How Could You!!!

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria's POV

I hope Amber listened to me. I don't want them to be parents at such a young age. I was getting ready for my date with Teayeon. I tooke a shower and blow dryed my hair and comed it into a beautiful hair style. I took out the clothes I was going to put on. I know Tayeon was already coming. He will be here any minute. I don't want to make him wait. I hope he likes how I look. My phone rang and I thought it was him but it was Amber. He told me to send him some clothes and a pair of shes with a securty guys adn to send him his car. I asked him if he wanted the car keys or if he already had them.

                  

I got ready and headed to Amber's room and graved some clothes and his shoes. I went down stiars and got the leys from the place he leaves them at and told the securty guy to take them to Amber.

I was waiting for Tayeon to arrive when Jessica came down and asked me if Amber is home yet. I told her that he is going to stay with Sulli tonight. She is a little jeoluse because Amber had promised her to take her to her favorite resturant and the mall today whe he arrived from the dance. I know she was a little mad at him.

I calmed her down a little and asked her if Krystal was going anywere she said no so I called Krystal down and asked her to go with Jessica to the resturant and to the mall she would like to go and get distracted. She had been a little sad since Yuri went to Korea to visit his grandparents. I hear a door bell and went to open the door. I saw Tayeon standing there holding a voncuet  of roses in his hands. I asked him to come in and he greeted Jessica and Krystal.

We talked with them a bit and a while later we bit them bye and left for our date.

Jessica's POV

I'm mad at Amber he promised me he would take me out today. We always spend the weekday together. He will be sorry. I know he is spending time with Sulli but he promised me at least he should have told me he should of gave me a call or even a text. I'm still a bit happy that I still get to go with Krystal. We have fun wen we are together. I try to make her forget for a bit that Yuri is visiting his grandparents.

                

I went to my room to get ready and headed out to my car waiting for Krystal a few minutes later she got inside my car and we went to my favorite resturant first. I got shocked with what I saw next. I saw Tiffany here in the resturant I was about to go to her and greet him, But before I could I saw her kiss a girl. I got so mad a went up to her and slaped her and toke Krystal's hand and went to my car. I heard her call my name but I ignored her and drove away. I stoped at a store and began to cry. Krystal hugged me and tryed to calm me down.

Krysta's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter