Chapter 4

Season's of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora is awoken by the gentle knocking on her bedroom door.  She doesn’t know how long she slept but she definitely felt well rested.  She rubbed her eyes and slowly got out of her comfy warm bed and headed towards the door.  She opened it and was greeted by her sister who was holding two cups of coffee. Sora scanned her sister from head to toe and noticed Dara was dressed in a white buttoned up collared shirt and black slacks. She had her long brown hair pulled back and up in a bun and wore light make up.

 

“Morning Sora-ah, I grabbed some coffee on my way back home.” Dara handed her a cup and walked into her bedroom.

 

“You went somewhere? What time is it now?” Sora questioned. They both walked over to Sora’s bed and took a seat.

 

“It’s still early, only 8 o’clock. I was up at 5 am to get a head start. I already made copies of everything you brought back from Los Angeles and handed it to a private detective.  He will try to retrace how you got there and find out who you were hanging out with and what exactly you did there.”

 

Sora was taking in all the information that Dara was telling her. She lifted her coffee up to and burned her tongue from the hot liquid as her sister continued to strategize with their next move.

 

“…Also I made a 10 o’clock appointment this morning with Dr. Choi to run some tests…” Dara continued.

 

Sora almost spat out the coffee onto her sister. She hated going to the hospital. Her fear is to find out that she has what her mother had. Ever since she was 16 years old, when their mother passed away Sora and Dara had routine yearly checkups.  For 8 years they both went to the hospital to see Dr. Kim and for 8 years the results came back negative. They just had that annual checkup done 2 months ago, so the fact that Sora has to have more tests done on her scared her even more.

 

“Tests? Unnie…do I really have to see Dr. Choi? We just saw her 2 months ago, I’m fine.” Sora protested.

 

“I’m sorry Sora, but we have to figure out what exactly happened. You could have taken something that messed with your memory. You said you don’t remember anything for the past three weeks. I think you were either drugged or you had an accident and hit your head. Tell me, what was the last thing you remembered before waking up in that hotel room?” Dara looked into her sister’s eyes trying to look for answers that would come out of Sora’s mouth.

 

Sora opened to say something but paused and then closed and silence engulfed the room for a minute.  Dara took a deep breath and then took Sora’s coffee from her hands and placed both cups on the side table. She then wrapped her arms around Sora and embraced her in a tight hug while rubbing small circles on her back.

 

“I’m sorry Sora, but please for me…let us find out what happened to you together. You are not alone. Whatever this is, I will always be there right beside you. If you want I will hold your hand the whole time while they run the tests.” Dara coaxed.

 

She was trying her best not to show any signs of weakness. She knew Sora needed her strong sister right now, so she held onto Sora in a tight hug. Dara did not let her tears fall down and did not let any of her words falter while trying to convince Sora that the tests are important in solving this mystery.  After a few more minutes of hugging and persuading, Sora agreed to see Dr. Choi.  Sora got dressed and then they both headed to the hospital.

 

*****

 

Leeteuk is tired and a little frustrated right now.  It was bad enough that it practically took him the whole night to shoot that airport scene, and while he is running on a few hours of sleep he got injured during the first take of another scene the following morning.  He has done action sequences for his prior dramas where he accomplished those scenes with ease and unscathed. But all his buddies would roll on the ground laughing to find out he injured his hand while shooting a love scene.  He can just imagine all the ual innuendos that his friends would come up with in regards to this injury. And the press will have a field day learning that it wasn’t car chases or one on one fighting sequences that can hurt him, but a ninety pound girl landing on him wrong that delayed him from completing his scenes in a timely manner. 

 

He was trying to downplay the extent of his injury to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter