Daddy?

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

 

Amber and I are getting ready to go on a date we are celebrating together that we graduated and just us being together. We are going to eat lunch and then go to the mall. We are going to walk for his house. Is a nice day and we thought it would be better to walk all the way there so we don't take his car. We walked to the restaurant to have our lunch. We talked about what we want to do for summer.

Amber: What would you like to do for summer vacation Baby?

Sulli: I would like to go to Miami.

Amber: What would you like to do there Baby?

Sulli: It would be fun if we go to the beatch and universal studios.

Amber: I would like to go ride the transformers ride. It would be fun if we all went don't you think?

Sulli: Yes we should ask the rest if they want to go.

We talked some more about going to Miami with the others and continues walking until we got to the restaurant. I noticed a little girl in the corner she was crying. I dragged Amber with me to ask the little girl is she is ok and were are her parents.

Sulli: Hi my name is Sulli. Are you ok?

Girl: Hi I can't find my mommy and daddy. She told me and continued crying c

Sulli: Is ok what's your name?

Girl: My name is Eun Jung.

Sulli: Don't worry Eun Jung we will help you ok.

Eunjung: Will you take me My Mommy and Daddy?

Amber: Yes we will Little Princess.

Eunjung: Promise? He held up her pinky for Amber to promise her.

Amber: Promise Little Princess. Amber promised her and connected her pinky with hers.

Sulli: We should call the police Amber.

Amber: Yes we should I'll do it I'll call the police to come and help Eunjung find her Mommy and Daddy.

Amber made the call and I stayed with Eunjung she's so cute I hugged her until Amber was done calling the police.

Amber: Little Princess are you hungry?

Eunjung: Yes.

 

Amber: Ok Little Princess we will go get you something to eat while we wait for the police to come and help us find your. Mommy and Daddy.

We walked inside the restaurant and sat at a table near the window. I looked until the police come and told him were we found her. She eat and the police took her we went with her she didn't want to leave our site. I was so sad when she was crying.

Later we found out her parents were killed and she ran away when they were being murdered. I felt so sad when we had to tell her. She cried and didn't want to leave My site.

 

Amber's POV

 

I was talking to the police officer and he said child services will take her since she dosen't have anyone to take care of her. I told them I want to adopt her. He said we have to talk with child services. I called My Family Lawyer and told him what happened and that I wanted to adopt her. I told him to meet me at child services that I'm on My way there. Eunjung cried when child services took her away she didn't want to be separated from us. I told her eve thing will be ok.

I told Sulli we are going to go to were they are taking her. She asked me if I'm going to help her. I told her. I want to adopt her.

Sulli: Amber are you sure. Being a parents is a big responsibility?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter