Chapter 5

Season's of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk had been enjoying his hot chocolate and re-reading his script for his next scene.  Time flew by and when he looked at his watch it was already lunch time.  He was pleasantly surprised that no one bothered him here.  He made a mental note that this café is small and private enough to escape from his celebrity world.  He then took a break from reading and started looking towards the entrance of the café and just watched all the different types of people that would enter.  He felt grounded, like how he used to be before he decided to become an actor. In the past 8 years he has been consistently working on movies and dramas.  He had his fair share of romance in the acting industry, some even being the actresses he met on set, but he was content with just concentrating on his work.  Something about today was different though.

 

It’s been so long since he had time to himself.  He glanced up and looked at a couple who just placed their order and then went to find an open table.  Looking at how the couple and watching them staring at each other with those lovey dovey eyes, their big smile plastered on their faces, and the fact that they never let go of holding hands made him feel a twinge of jealousy.  He had to look away because if they caught him looking it would be very embarrassing.  So he continued to just keep staring at the entrance door and that’s when she caught his attention.

 

When she entered the café it felt like time stopped for him.  He continued to look at her face and it felt like he was Icarus and she was the sun, too beautiful and bright that he could not look away.  She looked familiar to him, and as he kept contemplating on where he saw her before, he just knew that he needed to go up to her and talk to her.  He watched as she went up to place her order and then continued to be mesmerized as she gracefully walked to an open booth.  He felt like her attraction was pulling him in, but he still was hesitant on how to approach her.  But all of a sudden the image of her throwing a drink in his face came into his memory.  She was the one who in a span of two minutes caused a scene in front of his manger and then disappeared, leaving him curious about who she was the rest of that night. He needed answers as to why she would do that, especially when he has not met her prior to that day. So he got up from his table and decided to confront her about it. When he was right beside her table he hoped that she would notice him.  She was spacing out, but then she turned her head and looked up and the words that came out of Leeteuk’s mouth were not the words he originally wanted to say.

 

“Ahem….I believe you owe me an apology.”

 

“Excuse me?” Sora replied.

 

“I…uh…well….I think you owe me an apology.” Leeteuk repeated while rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand. 

 

He doesn’t know why he started the conversation like that.  He was originally planning on a simple hello. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter