Chapter 7

Season's of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two days since Sora talked to Leeteuk at the café.  Two days and now she is getting ready to meet him for a very early dinner to talk about their encounter three weeks ago.  Honestly, Sora just wanted to wear an oversized sweatshirt and jeans but Dara insisted that she should be more presentable since she is having dinner with a celebrity.

 

“Unnie…why do I have to dress up? I’m just going to get some information and then leave.” Sora whined.

 

“Sora, this is Leeteuk who you are having dinner with…who knows if paparazzi are around him…you don’t want an ugly picture of yourself floating around the tabloids now do you?” Dara reasoned.

 

Sora looks at the dress she is wearing in the mirror and pouts.  It’s a simple strapless black dress that hugs her body at all the right curves accentuating her s-line and just falls right above her knees showing off her toned legs.  She glances at herself and argues with her sister again.

 

“This is too much…he is going to think I’m trying hard and assume it’s really a date.”  She starts to reach towards the back to the dress when Dara stops her.

 

“Nuh uh missy…don’t you dare take off that dress.” Dara pauses for a moment and then heads into the walk in closet.  When she returns she is holding a white blazer and flings it at Sora.

 

“There…now you look like your heading to a meeting.” Dara smirked.

 

Sora quickly puts on the jacket and feels slightly better.  Before she heads to her car outside she remembers that her test results should also be ready today.

 

“Unnie…have you heard about my results from Dr. Choi?”

 

“Not yet, I’ll give her a call after you leave and we’ll discuss it when you get back.”

 

“Okay, I’ll see you in a few hours.”

 

**************

 

Sora enters the restaurant and gives the reservation name to the hostess.  She is then escorted to the second level and is ushered to the table where Leeteuk is waiting.  He stands up when he notices her walking towards him.  She looks around and notices that it’s only them occupying this floor.

 

“Being a celebrity must have its perks to clear out a restaurant.”

 

“Well it does help that we are here during non-peak business hour.” Leeteuk countered. “Can I take your jacket?”

 

“Ummmm…no thank you.” Sora crosses her arms around her chest uncomfortably. “I mean…it’s a little chilly in here, I’ll just keep it on.”

 

“Okay, you look beautiful by the way.” Leeteuk pulled out her chair for her and then sat across from her.

 

“Th..thank you..” Sora mumbled while trying to hide a blush.

 

“Shall we order?”

 

“I’d like to begin discussing what happened three weeks ago; if you don’t mind.” Sora added.

 

“Let’s order food first, I’m famished…my schedule has been hectic lately, I haven’t had the chance to have a decent meal.”  Leeteuk then signaled the waiter to come over before Sora could refute.

 

“Anything that looks appetizing to you Sora-shi?”

 

“I’ll just have what you’re having…it doesn’t matter.”

 

“Very well…let’s see, for starters we’ll share the calamari for appetizer, and then we’ll each have the side salad, blue dressing on the side, the kobe beef medium well with a loaded baked potato and grilled asparagus…oh and a bottle of your best pinot noir.”

 

Sora looked at Leeteuk astonished at the amount of food he just ordered.

 

“What I told you I was hungry.”

 

Once the waiter left to put in their order Sora then brushed the topic again.  Leeteuk sighed seeing that he can no longer prolong the inevitable.

 

“Does this seem familiar?  This is actually where it happened.” Leeteuk responded.

 

“No, I still don’t remember anything.” Sora whispered.

 

“I was here at this exact same table having lunch with my agent.  You barged towards me, grabbed my water glass that was on the table and flung it in my face.” He paused seeing if she had any recollection.

 

“Then you accused me of cheating and then stormed right back out.  I looked out the window and noticed you got into a cab a minute later.”

 

“And that’s it…every detail?” Sora asked.

 

“Oh..no wait…you called me Shin and mentioned me cheating with someone named Yoona.” He hurriedly spouted.

 

Sora put her lips together forming a thin line.  She furrowed her eyebrows and then looked at Leeteuk with a menacing glare.

 

“Are you bullting me right now, because I’m this close to throwing my water glass in your face right now.” Sora said in a raised voice.

 

“Huh…what?” Leeteuk looked confused wondering what he said to piss her off.

 

“That’s a scene in your old drama “An Innocent Affair”. They replayed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter