Chapter 1

Season's of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2011

 

Leeteuk’s face is soaked with water. He is staring up at the woman who is standing next to his table with the empty glass in her hand. Anger is seen across her face as he tries to process just what was unfolding right now.

 

“I can’t believe you have the nerve to cheat on me again.” She yelled.

 

“Excuse me? Do I know you?” He retorted.

 

“Sure….act like you don’t know me. I forgave you for Yoona, but this….I’m done Shin.”

 

She turns around and storms out of the restaurant leaving Leeteuk dumbfounded. Wiping the drink off his face, he stares out the window from the 2nd floor restaurant and sees the girl enter a taxi and drives off. In the cab she is interrupted by the driver. “Um, Miss…your destination?” The girl blinked and then answered, “Incheon airport please ajusshi.”

 

“What was that all about?” Jessica asked as she tries to attain Leeteuk’s attention again.

 

“I have no idea” he replied. “Let’s just go over the stack of scripts that I received.”

 

“Are you sure you didn’t do anything that I would need to cover up?” She asked.

 

“Trust me Jess, you’re my agent and believe me when I say….I have never seen her before in my life.”

 

After the manager of the restaurant personally apologized for the scene that just happened; Leeteuk and Jessica quietly finished their dinner a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter