One sweet day

Another Story

- One and a half year ago -

Jiyong was looking suave wearing a white tuxedo as he stood on the podium, “Youngbae, where is she?” he whispered to his best friend and group member.



“Do you think she will have second thoughts?” Jiyong continued, Youngbae chuckled as he looked at his nervous friend. Jiyong read many stories where brides have second thoughts on the day of the wedding and it did not help either when a week before Sunye said it will be fun to be like Julia Roberts in the ‘Runaway Bride’.



While still immersing in his thoughts, the door to the hall opened and there she was, the love of his life, soon to be Kwon Sunye. Jiyong smiled as the name crossed his mind, Kwon Sunye. Sunye walked down the aisle accompanied by her mentor, Park Jin Yong or as Jiyong called him, ‘father-in-law’.



Jiyong could not figure out whether he was nervous to stand alone or the aisle was just too long because it seems forever for Sunye to get to where he stood. However, when Sunye finally reached beside him, Jiyong felt there were more ‘butterflies’ in his stomach, “You look exceptionally beautiful today” he whispered to her ear which made her blushed.



After they were officially declared husband and wife, everything that happened subsequently was indistinct to Jiyong. All he remembered was how lucky and blissful he felt that his love story with Sunye will have another chapter - their marriage life.



The newly wedded couple greeted their thousand attendees at each table to show their gratitude as it was attended by celebrities from all around the world. The whole YG Family and JYP Nation artists were present including other celebrities from Japan and China. There was also Jonas Brothers from the States who sang exclusively for Jiyong and Sunye at their wedding.



It was dubbed the ‘Wedding of the Year’ by the Korean media and it marked a new history as the wedding was broadcasted on national television ala ‘William and Kate’. Well, this is Korea’s very own ‘William and Kate’.




*~*~*




“Wow, you get to wear a wedding dress again!” Jiyong said sarcastically as he saw a beige wedding dress hanging on the clothes rack tagged ‘Sunye’.



“Yeobo, there is nothing wrong wearing a wedding dress, right?” Sunye rationalized.



Jiyong was clearly not fond with the idea of Sunye starring in Donghae’s MV because he is aware that Donghae had a crush on his wife back then. But, he also knew he had to put his jealousy aside and respect his wife’s work. “Well, yes because you are a woman, an attractive woman. And no, because, you are a married woman”



Sunye knew Jiyong is jealous but it was beyond her control when the director only decided later that she will be a ‘bride’ in Donghae’s MV. “Oh, yeobo. You know this is for work, right? I promise, this will be my last work that I’ll be wearing wedding dress, okay?” Sunye said to cheer up her husband.



“Okay, fine but just a question. Did it ever cross your mind that Donghae hyung actually really likes you?” Jiyong said without hiding what he actually felt.



Few years back, Sunye dismissed the idea and she took Donghae’s feelings like a fan who likes his idol. “Yeobo, do we have to go through this again? Donghae oppa said that he is just a fan of mine and treats me like his dongseng. That’s all.”



This is why Jiyong adores his wife, Sunye is clueless on how many guys had actually fallen for her all this years. “Alright, I was just asking” Jiyong said as he hugged her, an effort to show he is sorry for bringing up the topic.



“Okay, yeobo. Now I need to get ready” Sunye smiled and pecked her husband who later sat down on the sofa while she got change.




*~*~*




Wearing the strapless beige wedding dress, Sunye sat in front of the mirror applying bb cream on her face. She did not require putting on makeup as the director wanted to display her natural face.



“Can you please not make yourself more beautiful than you already are?” Jiyong stood behind his wife as he laid his hands on her bare shoulder. Sunye smiled at his indirect compliment, Jiyong always know how to make her happy with his choice of words.



“Would you rather people see your wife looking ugly in public?” Sunye played along; they were together for many years that she is influenced to imitate his way of speaking.



“You are always beautiful in my eyes because you have such a beautiful heart that shines through your face” Jiyong bend and kissed her head.



“Thank you, yeobo for saying such kind words to me.”



“Cause, you really are…” Both looked up on the mirror to see each other smiling faces.



