Chapter 9

Season's of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn” Sora whispered.

Leeteuk chuckled. “I was hoping for more of a ‘wow’ answer.”

Sora opened her eyes and slightly pushed away from him. “I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have done that.” She turned her body away but Leeteuk grabbed ahold of her wrist stopping her from leaving.

“Wait, Sora…don’t apologize about that kiss.” He waited for her to make eye contact, but she kept her head bowed down.

“Look, Leeteuk-shi we shouldn’t see each other anymore.”

Leeteuk was frozen.  After such an amazing kiss, why would Sora not want to see him again?

“Sora, please I don’t understand. Was I the only one who felt something with that kiss?”

“No…but…”

“Was the kiss bad for you? Cause I thought it was amazing.”

“The kiss was…..perfect.” She mumbled. Leeteuk had a very big smile of his face when he heard her admit that.

“Then I still don’t know why we can’t see each other again?”

“Listen, my life is predetermined….and you will just complicate things and get hurt.”

“Predetermined?” Leeteuk repeated.  Hesitantly he blurted out the only question that came to mind when he heard that word. “Are you set up for an arranged marriage?”

Sora was surprised by his train of thought. “Ww…what? No…”

“Then I still don’t get how I will complicate things and get hurt.”

“Just trust me okay, in the future you will regret meeting me and you wouldn’t want to see me again.” She said firmly finally making eye contact with him.

Leeteuk let out an exasperated sigh. Sora wasn’t making any sense at all.  But he didn’t want this to end.

“You keep talking about the future, but I simply want to talk about the right now. I’m not proposing and offering you the moon and the stars. I’m not offering to sweep you off your feet and ride into the sunset with a happily ever after. I just want to spend time with you, now…in the present. No looking into the future, just enjoying the now. Don’t worry about what tomorrow brings, let’s just treat each day like today.”

Sora raised one eyebrow trying to decipher what he just said. After a minute she broke the awkward silence that hanged in the air.

 “So you want an open relationship with me?”

Leeteuk had a shocked expression on his face but then calmly answered. “If I say yes will you see me again?”

Sora furrowed her eyebrows and scrunched her nose trying to read his face. She contemplated on his solution.  Could she just live in the now and not think about the future.  Could she be selfish and lead him on? But if he wants an open relationship then they could just have fun and not commit. Maybe she could do that.

Leeteuk was waiting for her reply.  ‘’ he thought to himself. This solution might just push her away more. He was anxiously waiting while looking at her scrunc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter