My Heart’s calling

Another Story

“Yeobo, what’s your schedule for today?” Sunye asked as she washed the dishes in the kitchen. They just had breakfast, it has somehow become a routine in their household to have breakfast around seven every day. Besides that, they promised to share their responsibilities as husband and wife equally. Sunye cooks while Jiyong helps to clean the house when they are not busy.


“I don’t have anything important today but in the afternoon, I’ll head over to see 2NE1 MV filming. Why? What about you, jagiya?” Jiyong asked as he crept behind Sunye and back-hugged her.


Sunye smiled at him, “Well, I have to judge a singing competition in the afternoon. I’m not sure what time it will finish. You know how recording will take ages”


“So does that mean, we have the whole morning to ourselves?” Jiyong said excitedly.


“Why? You have anything in mind?” Sunye asked as she finished washing the last dish.


“Yes. You!” Jiyong said mischievously and lifted Sunye into his arms.


“Aish, yeobo!” Sunye said as she playfully slapped her husband’s cheek.


“Where are you taking me?”


“Back to our room. We have some unfinished business to do” Jiyong said.


Sunye blushed as she wrapped her hand around her husband’s neck. “But yeobo…”


“No, ‘but’. Don’t know when we will be free again” Jiyong said as he laid Sunye on the bed before kissing her.



*~*~*



Sunye was still dreaming when noises woke her up.


“Good afternoon, jagiya” Jiyong said holding a tray, as he entered their bedroom.


“Good afternoon?” Sunye almost shouted as she rubbed her eyes, “What time is it now?”


“It’s almost one in the afternoon. I ordered your favorite deokbokgi for lunch” Jiyong said as Sunye searched for her bathrobe.


“Thank you so much yeobo but I need to get ready or I’ll be late for my schedule” Sunye said as she took a spoonful of deokbokgi to give Jiyong before feeding herself.


“Let me help you” Jiyong volunteered. “No, thanks yeobo, you will only make me slow”


“Make you slow? Like this?” Jiyong tried to strip Sunye from her bathrobe.


“Yeobo!!”


“Jagiya!!” Jiyong teased his wife.


“Jiyong oppa, I seriously need to go and shower now”


“Ok, let’s shower together”


Sunye pinched Jiyong’s ear playfully, “Yeobo, only me. Because I need to get ready”


“Yeah, me too. I need to get ready as well. Besides, we can save water if we shower together. You know how people are about conserving natural resources nowadays. At least we can do something to help, right?” Jiyong argued half-serious as he led Sunye to the bathroom.


“Ok fine, but no funny business. We need to be quick” Sunye gave in.


“Ok, I promise. No funny business. Just shower” Jiyong said mischievously.



*~*~*



It was almost three when the celebrity couple arrived at the tv station and Jiyong accompanied Sunye to her waiting room.


“What time do you think you’ll finish jagiya?” Jiyong asked half an hour later as Sunye walked him out to the car park. He has promised his labelmate 2NE1 that he will visit them at their MV filming site that afternoon.


“I think by eight but yeobo, you better have your dinner first. Don’t wait for me”


“No, it’s okay. I’ll just order pizza and we can eat together when you are done”


Sunye gave a thought, “Hmmm sounds delicious. It’s been a while since we eat pizza anyway”


Before Jiyong leave, he kissed Sunye on her forehead. An ‘intimate rule’ the couple follows to keep the romance alive between them.


“See you later, yeobo” Sunye waved goodbye as Jiyong drove away.


“Annyoung, Sunye-sshi” Sunye turned around and found Donghae holding a car key, he just parked his car when he saw Jiyong drove off.


“Annyoung, Donghae oppa. You have any recording here today?” Sunye asked politely, she was a bit startled to see Donghae there.


“Ah yes, I’m judging a singing competition, the Superstar-K. What about you, Sunye?”


“Wow, what a coincidence! I’m also the judge for Superstar-K” Sunye answered and looked more surprised at the coincidence.


Donghae looked at his watch, “The competition starts about 4 to 4.30 pm, we have another hour to go. Want to grab a cup of coffee with me?” Silently, he still could not believe his luck, ‘Is this some kind of sign from God?’


“Sure, coffee sounds good” Sunye answered as both headed to the cafeteria. Along their way, they met old and new artists, whom were having schedules at the tv station.



*~*~*



“Annyoung sunbae-nim, can we take picture together with both of you?” a group of rookie group approached Sunye and Donghae.


“Sure, why not?” Sunye answered as she moved closer to Donghae so they can take a group picture together. Donghae’s heart was beating so fast that he thinks it will just pops out of his chest. Struggling, he tried his best to maintain his composure beside Sunye.


“Thank you for your time, sunbae-nim” the leader of the rookie group said before they went to attend their schedule.


“So what are you up to nowadays, Donghae oppa?” Sunye asked as she put creamer to her coffee.


“Well, Super Junior is literally on hiatus and as you know, most of them are still serving in the army. As for me, I just wrapped up my solo album and currently in the process of making the MV for my title song” Donghae explained.


“That is good news, oppa. I can’t wait for it. What kind of song is it?” Sunye asked excitedly. Donghae looked at her childish face with the perfect jawline. Even after all this year, Sunye is as beautiful as ever.


“It’s a love song” Donghae answered and suddenly he got an idea, “Erm, Sunye, do you think you can guest star for my MV? We’ve been searching for a model but hasn’t found one yet”


Sunye observed Donghae silently while thinking, “Of course, I would love to help. I’ll discuss with my manager to fit my schedule”


Donghae felt relieved and excited at the same time. He was not expecting Sunye to agree quickly and at the back of his mind he congratulated himself for thinking such an idea.



*~*~*



The recording ended a little after eight. Sunye was visibly tired while Donghae was still feeling energetic. Personally, he wouldn’t mind if the singing competition lasts the whole day, as long as he can talk to Sunye. They chatted about the competition on their way back to Sunye’s waiting room. Unknown to Donghae, someone else is waiting in the room.


“Oppa! You are here and you bought pizza!” Sunye exclaimed to Jiyong who gave her a hug while holding a slice of pizza. Sunye’s stomach growled as Jiyong fed her.


Watching the married couple, Donghae just stood still as reality hit him slowly.


“Annyoung haesaeyo, hyung” Jiyong greeted Donghae, who must felt awkward at the moment.


“We just finished judging the same singing competition” Donghae covered up.


“Oh, I didn’t know you were recording together. Would you like to have some pizza then?” Jiyong asked courteously.


“No, it’s okay. Actually, I’m heading out to have dinner with my friend” Donghae answered.


“By the way, guess what? Donghae oppa just finished recording his solo album and he casts me for his MV” Sunye informed Jiyong.


“Really? That sounds exciting” Jiyong said while looking at Donghae.


“I hope you don’t mind” Donghae said politely to Jiyong, who was observing him.


“No, it’s okay. I understand, it’s just for work. As long as there is no intimate scene” Jiyong laughed as he pulled Sunye tighter to him, an attempt to show that she belongs to him.


“Of course” Donghae answered. He knew what Jiyong meant but for unknown reason, he is willing to take the risk.




.: Author's Note :.
Hope all of you like this second chapter and just to clear something that Jin Hee brought up, in this story, Sunye calls Jiyong by both ‘yeobo’ and ‘oppa’. Did you notice that she calls him ‘oppa’ in public and only when they are alone, she calls him ‘yeobo’. I make the character that way because I think Sunye will probably do the same. She is a bit secretive with her personal life, if you know what I mean. Anyway, comments are love and the next chapter will be on G-Ye wedding and Donghae’s MV.






♥ Pictures of the Day ♥

Spot the difference?
Posted Image

Posted Image

The first picture was when they were on-air while the second picture, off-air.
Conclusion: GD always find his way next to Sunye <3
Note: Is Seungri teasing GD on-air? LoL