They were interrupted by a knock, “Excuse me, Sunye sshi. Are you ready?” a female staff asked her.



“Yes, I’ll be at the set soon” Sunye informed the staff.



“Ready?” Jiyong turned his wife to face him so he can have a look on her, she nodded.



“Let’s go and make me more jealous” he continued as he led them out of the waiting room. Sunye can’t help but laughed at his remark.




*~*~*




Sunye was breathtakingly beautiful even with her natural face and she was like a goddess as she greeted everyone in the studio with her angelic voice. Inside, Jiyong felt proud but he ‘resented’ the attention his wife was getting especially from the male staffs, not to forget Donghae who undoubtedly looking handsome in his black suit.



Quietly, Jiyong took a seat at the corner of the studio as the director called his wife. They discussed the overall idea of the MV and minutes later they started shooting.



Throughout the whole filming, Jiyong kept his eyes on Sunye, partly because she is his pretty wife, another because he likes to see the serious side of Sunye. He really admires her dedication to her work whether it is big or small.



They were filming the last scene which involved Sunye climbing a ladder while Donghae sat on a sofa next to it. It was not a difficult scene provided that one does not wear a huge gown like the wedding dress. Sunye had to take out her heels as it would be dangerous for her to climb those ladders on them. Although she is not really afraid of heights, she was feeling unsafe juggling the wedding dress at a high altitude.



“Cut! Perfect! It’s a wrap” the director yelled, marking the end of the filming. Jiyong was already near the set as he watched two female staffs helped his wife to get down.



“Ohmiya!” Sunye shouted out of surprised, unfortunately she missed her step and fell forward. The staffs could not catch her on time and Sunye landed on Donghae who was standing near the sofa.



Donghae held her as she regained her composure but Jiyong was by her side in a flash, “Are you okay, jagiya?”



“Yes oppa, but I think I sprained my ankle” she whispered to him. Without a word, Jiyong carried her into his arms while the worried Donghae just watched him do so. He wanted to help, of course, and be the one that carried Sunye but Jiyong as her husband was quicker.



“It’s okay, I’m fine” Sunye said to everyone on the studio, she did not want them to worry. “Thank you for the hard work” She did not forget to say and bowed her head.



“Thank you, all” Jiyong expressed while carrying Sunye.



The couple did not wait for any reply as both of them disappeared through the exit almost immediately, leaving everyone especially Donghae feeling helpless.





.: Author's Note :.
Did any of you watch Wonder Girls’ NOU on Mash Up Monday? Sunye’s voice totally blows me away and I think coz of that I had this weird dream. Honestly, this was the first time ever that I actually had a dream like that and in that dream Donghae was singing NOU, I think it must be for MAMA coz the set looks like that. Anyway, there were many artists including Big Bang and Wonder Girls that were sitting and watching by the side. During one of the part, I think it was during the rap break by B.O.B, Donghae rapped his way towards Sunye and he took her on stage. What’s weirder was that the cameraman zoomed on GD and I could tell that he was feeling surprised and angry. Thruout the time, I kept shouting at GD(for some reason I’m like invisible to him) to get Sunye off the stage but he was just sitting there and when he finally stood up to do something – I woke up from my dream, how inconvenient!!! It’s like I watched a drama made in my own head, sadly I will never know what happen next coz there won’t be a continuation (can u continue what u dream yesterday? if you can, please tell me how to do it hehe). In the end, I decided to make my own continuation by concentrating the whole Chapter 3 on G-Ye lol If you noticed, I always make it a point that in all my chapters there are equal scenes of G-Ye and SunHae but since I was affected by my dream I scratched SunHae’s part out, sorry to all the SunHae fans. You can say that I dedicated this chapter for my G-Ye<3



♥ Picture of the Day ♥

Credit: naver cafe
Posted Image
GD: Where is she? (Turned)…Oh, she’s there :)
Daesung (smiling): Hyung, you are too obvious!
GD: Am I? …Who cares? (Turn and look again at her)
Note: You should know who is ‘she’ that I’m referring to ^_^