Day before the trip ^ ^

You're my Glue ^3^

Ever since the idol gala night event last month almost all kpop idol group has gotten really close to each other. Like 2ne1 and SNSD, everyone thinks that these two groups are the mortal enemies when it comes to girl group rivals but look at us now, we’re even closer than us and Big Bang and them with Super Junior. We hangout almost every week- well sometimes it depends on our schedules.

Of course our companies aren’t as thrilled as we are about the new found friendship, but it’s not like they can really do anything about it, I mean we’re the reasons why they’re known, we are their products. They’ve actually even threatened to fire us, like they’ll actually mean and do it, though if they did they’ll probably face millions and millions of Blackjacks and Sones all around the world, we are stars after all and I’m pretty sure they don’t want that.

Anyways, tomorrow is our lunch date with everyone, which means all the members of 2ne1, SNSD, Super Junior, Beast, 2pm, 2am, Miss A, Mblaq, F(x), Kara Shinee and even Big Bang we’ll be there. Since we haven’t met up with each other in 2 weeks now everyone is really excited about the trip!

Yuri and I decided to have the ‘reunion’ in the beach since its summer and its much more fun in there. Our leaders were supposed to be the one to decided and plan this but they said they had to do something, which was okay with us since we both like this kind of things.

*I Hate You* my phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the caller id and it was her. “Who’s this?” I jokingly asked. “It’s me! Your prince charming!” she answered in a deep voice. I swear if she keeps on doing that one day she’ll just choke up. “He’s at work babo!” I corrected her and we both laughed. I picked up my iced tea in the table and took a sip. “God! I wish you would just tell him! Even Donghae oppa feels sad for you!” she pitifully said.

Out of everyone in our circle of friends my closest are – besides my group and BB of course, are Hyunseung, Key, Yuri, Donghae and Cole, we’re often called the Divas which Key likes and Donghae hates. They know all about my ‘prince’ as Yuri likes to call him. At first it was just me, the girls and Key knows about my feelings for him then suddenly the 2 finds out about it and made my life more miserable. Often times when I don’t do what they ask they threaten to tell him, like I’m not already suffering enough from seeing him almost every day at the company building.

“Why’d you call?” I yelled, annoyed a little bit. “I’m just bored!” she sighed heavily.

Seriously, she has 8 other sisters she could talk to, why bother me? Sometimes I wonder if she hides herself in her closet whenever she calls me coz every time she does its all quiet in the background.

“Where are the others?” I asked as I walked to the kitchen to get something to munch. “I always talk to them and they told me I’m annoying!” she whined. “No~~~!” I sarcastically said then she yelled. “YAH!” which I think broke my eardrums.

“If we talk today then we don’t have anything to talk about tomorrow!” I weakly said, the heat was killing me. “Ughh! Fine ....!” she said then hangs up. “You could have said bye too you know!” I talked to the phone but all there was were the *BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I just sighed and went to my room. “I wonder what Jiyong’s ding right now?” I asked myself and slowly dozed off.