I Love You Part 5

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tiffany's POV


I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Jessica was crying I called her. She looked at me and hugged me. She was crying more. I know she is Happy I finally woke up. I know I am. I'm Happy to see her again.

Tiffany: Jessica why are you crying?
Jessica: Because of you. You didn't wake up. Can't you see I need you. ( Jessica's Thougths Are In Red. )
Tiffany: I'm sorry Baby. 
Jessica: Is ok at least you finally are awake now. I'm So Happy you are awake now. I missed you so much. 
Tiffany: I Love You. I missd you too.
Jessica: I Love You Too. Don't ever leave me again like that ok.
Tiffany: Ok Baby I won't ever leave you again. I promise.
Jessica: I hope you keep your promise.
Tiffany: I will I Love You. I will never get tired of telling you that. I Love You With All My Being.
Jessica: I Love You More! I'll go call the doctor.
Tiffany: Wait theres something I need to do first.
Jessica; What is it?
Tiffany: This.

I felt her lips on mine I missed her lips so much. Jessica thought.

 

Jessica's POV


I was crying when I heard Tiffany's voice. I was so happy to hear her voice again. I hugged her tight I was affraid of losing her. We talked for a bit. Then I went to call the doctor to tell him Tiffany woke up already. I missed her smile so much. I won't get tired of telling her I Love Her.

I told the doctor and he went to check on her. I hope she will be able to go home soon. I called Amber, Krystal, Yuri and everyone to tell them the good news they were all Happy. They told me they will be here as soon as possible. Amber told me he was already here but he was just talking to Sulli. He said there was a misunderstanding between them. I hope they are ok. 

I went back to Tiffany's room and ask the doctor if she was ok. He said she will make a full recovery she just needs to rest and will need help with eating, taking a shawer and sitting. I told him I'll be helping her with that he said she will be able to go home in 2 days. I was so Happy Tiffany can be home again. I will take care of her. I'll be her nurse until she gets better.

Jessica: Do you want anything to eat Baby?
Tiffany: Yes I do but. I don 't like Hospital Food. 
Jessica: I'll call Amber he can bring something for you. What do you want to eat?
Tiffany: Something with chicken. I want you to eat with me to ok. 
Jessica: Ok I'll eat with you. 
Tiffany: Why haven't you ate anything?
Jessica: I have been eating. How do you know.
Tiffany: I know I have been unconscious but I could still hear. I heard when Amber was convincing you to eat.
Jessica: I'm sorry. I couldn't eat I wasn't hungry all that mattered to me wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter