When I Say I Love You It Means I Love You

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

I was helping Tiffany get ready today we are going home. The doctor said Tiffany can go home I'm so Happy. I will bring her to My house. I want to take care of her until she gets better. I already called were I worked and told them I will take a few days off. Tiffany also called were she works. I already asked My parents and they said it was ok. They are away in a business trip anyway. They told me and Victoria Unnie to take care of Krystal and Amber. We told them they didn't have to worry.

All I need to worry is about Sulli staying with us over at the house today. I know she will want to sleep with Amber in his room. I don't think it would be a great idea. I'll talk to Amber about this. I don't want them to do anything inappropriate they are still kids in my eyes even though they are 18. I also need to help Amber go pick out a suit for his graduation. Is only in 3 days. I hope our Parents are here by that time. I would hate them for missing My brothers graduation.

The doctor came in and asked Tiffany if she was feeling ok. She said she was and told him that she will follow anything he tells her so she can get better soon. The doctor told her what to do and asked me to help her because she could hurt her wounds and they will take longer to heel. I told the doctor not to worry I'll make sure Tiffany doesn't get hurt. He said I was a good girlfriend. I was Happy he said that. The doctor said we should come back in a week to check her wounds. Also he told us to clean her wounds everyday 2 times a day. Tiffany said if we could go get something to eat she said she was hungry. I told her we will we just have to wait for Auntie Luna and her Girlfriend to come pick us up.

 

Luna's POV

 

I was going to pick up Jessica and Tiffany. I'm Happy she is ok and didn't get hurt to bad. I was so worried but I couldn't go see her because I needed to get a lot of things done at work. I called Jessica and asked her if she was doing ok. She told me she was awake now and if I could give her and Tiffany a ride and I told her yes. I asked Sunny if she wanted to come with me she said she wanted to see Jessica and Tiffany. We got in the car and we drove to the Hospital. I called Jessica that we were outside she said if I could go help her with Tiffany. I asked Sunny if she could help me. We got out of the car and went to the room Jessica told me.

We finally found the room and I saw Tiffany and asked her if she was ok. She told me she was doing better. I asked her if she wanted to go eat. I know she must be hungry. I don't think she likes Hospital food I know. I don't.

Tiffany: I do want to go eat please Auntie Luna. Eagyo.
Sunny: Yah I'm the only one that can do Eagyo.
Tiffany: No you are not they only one my Eagyo is better then yours right Sica. Turned to Jessica but Jessica doesn't say anything.
Luna: Both of you stop arguing and let's go we are hungry to you know.
Jessica: Yeah Fany Please I'm hungry to. Eagyo. ;)
Tiffany: Ok Baby just for you but I'm just stating the fact I'm better in Eagyo. ;)
Sunny: Will see about that. Smirking.

We went to my car while I helped Jessica with Tiffany and Sunny carried her things. We got in the car and went to her favorite restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant and the waiter took us to Tiffany's favorite table. We ordered and we were talking when I saw was bothering Amber. What is Amber doing here. Who is that girl?

I told the others and asked Jessica to come with me. I think I know who she is. She is the girl Amber told me that's been bothering Sulli with lies.

Luna: Amber are you ok?
Amber: What are you doing here Auntie Luna and Jessica Noona. He asked us.
Jessica: We came to eat I told you Tiffany Unnie is out already. I told her I was going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter