Graduation Party

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

We arrived at the place were our graduation party will be healed. Victoria Noona came for us and told Sulli and I were our clothes were to change. She said she piked out My clothes and Victoria bought a dress for Sulli for the party. She picked the color of e dress to compliment with My suite. I was happy it was My favorite color red the shirt is red and the tie is black. She knows me well she picked the style of suite I like. My Noona knows me and the styles I like well. We went to change I went to the gentle men's room and Sulli went to the ladies room to change. I finished changing My clothes before Sulli so I waited for her outside.

I was texting a few friends to meet up tomorrow so we can hang out. Sulli come out of the room a few minutes later she looked so gorgeous. I complimented her and she blushed. She's so cute when she blushes. I graved her hand and we went to give Victoria Noona our clothes so she can take it to the car. We went to site down with Jessica Noona, Yuri Hyung, Krystal, Tiffany Noona and our parents.We greeted them and sat down. The waited came and gave us a menu to pick what food we would want I asked the waited for My favorite food and so did Sulli. Appa asked for a wine bottle. I asked Umma and she said we will go celebrate with the rest later it will start at 6. 

Sulli and I were having a great time and so were our parents and My siblings and our friends. I excused My self to go to the bathroom. I was feeling a little dizzy and didn't want to worry My parents Sulli my friends our My siblings. I have been feeling this way for a while now. I have to go to the doctor and find out why I feel like this. I made an Appoinment for tomorrow and I won't tell anyone I don't want them to worry this could just be nothing serious.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I'm so proud of Amber he graduated with honors and he received a metal. I bought a present for him that I know he will Love. I want to give it to him now but he left with Sulli I'm happy they are happily in Love. I get jealous when he spends more time with Sulli then with me. He used to spoil me a lot even though I'm older then he is. I feel happy when I see him with Sulli the way he smiles when his with her and the way Sulli smiles when she's with Amber they seem so in Love.

I went with Tiffay to fix her tie she's wearing I made an excuse to steal her away from everyone and be alone with her. I dragged her to the bathroom and smashed My lips on hers and we kissed passionately. I pulled away and smiled at her. She asked me if we can go to her new apartment later when the party is over I told her I'll just tell My parents and we can go when the party is over. 

I brushed shed off My lipstick from Tiffany and tried to hide the hickeys she gave me I don't want My parents to know what we did they will tease us. I know Krystal will tease us specially and Yuri and we will be so embarrassed they have done this before I remember one time when we were all out and I asked Tiffany to come with me and we had a lot of hickeys afterwords and Amber saw and told the rest we were being teased by all of them.

 

Krystal's POV

 

I wanted to follow Jessica Unnie and Tiffany Unnie to spy an them but Yuri stopped me he said they will go have y time haha I laughed when he told me. He whispered it to Amber and Taeyeon and they all burst laughing. I was just laughing when they came from were they went. I could see hickeys from Tiffany Unnie and Jessica Unnies neck. They blushed when I whispered to them we know what they did. Umma and Appa were smiling at them haha they k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter