My Heart

You're my Glue ^3^

I was having the best dream ever: Jiyong finally confessed to me. But then it got cut off when a giant fish monster attacked me and pulled me away from my prince.

I kept groaning as I felt someone hugging me tightly from behind. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn’t, I was still half asleep. I tried so hard to struggle out but he was strong.

“Yah!” I shouted as I pushed him off of me. Even though my eyes were still closed I can tell who it was just by HIS smell. “Donghae let me go!” I yelled again but still he wouldn’t budge. “There, there! Don’t worry I’m here!” he calmly said then kissed my forehead. “I don’t need you here!” I said. I didn’t bother moving anymore coz it would just waste my energy.

He finally got up and then fixed his hair, if he wasn’t as annoying as hell I would actually consider him boyfriend material. I was about to sit up so I could give him a smack in the head but he bowed down at the same time and we both hit our head on each other’s head.

“Apa!” we both gasped as we rubbed our heads. “Why are you so hard headed! I mean it literally!” he whined. “Why are you so annoying!” I retorted. “Seungie, Yuri, Key, Cole get the fish out of my room please!” I called loudly, since he’s here then for sure they’re here too.

Not a moment too soon the 4 slammed my door open holding a rope, a bat and a hook, they looked like they’re going fishing. I laughed in my head. “Attack!” Key yelled and they all followed. He kept struggling and throwing both hands and feet in the air but against 4 people what can he do.

They finally got him out of my room then Cole came back and said “Unnie go get ready!”. “Okay!” I smiled back.

!! 20 minutes later !!

“okay! Kaja!” I enthusiastically said. Then I noticed there were only 6 of us in the dorm. “Where are the 3?” I asked. “Bom nuna’s with BB!” Key answered. “CL is with Sunny unnie!” Cole answered. “And the maknae’s with the maknaes!” Yuri answered lastly. “By the way, your manager told me to tell you that you can use the company’s van to drive the 6 of us to the beach!” Donghae added.

“Let’s go then!” I said and pulled them towards the door but I stopped and turned around to ask “Where are your stuffs?”... “Van!” Hyunseung plainly and shortly answered. ‘Someone’s in a bad mood today!’ I thought to myself. “Okay!” I smiled then started pulling again.

We finally reached the van, Yuri and Donghae were fighting to who was going to sit in the passenger’s seat, unfortunately Donghae won in rock-papers-scissor. ‘This is going to be a long ride even if it’s only an hour long’ I thought to myself, lately I’ve notice I’ve been talking a lot to myself. Key and Nicole sat at the back, I think something’s going on between those two, Yuri and Seungie in the middle and of course the rabbit and the fish in front.

Surprisingly the fish was quiet the whole way to the beach while the rest was singing happily with music, even Seungie.  It got a little crazy when Fire was playing, feels like they were stirring the van and not me.

An hour later we’ve arrived at the beach and it seemed like we were the last one to arrive. We took out all the stuff outside the van and headed to where everyone was. Jessica saw us and yelled. “They’re finally here!” then everyone started greeting us and giving us hugs, I miss yous and kisses – in the cheeks of course.

It was a good thing the beach area we rented was private or else we’ll have a few problems with paparazzi since all the girls were wearing 2 piece bikinis, including me but I covered it up with Donghae’s big shirt.

Everyone was having fun, some were playing beach volleyball, some were swimming, some were playing with water guns and balloons and some were tanning with me. It’s the first thing Yuri said when I mentioned I want to go to the beach since I was pale and everything.

I got up and smiled as I see everyone having a good time but my eyes were actually looking for a certain person who seems to be not around. I put on the shirt and went to find him. I went to all the shops and even looked in the vans thinking he was probably sleeping but he wasn’t there. I was about to go back to the beach when I heard his voice behind a shack.

I calmed myself before going to talk to him, just so that I don’t lose myself coz of his hotness. I was about to walk out when I heard a girls voice which made me stop.

“I miss you Ji!” the girls said. Ji? Who was she? “I miss you too Taeyeon!” he answered back. ‘Taeyeon!’ I shouted in my head. ‘Oh my god they’re dating!’ I added.

I felt my knees tremble and any second was about to give up. I pulled everything I got to hold myself up and fortunately it worked. “Will you stop flirting with Dara!” she said out of nowhere. Jiyong laughed then I heard a *smack*. I covered my mouth to stop myself from making any noises. “Don’t worry babe! I’m not into old girls like her.” He said calmly. I felt like someone stabbed my heart. “Besides its fun seeing her die of happiness every time I touch or talk to her! It’s not that hard to tell if someone likes you if they started drooling every time you’re around!” he added. This time I felt like someone just pulled my heart out of my chest.

 I couldn’t take the pain anymore and left before I hurt myself even more. i clutched my chest and mumbled. "My heart!"