gasp to breathe and the cloth was shoved into .

            The man in the mask smirked at her, watching her feared expression when a blindfold wrapped around her eyes. 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry it's been so long! T^T

I've had a terrible case of writers block on this story and I don't know why! However, for the most part, it is cured! ^^ *throws confetti* 

This, is all thanks to my loving friend Kyle!......Even though I can't remember how he did it. lol

I swear I'll update faster!  But, before you go, could you leave a comment?  They make me so happy! ^^